Author Topic: Brooklyn judge slams birther's 'fanciful, delusional and irrational' lawsuit; mu  (Read 388 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D goooooooood  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Source: New York Daily News

A birther's lawsuit was born of a crackpot theory.

That’s what an irritated Brooklyn judge said in slapping a preeminent conspiracy theorist with a hefty bill for filing “a frivolous” suit and wasting the court’s time.

Christopher Earl Strunk sought to have President Obama disqualified as a candidate. The author of some 20 other lawsuits — most of which have been dismissed — Strunk was ordered to pay $167,707 in attorney fees plus a $10,000 sanction for the 2011 lawsuit that named Obama, New York’s Board of Elections and a list of others as defendants.

“If the complaint in this action was a movie script, it would be entitled ‘The Manchurian Candidate Meets The Da Vinci Code,’ ” wrote Judge Arthur Schack, calling the allegations, “fanciful, delusional and irrational.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brooklyn-judge-slams-birther-case-orders-theorist-pay-177g-article-1.1306268

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL   - I have been before Judge Schack before.   He is a pretty crazy guy too. 

He ruled in my favor on the case so I cant complain. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
LOL   - I have been before Judge Schack before.   He is a pretty crazy guy too. 

He ruled in my favor on the case so I cant complain. 

so you didn't go to jail?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
so you didn't go to jail?

He handles civil matters in Kings County Supreme moron.