Author Topic: How much profit MD,RX,FLEX have per year?  (Read 2281 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
How much profit MD,RX,FLEX have per year?
« on: April 07, 2013, 10:31:58 AM »
how much net profit the generate anyone have some idea,i mean they live by marketing of other sumplement companies like private tv stations

H.I.I.T.

• Getbig II
Re: How much profit MD,RX,FLEX have per year?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 10:43:21 AM »
-$10.00

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 12:37:53 PM »
you guys make me laugh, they still sell in the millions of copies per years on magazines alone.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 12:39:25 PM »
how much net profit the generate anyone have some idea,i mean they live by marketing of other sumplement companies like private tv stations

What will you do with the info if I tell you?
Y

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 12:51:37 PM »
you guys make me laugh, they still sell in the millions of copies per years on magazines alone.
Flex 106,000 per year.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 12:55:39 PM »
CREALMADRID, these magazines make a lot of money from little homos such as yourself. Hope this helps.  :-*

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »
Flex 106,000 per year.
NOT true, where did you get this info, are we suppose to take your word for it, maybe 106 000 subscribers. Either way Flex is part of a string of multiple magzine, I think 7 of them and Flex yields the lowest results

Abacab

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:53 PM »
Weider Publications has to be making money hand over fist. Advertising to Content ratio is huge, and the most of the content is just recycled crap that some random dude in a basement is churning out. All of the big name supplement companies give Weider many tens of thousands of dollars every month for 6-page advertisements. Whenever you see "Biggest Issue Ever!", it just means they have found more suckers to give them ad money.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 02:39:06 PM »
Weider Publications has to be making money hand over fist. Advertising to Content ratio is huge, and the most of the content is just recycled crap that some random dude in a basement is churning out. All of the big name supplement companies give Weider many tens of thousands of dollars every month for 6-page advertisements. Whenever you see "Biggest Issue Ever!", it just means they have found more suckers to give them ad money.
if they have a lot of money why they didnt invest a small fraction to renovate an old web page,FLEXONLINE is the worst web page ever,some prehistorian forum,video content sucks

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 02:44:37 PM »
if they have a lot of money why they didnt invest a small fraction to renovate an old web page,FLEXONLINE is the worst web page ever,some prehistorian forum,video content sucks
Bro the publications was worth in 100's of millions of dollar range

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 02:50:19 PM »
Bro the publications was worth in 100's of millions of dollar range

Where did you get this info?
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 03:11:57 PM »
Where did you get this info?
The Weider System of Bodybuilding, promoted through the magazines, eventually became a 1981 book, co-written by the sportswriter Bill Reynolds, and prompted a 1989 sequel, Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding. In 2003, when the brothers sold their magazine empire to American Media, the price was $357m.

It is not even up for debate, everyone is aware of what weider sold his publications for

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »
Flex 106,000 per year.
This is for North America -

They submitted a summary to the Audit Bureau of Circulations(now AAM). In 2012, they had 65,101 paid issues being distributed on average.

Weider's Muscle and Fitness has 310,936.

http://abcas3.auditedmedia.com/ecirc/magtitlesearch.asp .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Audited_Media .

-----------------------------------

Many weightlifting magazines don't make much money at all. They are kept as promotional tools for other things like supplement companies, etc..... that the publisher has a piece of.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 03:27:43 PM »
The Weider System of Bodybuilding, promoted through the magazines, eventually became a 1981 book, co-written by the sportswriter Bill Reynolds, and prompted a 1989 sequel, Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding. In 2003, when the brothers sold their magazine empire to American Media, the price was $357m.

It is not even up for debate, everyone is aware of what weider sold his publications for

Everyone is not aware, because nobody cares about bodybuilding.

After you said that, I looked it up and that is correct, but were the Weiders the only owners?   Everything I've seen had Weider's net worth around 50M.
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 03:28:59 PM »
Everyone is not aware, because nobody cares about bodybuilding.

After you said that, I looked it up and that is correct, but were the Weiders the only owners?   Everything I've seen had Weider's net worth around 50M.
No of course not, but Weider's net is way bigger then 50, way bigger.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 03:31:04 PM »

PALUMBO said on radio show that weider sold it for that amount just before paper magazine slowly started declining!
so now its another story so am curious

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
No of course not, but Weider's net is way bigger then 50, way bigger.

It's hard to get private company info.   I would definitely agree it would appear that way, but I have no idea what form of investments/cash, etc he actually had.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
PALUMBO said on radio show that weider sold it for that amount just before paper magazine slowly started declining!
so now its another story so am curious

How many bodybuilder posters are on your bedroom wall?
Y

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 03:35:28 PM »
trillion dollar companies.. all make way more than Apple, Walmart, ExxonMobile, and Shell combined.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 04:19:10 PM »

Rxhustle is merely a front for the distribution of illegal steroids and other recreational drugs through shelter "businesses" like envisioncriminals.com

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »

RX Muscle generates a little over 450k a month in advertisement and business revenue, Flex and MD are in the hundred mill range
A

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »

RX Muscle generates a little over 450k a month in advertisement and business revenue, Flex and MD are in the hundred mill range

If Rxhustle made 450 a month that would equal 6 million per year

I call bs

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 06:06:38 PM »

I call bs

Its not that cut and dry....this is just gross revenue and not everything on the surface is what it appears to be. 
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 06:56:11 PM »

I call bs
we are talking revenue here, which means nothing really. I have had revenues of 60 000 in a month only to walk away with 5 grand profit.