Author Topic: Rich Piana "I should slammed this guy on the head" and tore his knee hahaha  (Read 99260 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I bet most have never seen this Reality TV Pilot with "The Soul Collector" in it.   :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Maverick is 100 percent Homosexual.  Its clear. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I totally agree.

I actually think Rich is a refreshingly articulate and thoughtful guy that is rather likeable.

I think Amy is a beautiful, sweet, hurt animal lover that has been scarred by a relationship that is both addictive and harmful (it's rare they aren't). She carries a kind of sadness that I hope won't plague her for the rest of her life.

Maverick has harmed people very badly. We may never know the full extent of his crimes but he has done bad things to people. He transcends douchebaggery by being a dangerous and twisted man!!!
O

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I bet most have never seen this Reality TV Pilot with "The Soul Collector" in it.   :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hahaha - clownism of the highest order stretched over the area infinity.
Even the professors at MIT would be hard pushed to calculate these bacterias' collective fruit factor.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
They are all homosexual actually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Hahaha - clownism of the highest order stretched over the area infinity.
Even the professors at MIT would be hard pushed to calculate these bacterias' collective fruit factor.
ROFLMAO@ 4:30 - 5:30 minute mark in that video.  

Words....Don`t....Even...... HAHHAHAH

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;D

Amy Waz

• Getbig II
I am not hanging on your every word.  I am not being negative, simply pointing out where common sense should have played a role.  If you are conscious and with full faculties you absolutely can decide what is done being that you are the patient.  That is not something people realize.  All that aside, you still can't make a debut twice.  New screen name or not. 

I have no bone to pick other than noticing how you consistently say you are over Rich and all of this, but yet still seem to speak so negatively about him.  Make no mistake, my opinion of him is no different than yours.  Self absorbed, oil filled, delusional bodybuilding douche.  It never ceases to amaze me when someone says they are over their ex, they have moved on, are happy with their life...yet continue to trash their ex.  Others on here are saying the same thing.

Last message & then I am getting off here. I dont expect you to get it because you dont know me, etc...With that being said I am over Rich & have moved on and you have to understand that people CONSTANTLY contact me and ask me if I saw this video or that video or heard this or that about Rich, etc and I havent. I could care less....But when people ask me stuff or point stuff out to me Im going to call BULLSHIT when I see/hear it. Call it whatever you want, thats me & for all the shit he has done to me I dont feel bad at all for saying the truth. Even after that whole thread last time, he contacted me after all that around XMAS time. If I wanted to get back together with him and if I wasnt over him, I would have taken him up on his offer. Im over it, I moved on, believe me or dont. I would have been happy with just being friends with him....As people have said on here, hes not a bad guy...Hes just not a good boyfriend & hes not a very good truth teller. So, when people ask me and bring things to my attention, no matter what Im doing or who Im with or whats going on in my life, etc Im going to call him out.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Rich contacted me 2 months after the whole get big thing long after I was shut up...Rich knows there is NOTHING he can do to shut me up. The only person more stubborn and hard headed than me is probably him and its about a tie.
What he said when he contacted you,was he angry about the things you said here on get big,that he beaten you etc?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO

http://gawker.com/5827426/the-collective-is-the-most-manly-reality-show-ever-filmed

The Collective Is the Most Manly Reality Show Ever Filmed
What happens if you take a gang of juiced-up, Chihuahua-loving mixed martial arts enthusiasts and start driving them around LA in a stretch Hummer? That's the premise of The Collective, the greatest reality show ever filmed.

It's hard to know where to begin with The Collective because there's so much there and it's all so good. The show's official Facebook page describes it as "ENTOURAGE MEETS THE EXPENDABLES," which is surprisingly accurate. The Collective is stuffed with so much testosterone that watching it could be approved by the FDA as an alternative treatment for male menopause.

Here are a few things that happen in the pilot:

The guys ride around in a stretch hummer limo, arriving at a generic "red carpet event."
Shirtless beach football devolves into impromptu wrestling match
One dude is very artificially "held back" from a fight while wearing a sleeveless tuxedo t-shirt.
The gang gets manicures and pedicures together to show their sensitive side.
A lot of mixed martial arts fighting.
One guy's official nickname is "The Bedroom Gangster."

My favorite character is Mavrick "The Soul Collector" Von Haug. He claims that "we are what every woman fantasizes about but wouldn't dare open her mouth to admit." This may cause some to raise their eyebrows, provided those eyebrows aren't tattooed on, as Mavrick's are.

The pilot for The Collective was uploaded this February to YouTube and has somehow managed to garner just 454 views since then. I stumbled upon it today because it was made by the same film production studio responsible for Rebecca Black's "Friday." Which is appropriate, because with its oddly off-tune charm, The Collective is the "Friday" of reality television.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The Plot Thickens as it were:

http://www.hollywoodstarshoney.com/press-release/5-time-mma-champion-mavrick-von-haug-joins-cast-of-film-heart-of-a-woman.html

5 time MMA Champion Mavrick Von Haug is doing his first feature film callled The Heart of a Woman being directed by British Film Director Keith Holland and Produced by Jay Gira, Alton Demore and Shahid Manning. The Collector aka Mavrick Von Haug will be in featured role in this film which is based off book I Rise by Toni Newman. This is First feature film featuring African-American Transgender Lead (Angelica Ross) with Calvin Klein/Hugo Boss Model as Lead Male (Daniel Sobieray). The film is multi-racial and multi-gender (gays, lesbians, and transgenders. The film tells story of hardship, addiction, and love.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The Plot Thickens as it were:

http://www.hollywoodstarshoney.com/press-release/5-time-mma-champion-mavrick-von-haug-joins-cast-of-film-heart-of-a-woman.html

5 time MMA Champion Mavrick Von Haug is doing his first feature film callled The Heart of a Woman being directed by British Film Director Keith Holland and Produced by Jay Gira, Alton Demore and Shahid Manning. The Collector aka Mavrick Von Haug will be in featured role in this film which is based off book I Rise by Toni Newman. This is First feature film featuring African-American Transgender Lead (Angelica Ross) with Calvin Klein/Hugo Boss Model as Lead Male (Daniel Sobieray). The film is multi-racial and multi-gender (gays, lesbians, and transgenders. The film tells story of hardship, addiction, and love.

Also being featured in film is Top Brazilian Model and Swimwear Designer Laura Soares and Gay Comedian Jason Stuart, Melyssa Ford (Think Like a Man), Matt Norgren (Bravo Reality Star-Most Eligible Dallas) and Action Guy Jose Rosete.
Gay/Lesbian/Transgender Actors are welcome to apply for roles through Casting Director Dea Vise of Billy DaMota Casting

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
PED

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Rich's new slogan is:

1 Day U May...
Blow out Ur Knee
On Peruvian TV

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;D

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
Look at you guys gossiping like a bunch of broads in a hair salon. Some of you guys watch too much reality tv from what it sounds like.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You like his psyche?  The self absorbed bodybuilding douche that he is?  What kind of psyche does he have that is so inspiring to you?  I read Flex when I was young, but after a couple of years I had my eyes opened to the fact that they are all drugs.  I never had protein with my vodka because I would never be that big of a douche.  I bought my clothes that fit me rather than size M so I looked like I was busting out at the seems.  I stopped wearing tank tops to the gym about 2yrs into lifting because it was too narcissistic

Let me guess something...you have a signed copy of a Shawn Michaels centerfold from a Pro Wrestling Illustrated next to your signed pic from Rich on your night stand.

I have eaten Met-Rx bars in between stops bar-hopping.  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

;D.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

;D.
nice plucked eyebrows and carefully sculpted goatee.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Maverick has a foul, pestilent aura.  I will be informing the FBI of Maverick. All it takes is to match his whereabouts to the missing person(s) cases.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Tong Po     ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Maverick has a foul, pestilent aura.  I will be informing the FBI of Maverick. All it takes is to match his whereabouts to the missing person(s) cases.
Yes we gotta stay on this True.

hbk29

• Getbig II
I have eaten Met-Rx bars in between stops bar-hopping.  ;D

ha ha true great. I thought i was the only 1