Author Topic: I'm calling you out Onemorerep!!!!!  (Read 45755 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I'm calling you out Onemorerep!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2015, 06:22:32 PM »

You've used this little video to death. Give it a rest.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2015, 10:56:48 PM »
You've used this little video to death. Give it a rest.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy this is your best post in eons,...truthfully

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2015, 12:36:21 PM »
Oh its true. The reason why I wasnt allowed mod board access, or to mod any other sections, was because Princess L, OneMoreRep, and Chaos saw me as a threat. Its like when the new hot girl gets hired at work, they get all jealous and territorial.

I would have quickly become Ron's favorite, and the go to mod for most of the posters.

Bottom line, was that the established pride saw me as a rogue lion, and they were afraid that I would become the leader.

:-\  I think not  ::)
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2015, 06:20:43 PM »
Oh its true. The reason why I wasnt allowed mod board access, or to mod any other sections, was because Princess L, OneMoreRep, and Chaos saw me as a threat. Its like when the new hot girl gets hired at work, they get all jealous and territorial.

I would have quickly become Ron's favorite, and the go to mod for most of the posters.

Bottom line, was that the established pride saw me as a rogue lion, and they were afraid that I would become the leader.

Ron has favorites? Who would've thought it?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2015, 08:40:52 PM »

Schizzo, you know I don't personally have any problem with you, but do you really believe this?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2015, 09:49:01 PM »
Schizzo, you know I don't personally have any problem with you, but do you really believe this?

you know taht, no matter what he says, shizzo is blasted drunk again. Look back at his posts, multiple times he said he would resume drinking in October. He said he could control it  ::) ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2015, 07:08:57 AM »
you know taht, no matter what he says, shizzo is blasted drunk again. Look back at his posts, multiple times he said he would resume drinking in October. He said he could control it  ::) ::) ::)
x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2015, 12:46:05 PM »
This is a valid point.

Damn good analysis.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2015, 01:06:18 PM »
This is a valid point.

Damn good analysis.
Its not true at all, but you guys can believe what you want. I have been very up front with my drinking, so I wouldn't have a problem telling people when I start back up (with drinking 1 day a week)

It will be sometime in late October or early November. But I already said that  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2015, 01:08:50 PM »
Its not true at all, but you guys can believe what you want. I have been very up front with my drinking, so I wouldn't have a problem telling people when I start back up (with drinking 1 day a week)

It will be sometime in late October or early November. But I already said that  ;)

I may have already asked this, but why start up at all after going this long without alcohol?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2015, 01:19:09 PM »
I may have already asked this, but why start up at all after going this long without alcohol?
To prove that I can drink in moderation, like most normal people.

I just got carried away for a few years.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2015, 01:27:31 PM »
To prove that I can drink in moderation, like most normal people.

I just got carried away for a few years.

Hopefully, you will succeed in achieving your goal.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2015, 01:40:53 PM »

Well, as I have said before. I've seen people who have gone out of control attempt to do the same thing.

I have not seen it work yet.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2015, 01:41:05 PM »
Hey doesn't matter, I don't drink anymore cos I cant have just one. If I have one it goes on and on and then I buy coke and more coke and more booze and so on.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2015, 02:45:02 PM »
Hey doesn't matter, I don't drink anymore cos I cant have just one. If I have one it goes on and on and then I buy coke and more coke and more booze and so on.
Interesting, familiar story.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2015, 08:32:09 PM »
shizzos going through his not replying phase,...then it goes to the posting normal replies part,....then it goes to the posts blaming other people for stuff,.....then it goes to full meltdowns,........all while pming people to tell them how trustworthy he is

but hey--i go through phases too  :D