Author Topic: Bodybuilders you would like to KO...Branch Warren my fav target  (Read 1102 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Which IBFF pro would you like to KO?  I would do anything possible to KO the redneck, tough-bitch, psudo tough guy Branch Warren.  He's a coward plain and simple and the videos he posts talking shit outta his red neck mouth (with bitch boy Valentino) telling us all how tough he is, it's a joke.  Anyone besides this low life you would rather KO?

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
Re: Bodybuilders you would like to KO...Branch Warren my fav target
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 06:57:12 PM »
I would like to punch Ben Pakulski in the stomach. He has the most disgusting nastiest midsection I have ever seen. The dude is literally 50% stomach.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 07:28:25 PM »
i'd like to fight bob chick

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 07:32:38 PM »
I would like to punch Ben Pakulski in the stomach. He has the most disgusting nastiest midsection I have ever seen. The dude is literally 50% stomach.
I would like to punch the''judges'' who give these guys(guts) high placings....(my) muscle against flab, fist against poop filled diaper..!!
H

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 07:36:42 PM »
I can't think of any other current IBFF pros in need of a KO than bitch ass Branch.  Fuck this redneck and his butterface bitch, he's a coward, and hope Valentino is there if I get the chance to KO this coward...