Author Topic: why do so many people praise trenbolone to heaven when it's not even HG steroids  (Read 8770 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i dont get it, on a lot of forums people talk like this is ssoooooo amazing

when the experts like bfg say it's over rated vastly over rated

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
umm maybe because people get amazing results from it?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Good

no aromatizing = no estrogen

good for CNS stimulation

drives down SHBG and DHT

Can be made 'pure' if you buy pellets and understand how to make something sterile

---

Bad

Raises prolactin

Higher doses drive down SHBG and DHT to subnormal levels (no SHBG means test stops working properly unless you inject it 2 x daily)

HDL goes down

Prostate problems with higher doses

Requires dopamine agonist to offset prolactin sides

--

Bullshit/Broscience

'Tren raises IGF so it's like a poor mans HGH!' - no, it doesnt. Get bloodwork done and see how much difference it makes

'Tren is hard on the kidneys' - probably no more so than any other blood pressure raising AAS. But UG garbage full of BB,BA and EO and filth is not healthy

'Tren makes you lean in high doses!' - high dose tren raises prolactin significantly. High prolactin will result in some horrible fat deposition patterns in places you dont want to be fat.

'Caber/Bromo is great for tren sides' - No, retard. They use those drugs to treat acromegaly, so using them will reduce your HGH and IGF-1 by up to 75%. Also, heart issues. Prami is ok but causes sleep problems or drowsiness when taken in higher doses.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Try it, come back and post.

Some people get horrible side effects, some people don't respond at all. Some, like me, consider it no#1 steroid in the world, nothing really compares.

More than 150mg/week of test just makes me bloated, 400mg/week of tren makes me feel like I'm finally taking steroids.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Try it, come back and post.

Some people get horrible side effects, some people don't respond at all. Some, like me, consider it no#1 steroid in the world, nothing really compares.

More than 150mg/week of test just makes me bloated,
400mg/week of tren makes me feel like I'm finally taking steroids.
weird...

i dont really know how to identify being bloated anyway

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
weird...

i dont really know how to identify being bloated anyway

Your face gets HUGE.

dustin

Good

no aromatizing = no estrogen

good for CNS stimulation

drives down SHBG and DHT

Can be made 'pure' if you buy pellets and understand how to make something sterile

---

Bad

Raises prolactin

Drives down SHBG and DHT to subnormal levels (no SHBG means test stops working properly unless you inject it 2 x daily)

Prostate problems with higher doses

Requires dopamine agonist to offset prolactin sides

This. Run it with a little test prop and some masteron and nothing is better, IMHO.

I've tried other compounds and didn't feel any benefit over this stack. Tried test, tren and mast again and loved it. Gave other compounds another run to write off maybe just being a newb, but no... nothing beats these except maybe mega dosed primo, but good luck affording that or being able to find it.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
This. Run it with a little test prop and some masteron and nothing is better, IMHO.

I've tried other compounds and didn't feel any benefit over this stack. Tried test, tren and mast again and loved it. Gave other compounds another run to write off maybe just being a newb, but no... nothing beats these except maybe mega dosed primo, but good luck affording that or being able to find it.

mast helps offset the DHT lowering effect of tren, its a great combo!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Your face gets HUGE.
did you use arimidex with it

i take a half one every three days

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
if tren LOWERS dht....

then how does it kill hair? (in those prone to hairlos)

dustin

mast helps offset the DHT lowering effect of tren, its a great combo!

Oh fuck yeah! When people talk about it rounding off a test and tren cycle they couldn't be more accurate. This PERFECTLY compliments tren, and if you have the prolactin issues then the masteron, being DHT based and catching that unbound test before it aromatizes, really helps. That's why it's considered to be an "anti-estrogen", although it doesn't really stop or block estrogen in the traditional sense.

I've never been a big fan of beating the fuck out of your estrogen on that note. It kills the lipid profile and the libido. Makes you dry and in pain too... not a good approach at all. Just make it so that estrogen isn't a problem. A little masteron and maybe a suicidal aromatase inhibitor like ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione) or aromasin and you're laughing!

Adding masteron seriously feels like you're upping the dose a good 25% or more. Even just 50mg EOD to a cycle will make it feel like you're taking much more during your cycle. Also frees up the need to abuse anti-estrogens or waste your time with SERMs.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
do you know if they still make/sell pharm grade mast in the US? Or is it just UG nowadays?

I am super estro sensitive so I prefer to run a low dose (0.25 e3d) adex but mast might help lower that dose - you're right, even low dose AI rape your lipids

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
do you know if they still make/sell pharm grade mast in the US? Or is it just UG nowadays?

I am super estro sensitive so I prefer to run a low dose (0.25 e3d) adex but mast might help lower that dose - you're right, even low dose AI rape your lipids
what is this lipid raping thing about arimidex?

i take half a tablet every three days

does this "rape my lipids?"

and what does that mean?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Oh fuck yeah! When people talk about it rounding off a test and tren cycle they couldn't be more accurate. This PERFECTLY compliments tren, and if you have the prolactin issues then the masteron, being DHT based and catching that unbound test before it aromatizes, really helps. That's why it's considered to be an "anti-estrogen", although it doesn't really stop or block estrogen in the traditional sense.

I've never been a big fan of beating the fuck out of your estrogen on that note. It kills the lipid profile and the libido. Makes you dry and in pain too... not a good approach at all. Just make it so that estrogen isn't a problem. A little masteron and maybe a suicidal aromatase inhibitor like ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione) or aromasin and you're laughing!

Adding masteron seriously feels like you're upping the dose a good 25% or more. Even just 50mg EOD to a cycle will make it feel like you're taking much more during your cycle. Also frees up the need to abuse anti-estrogens or waste your time with SERMs.

some one as ripped as you should try a high mast low test cycle

masteron is the most underrated steroid there is
T

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Masteron was used as a breast cancer drug for decades and is FDA approved, just hard to find. i can get a prescription for it if I can find a (compounding) pharmacy that still sells it as I have subnormally low levels of DHT and a very understanding HRT doctor.

anabolichalo - seriously? try google 'arimidex' and 'hdl' :x

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Masteron was used as a breast cancer drug for decades and is FDA approved, just hard to find. i can get a prescription for it if I can find a (compounding) pharmacy that still sells it as I have subnormally low levels of DHT and a very understanding HRT doctor.

anabolichalo - seriously? try google 'arimidex' and 'hdl' :x
shit i hope i dont get into troubles

can you break this stuff down in a few words

dont feel like reading walls of text

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Arimidex use, even low dose, lowers HDL chol and raises LDL.

The good news is that even a low HDL only really means 3% more chance of health problems than a super high number

LDL matters only when related to trigylcerides. If you have trigylcerides under 70 then a high LDL is likely to be 'good' LDL, fluffy LDL not the 'bad' small LDL

do they do bloodtesting in azebajan or wherever you live? Get it done to see what the arimidex is doing.

To offset arimidex in low doses this should work

Fish oil 2-4 tablespoons a day

Niacin FLUSH kind - 1000mg-1500mg a day

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Arimidex use, even low dose, lowers HDL chol and raises LDL.

The good news is that even a low HDL only really means 3% more chance of health problems than a super high number

LDL matters only when related to trigylcerides. If you have trigylcerides under 70 then a high LDL is likely to be 'good' LDL, fluffy LDL not the 'bad' small LDL

do they do bloodtesting in azebajan or wherever you live? Get it done to see what the arimidex is doing.

To offset arimidex in low doses this should work

Fish oil 2-4 tablespoons a day

Niacin FLUSH kind - 1000mg-1500mg a day
or should i only use arimidex if i get gyno?

or at least reduce the dosage?

i take half a tablet every three days

because i take 300mg of test enanthate per week with 2.5mg finasteride per day (to stop hairloss)

they said finasteride will cause more conversion to estradiol so therefor i take arimidex

dustin

some one as ripped as you should try a high mast low test cycle

masteron is the most underrated steroid there is

Severely underrated. I don't want to over promote it or anything, but no one says anything about this and I'm always scratching my head wondering why the fuck not! ???

My only concern about a high dose would be prostate issues. I think mine's a bit swollen from ephedrine, lots of HCG, etc. Anything bad that can possibly happen, always happens to me. I'm like that Bad Luck Brian meme. But I just started running the last bit of gear I had from before, I forgot about a vial of tren and NPP. Have two vials of mast too. Running 50mg EOD of each until it's gone, but just upped to 100mg of mast and will ride the cycle out on a little mast and HCG. That'll let me have a little estrogen in whatever amount the HCG causes, but without exacerbating the breast tissues which I'm thankfully not having any problems with. High dosed tren gave me gyno in the past, but masteron and caberoline ELIMINATED it right before I was going to see a surgeon. One of the few times I had a bit of luck...

Getting lots of blood work for the hell of it (it's free) and probably only going to do small blasts from now on. I'll wait a couple of months and do another small 2-3 week blast but with Superdrol next time around. My body responds so well and I'm just running the smallest doses ever. Will only blast and cruise a few times a year because I really don't want to waste money or inject all the time like I used to. I'll just look like a really good fake-natty and I'm happy.

Pretty soon I will start telling people I'm a lifelong natural and that I've never so much as touched any creatine or protein powders. ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
Severely underrated. I don't want to over promote it or anything, but no one says anything about this and I'm always scratching my head wondering why the fuck not! ???

My only concern about a high dose would be prostate issues. I think mine's a bit swollen from ephedrine, lots of HCG, etc. Anything bad that can possibly happen, always happens to me. I'm like that Bad Luck Brian meme. But I just started running the last bit of gear I had from before, I forgot about a vial of tren and NPP. Have two vials of mast too. Running 50mg EOD of each until it's gone, but just upped to 100mg of mast and will ride the cycle out on a little mast and HCG. That'll let me have a little estrogen in whatever amount the HCG causes, but without exacerbating the breast tissues which I'm thankfully not having any problems with. High dosed tren gave me gyno in the past, but masteron and caberoline ELIMINATED it right before I was going to see a surgeon. One of the few times I had a bit of luck...

Getting lots of blood work for the hell of it (it's free) and probably only going to do small blasts from now on. I'll wait a couple of months and do another small 2-3 week blast but with Superdrol next time around. My body responds so well and I'm just running the smallest doses ever. Will only blast and cruise a few times a year because I really don't want to waste money or inject all the time like I used to. I'll just look like a really good fake-natty and I'm happy.

Pretty soon I will start telling people I'm a lifelong natural and that I've never so much as touched any creatine or protein powders. ;D

superdrol is nasty brother

there is a reason they invented it twenty years ago but never put it into production

have you tried turinabol
T

dustin

superdrol is nasty brother

there is a reason they invented it twenty years ago but never put it into production

have you tried turinabol

Tbol is another beautiful steroid. I believe it wasn't used simply for the fact that it was overshadowed by other ones used in hospitals that had been more established.

Superdrol is definitely nasty. It works better than anything else however, and I managed to grab two bottles which I hope will last for many cycles. I think that orals pre workout, and in conjunction with either intermittent fasting or carb cycling is the way to go. Starve the body from carbs, then carb up and take your orals pre workout and have the workout of your life. A little can go a really long way.

I won't use more than 10mg more than a few times a week at my max though. My body can't handle orals at all. Few weeks max and I start really feeling like shit. That's why I'm only going to do lighter doses. I want to keep the healthy feeling going as long as I can. I feel like I can kick through a concrete wall right now and run across the continent. Way better than being lethargic 24/7. :-X

dustin

superdrol is masteron as a tablet.

Dude, Superdrol is like a masteron tablet on steroids... err...

... I'll show myself out. ;D

dustin

its chemicaly the same, im not 100%, but yeah one of those legal oral supplements(im 99% sure its superdrol),has chemical structure same to masteron, with the exception of being alfa 17 alkylated, for oral use.

i can believe the effects as oral can be even more impressive, its very funny some ppl who take this consider themselves naturals :D

It's only unnatural if you want it to be. ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
to be fair, tren doesnt sem to kill hair for most.

however, one side efect went under the radar here, "tren dick".

i hope yall enjoy that ;D

and yeah, all non estrogen convertibles will make for bad lipids.

superdrol is masteron as a tablet.
damn, youre a wise guy, how come i never noticed you posting.

however, this whole cholesterin thing goes even further than that, but to be honest, it gets too complicated to understand for myself, i looked at lectures from docs going deeper into the matter, but couldnt follow

I learned a lot from my HRT dr, he is one of the best in the world and used to be the US olympic team Dr for years.. so he obviously knows his PEDs lol

GH15 retards like that old fat 'ken' guy doing 200mg of tren a day and having 14" fatceps.. oh boy, yeah that's pretty much typical nowadays. These idiots dont understand what high prolactin does and can't afford bloodwork because they spend all their money on fake GH and overpriced 'master chef' filthy unsterile, over BB/BA'd UG gear.

I confess I overuse tren, I run 75mg 6 days a week (not on sunday) but that pushes my prolactin up to the top 1/3rd of 'normal' range. Any more than that and I have to use prami and I dont like using many drugs. I only use 200 test at most and nothing else though.  Also I have shitty genetics and I need to take a bit more to stay 220ish and lean

AnabolicCholo >> If you stop using adex now cold turkey you will have a MASSIVE estrogen rebound, your e2 levels will likely double. That's the problem with using AIs for cycles, they should only be used at the lowest possible dose for HRT where we have constant estrogen. Estrogen/e2 should be around 25, any higher and you will have issues.

you need to switch to Aromasin if you're planning on quitting

prizm

• Getbig III
add possible internal inflammatory issues due to inflammatory prostaglandins to the 'bad list'