Author Topic: Total Rebuild.  (Read 5261 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Total Rebuild.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 09:19:23 AM »
Toronto has some hot hoes.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 09:26:02 AM »
Toronto has some hot hoes.

Yeah and from many different cultures so you can pick and choose. I've noticed a lot of hate for Toronto from a lot of other Canadians...must be some sort of inferiority complex.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 09:29:44 AM »
Somehow I can't picture you having an "extremely violent past".

Are we talking violence against others or violence where random people beat you up? Cause this is the impression I'm getting here  :D

I don't really mind what you believe :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »
Yeah and from many different cultures so you can pick and choose. I've noticed a lot of hate for Toronto from a lot of other Canadians...must be some sort of inferiority complex.

Canadians are smug bitches with an inferiority complex.  

People accuse Americans of being obnoxiously patriotic, fuck... Try and spend some time around Canadians.  :-X :-X :-X

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »
Alright I'm moving to toronto, and I'm basically starting my entire life over.

Gonna have to find a new school, a new gym etc.

Anyone else try this at 26 years of age?

Toronto has a lot of great places for suicide......just sayin'

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 09:44:04 AM »
I think it's jealousy from other Canidians because Toronto is close to NYC USA.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 10:07:36 AM »

Yeah, I've heard it coined as the most "American" Canadian city. Whatever that means...

Canadians are smug bitches with an inferiority complex. 

People accuse Americans of being obnoxiously patriotic, fuck... Try and spend some time around Canadians.  :-X :-X :-X

I see that as a good thing...

A lot of Canadians will tell you where their great great great grandparents came from and the exact boat number. They just happen to be living in Canada  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 10:17:40 AM »
Toronto is one of the best cities in north america! 

If you're planning on moving here I hope you have a lot of money saved.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
Toronto is one of the best cities in north america! 

If you're planning on moving here I hope you have a lot of money saved.

RAtard has a job with Goldman Sachs lined up.

I'm sure he will survive.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 10:22:11 AM »
RAtard has a job with Goldman Sachs lined up.

I'm sure he will survive.

I neglected to look at the poster's name.  Something tells me this move could spell trouble.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 10:38:11 AM »
You can't run from your problems they will be the same anywhere.

MikMaq

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 11:36:37 AM »
The fuck are you god dam high?

I like toronto but it's not perfect, if fact if I weren't autistic I don't even know if I'd consider it.

It has a large metro, and more sunshine that vancouver or halifax/stjohns(my old city), large number of cultural which are an autistic interest of mine, most importantly a large population which can increase the chance of me finding others like myself. Also I have uncle and cousins, and my best friend  there as well. I've thought it over.

But that being said, if I were like you regular folk I'd much rather move somewhere else.

MikMaq

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2013, 11:39:46 AM »
I have unfortunately a extremely violent past, largely based around my frustration with me and how I have come to learn to accept people, It got to a point were I either spend serious time in prison or get my shit together.
I didn't change myself, I had people helping me, story of my life is :) I always had people believe and help me, most of them I disappoint one way or another :).

You've got to learn and understand that you cannot change the person you are, you can bottle it up and learn to deal with it in a way that doesn't make you look and act like a cunt but like a drug addict you are never clean and the little black poison dwarf the one that wants you to life out your aggressions will always be part of you.

Pro tip: don't move away, but actually start getting your shit together man up stop complaining and blaming everybody around you and the world but look at yourself.
Lol whatever dude I got 99 problems, but being a violent fucking moron ain't one of them. If you wanna link it to an actual fucking issue, I'd me more than happy to be supportive, but if you thinks anger issues are comparable to the shit I've been threw your fucked.

Anyhow I've adjusted quite well, I ain't escaping shit it's gonna be alot harder for me to start from scratch, but it seems to be a whole lot smarter than relying on the shit of past.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2013, 11:40:10 AM »
The fuck are you god dam high?

I like toronto but it's not perfect, if fact if I weren't autistic I don't even know if I'd consider it.

It has a large metro, and more sunshine that vancouver or halifax/stjohns(my old city), large number of cultural which are an autistic interest of mine, most importantly a large population which can increase the chance of me finding others like myself. Also I have uncle and cousins, and my best friend  there as well. I've thought it over.

But that being said, if I were like you regular folk I'd much rather move somewhere else.
So where are you now Retard?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »
Lol whatever dude I got 99 problems, but being a violent fucking moron ain't one of them. If you wanna link it to an actual fucking issue, I'd me more than happy to be supportive, but if you thinks anger issues are comparable to the shit I've been threw your fucked.

Anyhow I've adjusted quite well, I ain't escaping shit it's gonna be alot harder for me to start from scratch, but it seems to be a whole lot smarter than relying on the shit of past.

Already have a place?  Any job prospects?
A

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
So where are you now Retard?
Middle of nowhere newfoundland. I was living in st john's but I'm real tired of that place. The weather is absolute shit, and its just a few hours drive from here. The housing market is turning into a bubble based on old shitty houses from the 1800's, and I'm tired of all the  bitches looking like they come from the same irish spudhole.
Already have a place?  Any job prospects?
Yes and I'm not mentioning them here, I don't mind giving up info of things happening on my turf, but quite a few getbiggers are in the GTA.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
Middle of nowhere newfoundland. I was living in st john's but I'm real tired of that place. The weather is absolute shit, and its just a few hours drive from here. The housing market is turning into a bubble based on old shitty houses from the 1800's, and I'm tired of all the  bitches looking like they come from the same irish spudhole.
Time to move on it seems, some of the same problems will follow you beware. You will find Toronto better been there many times.

MikMaq

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2013, 11:51:17 AM »
Time to move on it seems, some of the same problems will follow you beware. You will find Toronto better been there many times.
I'm well aware problems will follow me, which is why I've delayed leaving the island for several years. I feel for the most part most of my problems have been addressed, or will follow me to the grave.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2013, 12:04:19 PM »
I'm well aware problems will follow me, which is why I've delayed leaving the island for several years. I feel for the most part most of my problems have been addressed, or will follow me to the grave.

As hard as it might be, try to get out and socialize.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2013, 12:29:35 PM »
As hard as it might be, try to get out and socialize.
Meh it's not so much the socializing that causes the problems, is that I tend to get bored of people super fast.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2013, 12:46:14 PM »
Meh it's not so much the socializing that causes the problems, is that I tend to get bored of people super fast.

You could go out and get hit by a train, that would be cool.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2013, 01:35:42 PM »
Toronto is filth. Nothing but a bunch of ethnic minority gangs shooting each other up all the time. Move to Vancouver. Costs a lot but it's probably got whatever you're looking for if you think Toronto is a good place to live.

You live in Toronto or just listen to too much regurgitated opinions?

There is filth everywhere, even where ever you live. Like a cockroach the filth slowly seeps in everywhere. You know it. I know it. Every American knows it. Every Canadian knows it.

But nice try in order to generalize a city of 6 million with a stroke of the brush!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2013, 03:02:08 PM »

Anyone else try this at 26 years of age?

Moving to a different city within one's country while young? Nah. Nobody else's tried that -- you're going to be a trendsetter brah.

Bravo!  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2013, 03:05:46 PM »
Moving to a different city within one's country while young? Nah. Nobody else's tried that -- you're going to be a trendsetter brah.

Bravo!  ::)

Canada's the second biggest country in the world fuck nuts, if this were europe you'd be talking about a major fucking move. The only comparison in the states would be alaska to the mainland, and I doubt many have done that.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2013, 03:08:03 PM »
Canada's the second biggest country in the world fuck nuts, if this were europe you'd be talking about a major fucking move. The only comparison in the states would be alaska to the mainland, and I doubt many have done that.

Yeah.....because no one has ever moved ALL the way from Europe to the U.S., or vice versa.

::)