Author Topic: absent mods  (Read 6054 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: absent mods
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »
HEY moFO's im here, just been busy with work and grad school, but I will be coming back to add some spice to the board!!!!  BRING IT NEWbIES!!!!

Grad school.........I wish I was in your position.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005, 02:01:46 PM »
John yuo damn nooob ,log more to the MSN :D

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005, 06:02:53 PM »
Can I do a winny/dbol only cycle? ;D

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2005, 11:32:30 PM »
NOW I KNOW BIG J REMEMBERS THE OLD DAYS...AND THE OLD BOARD.I'D SAY MORPH AND BIG O RAN THE SHOW,WITH A FEW SMALL CONTRIBUTIONS HERE AND THERE FROM THE REST OF US.LOL.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2005, 03:42:02 PM »
NOW I KNOW BIG J REMEMBERS THE OLD DAYS...AND THE OLD BOARD.I'D SAY MORPH AND BIG O RAN THE SHOW,WITH A FEW SMALL CONTRIBUTIONS HERE AND THERE FROM THE REST OF US.LOL.

Yupp they were our founding "fathers" those old bastards!!! I guess its a constant cycle, noobs now the vets, vets now the absent and so forth...I just got burned out with nagging injuries etc coming from cycles, and work and school.  Gear getting more expensive!!!! Tired of feeling like piss all the time, sore this, sore this, worrying about my BP, just had to take a big break.. its been over a year, but feels like a damm LONG time.  I will be back to once everything settles into place.  For now I will enjoy my "bulky" higher  then oncycle bf%.  =)
FEAR THE BAPP!

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2005, 02:54:34 PM »
C O O L  ;D  they d o still care about us . . . we ARE special.

Happy Holidays ALL!!!

Mike
1 life 1 liver

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 06:35:15 AM »
That is cool, this guy does now lots about gear.  A very good poster, always has studies to back up his logic, pretty much what the dude says is gospel. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 06:41:40 AM »
Grad school.........I wish I was in your position.

DIV

You could be there if you wanted.  Just gotta go for it bro.  You said you are x-Army?  The government will usually pick up your tuition to state schools, if you had a decent discharge and served at least 2 years I think it is or something like that.  Me, X-USAF and uncle sam payed for my college tuition after I got out.  Veterans assistant grant I think they called it.  I went after work at night, it was hard but worthwhile.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 06:15:15 PM »
You could be there if you wanted.  Just gotta go for it bro.  You said you are x-Army?  The government will usually pick up your tuition to state schools, if you had a decent discharge and served at least 2 years I think it is or something like that.  Me, X-USAF and uncle sam payed for my college tuition after I got out.  Veterans assistant grant I think they called it.  I went after work at night, it was hard but worthwhile.

I have the GI Bill, currently a junior at ASU (Psychology).  I just wish I was done with my BA and was looking at a Masters or PhD.

I know what needs to be done.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2005, 03:58:51 AM »
Even better GI -bill, cool.  UUHH OOHHH, the DIV will be picking our heads apart, theres nowhere to hide   ;D

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2005, 08:40:51 AM »

Shit bro I haven't talked to you in a long time. I hope you and the family are well.
YES,ALL IS WELL IN THE LAND OF MILK AND MAMI'S DOWN HERE IN GOOD OL MIAMI.GREAT HEARING FROM U BRO...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2005, 12:18:54 PM »
Even better GI -bill, cool.  UUHH OOHHH, the DIV will be picking our heads apart, theres nowhere to hide   ;D

I already have, Hurt2Luv.

DIV