Author Topic: do you sporadically read thru your wifes emails? without her realizing u have  (Read 4423 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V

Epic quoting skills after 10 years on getbig

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i installed a key logger after reading this thread

it's brilliant

would need to put one on her phones too

just in case

i think phones are used more than internet

apparently according to the keylogger she spent most of the time today browsing shitty romantic movies on youtube

will check again on weekly basis

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
what keylogger do you recommend?

i use "freekeylogger"

::)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Everyone who's married get's divorced eventually?  ::)

What about the 30+ married couples I know in my church who are in their 40s and 50s and happy as ever...

If the foundation is bad, don't expect the house to stand for too long (money / sex / lonliness etc).

I said

"I bet everyone in this thread that's married and under the age of 40 will without a doubt go thru a divorce"

and you come back telling about about church goers you know in their 40's or50's

If you are in your 20's or 30's RIGHT NOW, and are married, its almost a guarantee you will go thru a divorce.

I WOULD of not said this years ago, but given society changes and many other things, thats bound to happen regardless how it fits into your life.

Now let me break down what you said:

"What about the 30+ married couples I know in my church who are in their 40s and 50s and happy as ever..."

Do you know or have you known anyone that got divorced? If the answer is no, you simply are not from planet earth.

Now, for those of us who do not fear seeing the real ugly statistics, lets understand what BigCyp said, you know that the people are "happy as ever", do you realize that for the most part friends and family are caught off guard when they hear a couple is having problems? Married people have a fetish of playing happy even thou they just had a massive fight and possibly even called the cops.

Do you understand a huge amount of 911 calls are for domestic issues related to arguments between husbands and wives, let me add, everyone seems shocked there are even problems given the couple looks so happy.

Last but not least, for those of us who know the nasty truth, either because we have family members who are psychologists, divorce attorneys, marriage counselors  or PI's, we understand that every divorced couple at one point was happy, so who cares what the status is today.

It's like saying I know many people who made money in the stock market, guess what, everyone who lost their pants (majority of people who dabble in stocks) at one point must of been up or even or he wouldnt be able to lose.

If this was almost any other topic I wouldn't give a damn, but given the serious consequences of being a typical fool and not really understanding the truth whats going on, I must enlighten people here in hopes they avoid the real disasters marriage will almost certainly bring them.

Maybe we should ask milos to chime in

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I said

"I bet everyone in this thread that's married and under the age of 40 will without a doubt go thru a divorce"

and you come back telling about about church goers you know in their 40's or50's

If you are in your 20's or 30's RIGHT NOW, and are married, its almost a guarantee you will go thru a divorce.

I WOULD of not said this years ago, but given society changes and many other things, thats bound to happen regardless how it fits into your life.

Now let me break down what you said:

"What about the 30+ married couples I know in my church who are in their 40s and 50s and happy as ever..."

Do you know or have you known anyone that got divorced? If the answer is no, you simply are not from planet earth.

Now, for those of us who do not fear seeing the real ugly statistics, lets understand what BigCyp said, you know that the people are "happy as ever", do you realize that for the most part friends and family are caught off guard when they hear a couple is having problems? Married people have a fetish of playing happy even thou they just had a massive fight and possibly even called the cops.

Do you understand a huge amount of 911 calls are for domestic issues related to arguments between husbands and wives, let me add, everyone seems shocked there are even problems given the couple looks so happy.

Last but not least, for those of us who know the nasty truth, either because we have family members who are psychologists, divorce attorneys, marriage counselors  or PI's, we understand that every divorced couple at one point was happy, so who cares what the status is today.

It's like saying I know many people who made money in the stock market, guess what, everyone who lost their pants (majority of people who dabble in stocks) at one point must of been up or even or he wouldnt be able to lose.

If this was almost any other topic I wouldn't give a damn, but given the serious consequences of being a typical fool and not really understanding the truth whats going on, I must enlighten people here in hopes they avoid the real disasters marriage will almost certainly bring them.

Maybe we should ask milos to chime in

I think 'breaking down' what someone says on an internet forum is gay, what about you?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Everyone who's married get's divorced eventually?  ::)

What about the 30+ married couples I know in my church who are in their 40s and 50s and happy as ever...

If the foundation is bad, don't expect the house to stand for too long (money / sex / lonliness etc).
You go to church  ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
You go to church  ???

National Coptic Church of Uganda.

I'm a high preist

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
National Coptic Church of Uganda.

I'm a high preist
;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
I think 'breaking down' what someone says on an internet forum is gay, what about you?

stick to the issue at hand please