Author Topic: Need advice to get my abs up!  (Read 241009 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Need advice to get my abs up!
« Reply #1600 on: September 16, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »
6 days per week training, 20 min cardio after weights, 2.0 Incline 3.5 speed.

Can somebody explain to me how this could possibly count as cardio? Maybe for a 300lbs mass monster or some such? I'm going to keep asking questions ala Grant Michaels?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1601 on: September 16, 2013, 07:48:19 AM »
Can somebody explain to me how this could possibly count as cardio? Maybe for a 300lbs mass monster or some such? I'm going to keep asking questions ala Grant Michaels?

gets me the results I want bro. same with the low dose cycle. you'd be amazed at how much a clean diet does. people always underestimate diet. biggest factor by far.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1602 on: September 16, 2013, 08:04:02 AM »
same here,no worries, and i think i beat you in massive head vs body ratio, got some huge melon myself,must be all that brain tissue ;D
sign of huge cocks bro.  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1603 on: September 16, 2013, 08:06:20 AM »
gets me the results I want bro. same with the low dose cycle. you'd be amazed at how much a clean diet does. people always underestimate diet. biggest factor by far.

Yep.  Low dose quality gear...tight diet = impressive physique.

I just saw some new Pics from Galeniko and he looks beyond shredded. Like competition shredded.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1604 on: September 16, 2013, 08:07:51 AM »
Yep.  Low dose quality gear...tight diet = impressive physique.

I just saw some new Pics from Galeniko and he looks beyond shredded. Like competition shredded.
YLLS.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1605 on: September 16, 2013, 08:14:43 AM »
yeah, i can live with it ;D

but as for the dead by 45 coment, i find that bit early, id like to make 50bc its such nice rounded number.

:D
whatever age I start going down hill like ukjeff is the age to end it.  :D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1606 on: September 16, 2013, 08:16:02 AM »
YLLS.

leave the thread beta. dont ever walk into a ring of lions again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1607 on: September 16, 2013, 08:19:45 AM »
leave the thread beta. dont ever walk into a ring of lions again.
Get with the program tard. Groink knows I am fucking with him.

ukjeff

« Reply #1608 on: September 16, 2013, 08:55:55 AM »
whatever age I start going down hill like ukjeff is the age to end it.  :D
Downhill?
Im on the up and up mate. ;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1609 on: September 16, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »

indeed, shizzo fuck off, go stick the drinking end of vodka bottle into anus and then suck on it

that estrogen laced fagget could inhale the whole bottle no problem... anally.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: September 16, 2013, 09:37:43 AM »
that estrogen laced fagget could inhale the whole bottle no problem... anally.

ukjeff

« Reply #1611 on: September 16, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »

Bouncer, thats middle age spread.
No matter what you do, its gonna happen.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: September 16, 2013, 09:44:34 AM »

Bouncer, thats middle age spread.
No matter what you do, its gonna happen.

im sure he helped it along with drugs and eating abuse, stuffing his gut with tons of shit to get "bigger".

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1613 on: September 16, 2013, 09:49:57 AM »
YES benfatto looked great at 170/175 and dream waist/hip/midsection,legs were smaller ripped,20/30 yrs later he thicker all around legs are legs he should have had in prime but he kept it in line with look he was at in 9o's.nice build minus pec tear shame.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1614 on: September 16, 2013, 10:11:39 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1615 on: September 16, 2013, 11:30:16 AM »

Biochemistry 101: The 3 Energy Systems bro.

Low intensity burns a higher ratio of fatty acids vs glycogen. So its glycogen sparing. Higher intensify will burn more total fat but also at the added expense of way more glycogen, which is an undesirable result.

Low intensity works plain and simple. The goal is to be barely sweating, HR around 120-140 BPM. I even notice that Low Intensity fills me our and gives me a slight overall pump compares to a brutal high intensity cardio session which in a calorie deficit, will flatten me out, (just as the books would say that it would.)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1616 on: September 16, 2013, 11:55:22 AM »
Just keeping it real with a less then flattering, zero pump pic.

Been running 300mgs Test E every 5 days for a bit now and plan on running that through the winter.

Diet is pretty much chicken and oats 5 times per day, 6 days per week training, 20 min cardio after weights, 2.0 Incline 3.5 speed.

Pic taken Friday night. Zero pump, still showing a bit of softness from the overeating/drinking San Fran vacation.

Iv'e finally realized that my strengths lean more towards men's physique type build then bodybuilder type build. And you know what.. for the first time in my life, I am actually happy about that.

This is a very good example of how important lighting and camera angle is. In my avatar the lighting was amazing at the resort, was like stage lights. The lights in my bathroom make me appear soft, small, with no depth. All about lighting and camera angle. I'm a few % higher bodyfat in the new pic but I am actually bigger then when the avatar was taken believe it or not.

As always... KEEP IT REAL! Unless your willing to stand straight in a mirror with no pump and take a pic I suggest you think before you speak.  8)

Perfect build....best on getbig! No homo...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1617 on: September 16, 2013, 12:11:02 PM »
you hav epointed this out very precisely in layman terms, but whats so bad about depleting the glycogen stores?

i realize they never get totaly depleted,or we would just die, but the less of it is around, the better the fatburning will go.

i know, glycogen mustnt be depleted to burn fat,it works both ways.

btw, i bleieve, kinda certain, that on gear, highest as possible intensity cardio is best, under this hormonal enviroment the body doesnt give a shit about proper ratios, the protein is spared anyway, can go full out.

my cardio,if i do it, is epic repeated sprints with small joging breaks, rinse repeat, all the way until i almost gas and pass out ;D

I think the low intensity cardio is anti-catabolic during a period of calorie deficit. I like to think that by keeping glycogen stores as full as possible, you can minimize muscle loss, and if your diet is just right and you keep cardio moderate lengths and intensity low, you can still burn fat. It's a complete different approach than yours and no ones and OTH's, but it worked for me back when I was competing naturally, and it works even better on gear, like everything does. I was able to get sub5% for my last show when I was a true natty. Of course there was calorie deficit present, but based on what I learned about this from Biochemistry classes, I LIKE and HOPE to think I preserved more muscle in the end. Absolutely the less glycogen present the more fat to be burned, but you're also going to burn amino acids via gluconeogenesis to create energy. There is always a metabolic price to pay for whatever you are doing or eating, that's my theory.

I also like the heart healthy benefits you get from low intensity cardio, and the nutrient partitioning effects. As I said I get a minor pump from it. I can't help but think 20 mins a day is a good thing.

You know who feels even stronger about this is George Farrah! My good buddy has been his client for all of 2012. George has almost every client doing some low intensity cardio because he believes it is anabolic in the long run. He has his super ectomorph clients doing even MORE low intensity.

Ideally I think a mix of low intensity and high intensity on different days is the way to go; get the best of both worlds, because both provide unique benefits. I do low intensity 6 days a week post workout, and high intensity bike ride or running or something one day a week.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1618 on: September 16, 2013, 12:15:58 PM »
ah cool, chiro, just saying, on gear one can throw out the anti catabolic stuff right out of the window, we sacrified ourselves and did those insane things like 48hrs-60hrs fasts with high voume training and cardio on top of it, no negative impact. ;D

both ways work, i just dont like to think too much about things ;D

Yeah gear is a game changer. I'm much to new to it to make legitimate statements at this time about how it's impacting my Cardio and diet. I have notced things and have opinions, but  maybe In 5 years my opinion on that matter can be relevant  :D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1619 on: September 16, 2013, 02:23:08 PM »
Perfect build....best on getbig! No homo...

i agree!  ;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1620 on: September 16, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »

btw, i bleieve, kinda certain, that on gear, highest as possible intensity cardio is best

no way, not for me. i look like a string bean (even more so then I already do  ;D ) if i go crazy with the cardio. no pump and look soft.

low intensity cardio makes me look full and tight.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1621 on: September 16, 2013, 02:38:42 PM »

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1622 on: September 16, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
How old are you?

30. want my phone number?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: September 16, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1624 on: September 16, 2013, 02:43:11 PM »