Author Topic: Your honest opinion - the nork crisis will it go hot?  (Read 3069 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Your honest opinion - the nork crisis will it go hot?
« on: April 03, 2013, 06:08:22 AM »
Lets hear it getbiggers, is it time to open some canned sunshine and deliver an almighty woopass on those nork zipper heads? Do you guys think this conflict will go super nova, and if so will china take the chance to settle scores?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Your honest opinion - the nork crisis will it go hot?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 06:11:13 AM »
Lets hear it getbiggers, is it time to open some canned sunshine and deliver an almighty woopass on those nork zipper heads? Do you guys think this conflict will go super nova, and if so will china take the chance to settle scores?

nope......The North Korean soldiers would defect as soon as they crossed the border and saw what Seoul looks like

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:32 AM »
I think as soon as we head over there and spread sum democracy, that Israel takes a pop at one of their neighbors while the spotlight is shifted.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 06:59:20 AM »
I think as soon as we head over there and spread sum democracy, that Israel takes a pop at one of their neighbors while the spotlight is shifted.
Good call. Kim Jong Un is probably enjoying gefillte fisch on bagels as we speak.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 07:00:39 AM »
Look at his and his father's spending habits. When a war starts, he will have to hunker in a bunker eating MREs. What's in it for him?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 07:02:07 AM »
Good call. Kim Jong Un is probably enjoying gefillte fisch on bagels as we speak.

How's the new job going?  Six figures yet?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 07:05:40 AM »
lets hope not i think hes just trying to flex up in front of his army for respect;
was in south korea in 86 marine corp wouldnt want a ground conflict with them.
if anything were to happen it will be bombs away
p

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 07:05:57 AM »
How's the new job going?  Six figures yet?
If I count decimal places then yes. :) Going well, but there's a lot of action going on. The hedge fund owning us is putting us for sale again. Good times for me, I hope, because there's suddenly a lot more jobs opening up as oldtimers are cashing in their options and taking early retirement. So yes, enjoying the hell out of it. :)

Still don't like Germans, though. But they are still better than the Indians I was dealing with before. Marginally better, but better.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 07:06:00 AM »
North Korea is taking a page from some getbiggers posting habits..lot of posturing and tough talk, no intention of follow through. Sadly though, I can see the USA giving him more money to shut up for another year or so. We've conditioned them to act this way

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 07:07:39 AM »
North Korea might try and sink anotehr South Korean boat....or maybe a 5 min artillery barrage on desolate town in SK.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 07:08:47 AM »
NK and gh15 have one thing in common thats for sure  :P lot of saber rattling but no swordplay! no homo

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 07:15:34 AM »
Nobody really knows what's going on there. Such a secluded place. Lil' Kim might have to do this to play tough for the army and population to respect him. Absolutely no point going to war though. Nothing to gain other then creating a lose/lose situation.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 07:35:13 AM »
. Lil' Kim might have to do this to play tough for the army and population to respect him. .
bingom lil kim have to show his people and the army that he is fearless to get the half god status as his father and grand father has. He is showing his power so no one of the higher army generals etc dont dare to try taking over.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 07:48:43 AM »
This is just their every-few-years saber-rattling to get some more free shit. Standard NK shakedown playbook.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 07:53:06 AM »

yeah good call.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 08:11:48 AM »
The problem is that he is backing himself in a corner, he is without a doubt using all his force to strengthen his position as the leader of N.Korea, but at what stage does he have to actually take action not to loose face?

dustin

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 08:29:47 AM »
NK and gh15 have one thing in common thats for sure  :P lot of saber rattling but no swordplay! no homo

I'm sure you know how to rattle a good sabre, stud. :-*

(also no homo)

;D

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 08:43:33 AM »
I'm sure you know how to rattle a good sabre, stud. :-*

(also no homo)

;D

and im sure you can tell from personal experience XD

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
The problem is that he is backing himself in a corner, he is without a doubt using all his force to strengthen his position as the leader of N.Korea, but at what stage does he have to actually take action not to loose face?

Good take. This is stuff is what happens after every new SK leader assumes power. But I think this time Dear Leaders grip is tenuous and showing cracks so he may have to take it a step or two farther than usual, the law of diminishing returns is now in effect, though. If he takes it hot he dies or must flee and all is lost.

I don't think he shots first.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 11:52:26 AM »

Haha hell no.

I have been wondering why it gets so much attention even here.... *krmh* cover up for neo-Bolshevists socializing our tax money in European Union *khrm*  ::) ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »
America's Military Industrial Complex always putting it's seal of approval on constantly being at war...
If we aren't in one, we are building up to get into another...

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 12:39:52 PM »
is there any evidence that the north korean people want a war? and i dont mean some propaganda video on the internet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 12:47:42 PM »
They are just bending us over for $$$$$$ and O-Twink will give them billions of dollars. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »
They are just bending us over for $$$$$$ and O-Twink will give them billions of dollars. 

Obama wont give them shit....hes been tougher on them than Bush or Clinton

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:00 PM »
Kim jong Eun is cooperating the USA on the DL.

He is purposely acting very belligerent and threatening, threatening to give the USA a good justification for invasion.

There are whole motherboards to integrate what you see I the news. Lots of very real conspiracies.