Author Topic: What Supps for $175/Month.....  (Read 3533 times)

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What Supps for $175/Month.....
« on: December 16, 2005, 02:26:43 PM »
If you had to spend $175 a month on legal Supps, what would they be?

No, I am not going to do gear, so don't waste the comments.....

I've tried Creatine, NO, Test Boosters, Animal Pak, Gakic.....

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: What Supps for $175/Month.....
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 02:49:54 PM »
Protein powder, vitamins, fish oil caps, creatine, EC.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 07:06:04 PM »
protein powders/creatine/vits. and maybe try a NO2 product or try something like pump tech. i would also buy a test booster product like superdrol or something like that.  but i would rather focus my money on food. because all supps come from food. like creatine is from red meat

i hope that your not going to spend that much on supps. 

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 07:07:11 AM »
Shit, I just added up all of the "suggested" items to take with a 4 week cycle of Superdrol and it came up to $200.....That's without Protein powder....

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 08:01:15 AM »
Superdrol's an actual steroid, its not something I'd pick up on a whim as a "test booster". If you're asking about essential supplements, protein powder, fishoil, multi vit., and vit. c/e would be your basics. You can get by with these for probably half of what you said you can spend. Use the rest of the money for FOOD! If you've got the money to spend on quality beef, chicken and other solid foods then you'll be a lot better off than buying a shitload of supps, then eating Subway every day.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 08:05:06 AM »
whey protein powder
Musclemilk
ZMA, Multi
6-OXO (proven to raise testosterone levels)Safe as hell..I would run a cycle of that..
musclegurus.com

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 01:26:43 PM »
I'll be specific:

Optimum's 100% whey: 40/month
Optimum's Pre-Load Complex: 40/month
One of Many ZMA Products: 10-20/month
Quality Multivitamin: 10/month (i really think a really good multi is essential and need be taken twice a day)
Additional Glutamine: 20/month
BCAA Tabs (I like optimum): 5/month (if you buy in huge bulk)

You now have the essentials and have 40 dollars left to spend on something unnecessary but ego-boosting, like a pump product.  I like Nitrix. 
:-)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 01:35:59 PM »
1. Animal Pak
2. Muscle milk Rtd
3. Omega vitamins
4. Garlic
5. Creatine
6. a bag of uncooked chicken :-X

wannabe BIGGER

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 04:53:40 PM »
food.......food......... .food.......food........ .food......food....and more food!!!!!!!!

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 06:15:19 PM »
food.......food..........food.......food.........food......food....and more food!!!!!!!!

i think that's a given....
:-)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 01:19:35 AM »
If you had to spend $175 a month on legal Supps, what would they be?

No, I am not going to do gear, so don't waste the comments.....

I've tried Creatine, NO, Test Boosters, Animal Pak, Gakic.....

I would use:

ProArgi9[/b][/color]

It is formulated by Dr. Anne deWees Allen[/b][/color], the world's foremost authority on arginine. It's more expensive than other arginine formulas on the market, but then again, it is a higher quality product. It is the ONLY arginine supplement that has been proven both safe and effective. no other arginine formulation has gone through the intense scrutiny that ProArgi9 has, and come out with such flying colours. I don't play Russian Roulette with my health or my supplements, and I know the thought, care, and quality that goes into every product produced by this manufacturer. It helps my body to maintain youthful levels of GH and testosterone, is a powerful antioxidant, helps to burn fat while building muscle mass etc., and does not carry the known negative effects associated with oral ingestion of l-arginine. This is a product that quite literally reverses the aging process.

I would also take

Mistica[/b][/color] <-- click the link to see a movie file size: 5136798 bytes

Mistica is an Acai berry juice blend that is truly unique because of it's extraordinary combination of naturally occurring antioxidants, amino acids, anthocyanins, & essential fatty acids. Acai has the protein profile of an egg, as well as the EFA profile of Olive Oil, and is also rich in fiber. It was recently profiled on Oprah with Dr Nicholas Perricone MD rating it as the #1 Super Food for anti-aging purposes. It does so many wonderful things in the body. I take it for the anti-aging benefits, as well as it's nutritional benefits. You can click this link if you'd like to read more about Mistica[/b][/color], or to see independent lab analysis of how Mistica stacks up against it's competitors in the functional beverages category (Noni, Xango, Monavie etc.)

I would also use:

VitaPak[/b][/color]
I believe VitaPak to best the best overall multi-vitamin on the market, because of the ingredients and the combination of the ingredients. They work synergistically. VitaPak is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, plant nutrients, and digestive enzymes specially designed to support all the functions of the body, mind, and spirit. Hilariously enough, there is a company ( a billion dollar publically traded NYSE company, and a competitor to Synergy) that came out with a monitoring device that could actually measure the amount of anti-oxidant activity going on in your body. Those taking Synergy's VitaPak, consistently tested out as having the highest amount of anti-oxidant activity going on, far more than those who were taking their own multi-vitamin product. As a result of this, the head of that company's Medical Advisory Board, felt compelled to resign his position on the board and disassociate himself from promoting that company's nutritionals once he discovered that our tiny little company had something better. The company he was with, had been offered the formulation prior to Synergy even coming into existence, but they chose to eliminate certain ingredients, and to cut back on others, in many areas by as much as 38% in order to make it cheaper. It ended up costing them alot more in the long run.

Not only would I use them, ...but I do infact use them as well as make them available to others.

To find out more about these products, or the company, you visit my website by clicking here[/b][/color], or you can eavesdrop on a recent conference call with Dr. Clair Francomano MD on our 24/7 conference playback bridge by dialing toll-free (800) 756-3819 using pin code: 182207. The first part of the call is blank air and some slight feedback, but after the first 60 seconds, the conference call starts.

Hope that Helps,
w