Author Topic: why do so many people praise trenbolone to heaven when it's not even HG steroids  (Read 8834 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
excellent posts in this thread ! especially by mawse, always learn something new when he shows up to these threads

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
galeniko, i know that progesterone can give you gyno.

So if you think about it, that tren was made from powders that come from china right, and tren is derived from progesterone ? who can believe what they do there and how they make it ? those guys just want to see cash.

That tren you took could have been 60% trenbolone and 40% of a progestin or even estrogen ? who knows, i think you could only trust the fina pellets or human grade stuff that was around before

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
First of all, e2 rebounds after arimidex only because it's not a suicide inhibitor. It blocks aromatase but after some time it becomes inactive and lets it go free. There's no such problem with suicide inhibitors like aromasin or atd.

Biggest issue with AI is finding sweet spot. For whatever reason, every combination I've tried and trust me, I've tried a dozen made me either have bad skin, still bloated, low libido or whatever combination of those. I may speculate why it happens but it all comes down to the fact that it's really hard to fool your body.

When it comes to cholesterol it's not that simple. Overall, from studies I've read there are several conclusions:

- it's better to have lower ldl than higher regardless of everything else
 - it's better to have lower triglycerides as it pretty much means your ldl particles are large
 - it's better to have high hdl than lower

Larger particles are indeed better than smaller but still, when particles are of the same size it's better to have less of them.

For me, intermittent fasting or rather eating less frequent meals and fasting lowered my triglycerides significantly. I believe in abuse of omega3, like over 10g of pure omega3 per day. The risk and potential side effects are small and for whatever reason it makes me feel much better when I'm lifting heavy (in the submax range). My hypothesis is that it is because it regenerates CNS but it may be bullshit or placebo as well.

I do bloodwork every 2 months and I found that:

- higher estrogen made my HDL go up
 - omega3 made my HDL go up (it should have made my LDL go down instead, but it didn't)

When it comes to gyno I have no idea, I've never researched this topic as I am 100% immune to that side effect. My prolactin and e2 used to be through the roof and I had no issues.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
yea, if you can't get human grade stuff, I wouldnt even bother using gear. You just cant trust whats inside.

BTW they use something called ethyl oelate to make it possible to hold more mgs per ml in the suspension.. but some people have allergic reaction to it.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
when I quit Arimidex one time my e2 went from 30 to 80. That's on just 200mg of test a week!

Previously I had abused up to 800mg of test with no AI and never had my e2 go over 40.. stopping arimidex is much worse than never starting it imo, like deciever says its better to switch to aromasin and then wean off.

damn you must be super prolactin sensative to get gyno on just one shot (although big) - I have small gyno from tren which is annoying, and when it came I could squeeze tiny drops of milk out of it (ran tren and deca at the same time, genius). Did you get surgery ?

I only use tren because 1 - the pellets are USDA certified, not chinese garbage and 2 - I make it myself as sterile as possible using methanol extraction, with 5% BB and 0.5% BA, not these retarded obscene amounts they put in UG gear that causes all kinds of massive scar tissue in the muscles

Mawse

• Getbig IV
yeah surgery already done, almost everything healed already.
i know it mustve been the tren for there were no other changes.
it was rather small, but big enough to piss me off to go for surgery.

yes , i have consistently told on this forum over and over, ai's you can run them, but one day youll have to come off of them and then the floodgates will open up.

what im curious about,mawse, if one runs hrt and comes off, how bad will the estrogen flooding be, can this be generaly estimated?
for me,it wasnt bad, no itchy nipples or so.
it was bad indeed when id come off high dosages of everything mixed.

oh and does it matter how long one been on hrt?will the estrogens accumulate the longer the therapy was?
i know for sure if one stays lean when coming off,this will help tremendously.
and test e, if it has half worth time of what 10days, am i right if i assume itll still be active and plentyfull if one was one for half year, by acumulation?

I dont know man, I think it depends how long you've been on the AI.. your body just goes retarded and forgets how to deal with the E in your system without the arimidex there to prevent it building up. I've been on HRT for years and coming off AI was a horrible idea.. I think I gave myself a prostate issue from just a month with such high Estrogen but hopefully that will go down :(

I'm not as lean as you but I do cardio 6 x a week for 50 mins, I eat very low carb and dont have much bodyfat.. but I still got drowned in estrogen. My waist went up nearly 2" in a month, all watery horrible swelling on the stomach. It was very upsetting! It might have taken 4+ months to normalize my TRT dr said, so I went back on low dose Arimidex and wont come off

I would rather some slightly lower HDL number than risk dealing with high estrogen and a huge swollen prostate

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Tren is just ok to me   Anavar works for me way better    EACH person has different DNA

prizm

• Getbig III
I dont know man, I think it depends how long you've been on the AI.. your body just goes retarded and forgets how to deal with the E in your system without the arimidex there to prevent it building up. I've been on HRT for years and coming off AI was a horrible idea.. I think I gave myself a prostate issue from just a month with such high Estrogen but hopefully that will go down :(

I'm not as lean as you but I do cardio 6 x a week for 50 mins, I eat very low carb and dont have much bodyfat.. but I still got drowned in estrogen. My waist went up nearly 2" in a month, all watery horrible swelling on the stomach. It was very upsetting! It might have taken 4+ months to normalize my TRT dr said, so I went back on low dose Arimidex and wont come off

I would rather some slightly lower HDL number than risk dealing with high estrogen and a huge swollen prostate

Why do you need an AI on HRT? What are your levels @ 200mg a week?

at 100mg a week it puts me at 1150 with e2 at 25-28.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I learned a lot from my HRT dr, he is one of the best in the world and used to be the US olympic team Dr for years.. so he obviously knows his PEDs lol

GH15 retards like that old fat 'ken' guy doing 200mg of tren a day and having 14" fatceps.. oh boy, yeah that's pretty much typical nowadays. These idiots dont understand what high prolactin does and can't afford bloodwork because they spend all their money on fake GH and overpriced 'master chef' filthy unsterile, over BB/BA'd UG gear.

I confess I overuse tren, I run 75mg 6 days a week (not on sunday) but that pushes my prolactin up to the top 1/3rd of 'normal' range. Any more than that and I have to use prami and I dont like using many drugs. I only use 200 test at most and nothing else though.  Also I have shitty genetics and I need to take a bit more to stay 220ish and lean

AnabolicCholo >> If you stop using adex now cold turkey you will have a MASSIVE estrogen rebound, your e2 levels will likely double. That's the problem with using AIs for cycles, they should only be used at the lowest possible dose for HRT where we have constant estrogen. Estrogen/e2 should be around 25, any higher and you will have issues.

you need to switch to Aromasin if you're planning on quitting
sounds like i could be fucked

i'm doing 300mg of test

normally i wouldnt have used an AI for this dosage

but since i use finasteride it seemed like i have to

fuck

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
anyone who says it deosnt work has taken fake stuff..... simple as that

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
anyone who says it deosnt work has taken fake stuff..... simple as that

No one said it doesn't work , no one said superdrol doesnt work , either... But it's not pleasent to take .

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I'm currently stacking shelves

bigmc

• Getbig V
I'm currently stacking shelves

i'm currently whacking elves
T

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
regardless if you are prone to hair loss or not this will leave you bald