Author Topic: GNC  (Read 2019 times)

Loomis

• Getbig III
GNC
« on: December 16, 2005, 08:32:41 PM »
Does anybody here shop at that dump? My local mall has a GNC and a Vitamin World. EVERYTHING in GNC is at least 10% more expensive. Plus, the people that work there don't know shiit. Discuss.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: GNC
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 08:36:32 AM »
Does anybody here shop at that dump? My local mall has a GNC and a Vitamin World. EVERYTHING in GNC is at least 10% more expensive. Plus, the people that work there don't know shiit. Discuss.

get a gold card and double dip the sales during the first week of the month.  Then it will be cheaper than any other store out there.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 02:47:30 PM »
get a gold card and double dip the sales during the first week of the month.  Then it will be cheaper than any other store out there.
interesting, I'll check it out.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 03:02:33 PM »
I hate GNC I shop at the Vitamen Shop they have good deals some times. The thing I dint like about GNC is a lot of there supplements are locked up behind the check out counter and you cant even see what they have. Vitemen shop has all of theres in a glass case at the back of the store.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 06:28:27 PM »
I don't really purchase supplements enough, quantity or frequency, to really warrant a partiality.  But i do agree that GNC tends to be overpriced.
:-)

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 06:35:45 PM »
When I was using supps I would go in and get my months supply during the 1st week of the month and my creatine and protein cost like 30 something.  I havent ever like surfed the web for the cheapest price but I think GNC has great prices that 1st week.....granted you have to buy the Gold Card.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
When I was using supps I would go in and get my months supply during the 1st week of the month and my creatine and protein cost like 30 something.  I havent ever like surfed the web for the cheapest price but I think GNC has great prices that 1st week.....granted you have to buy the Gold Card.

agreed

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 08:14:57 PM »

MCWAY, oh MCWAY, where are you?  ??? :o ;D
just not good enough

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2005, 09:38:01 PM »
I used to do the GNC crap, but buying on-line is really the only way to go.  Checkout www.dpsnutrition.net/

Decent prices, very fast shipping, and plus you don't have to wait around for the 1st of the month to be getting a good deal