Author Topic: ubermans new avator  (Read 610 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
ubermans new avator
« on: April 05, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
what kind of christian message is this man trying to spread, standing with top off, flexing muscles for other mens to look at on here...

im very disillusioned  about this, i thought this man was a pillar/beacon for christianity and good moral values, so what gives?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: ubermans new avator
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:19:53 AM »
what kind of christian message is this man trying to spread, standing with top off, flexing muscles for other mens to look at on here...

im very disillusioned  about this, i thought this man was a pillar/beacon for christianity and good moral values, so what gives?

Haha. You do know that he's been sending PM's to membets here trying to arrange homosexual encounters right? I'd say his avatar is his, how shall one say, advertising ..

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 09:21:45 AM »
honestly,,, I'm shell shocked, i think he's heading down a slippery slope..... maybe onto a pole, i think its been repressed homo tendencies that have been built up over a long time

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 09:33:45 AM »
honestly,,, I'm shell shocked, i think he's heading down a slippery slope..... maybe onto a pole, i think its been repressed homo tendencies that have been built up over a long time

Well articulated. He's been far too obvious in his mannerisms. Now commeth his fall .... Onto a meaty dae 9 incher.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 06:31:48 PM »
Though I agree with uberman at times, In all honesty I think hes a 30- something year old, socially awkward virgin who still lives wth his abusive parents. He hates him self and what he is, so he created a whole new life on the internet to vent his anger and insecurities on others.

I honestly dont think he has ever been laid.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
 ;D