Author Topic: WrestleMania 29: Cena regains; Del Rio retains; 21-0; Faaaan-Daaaaan-GOOOO!!!  (Read 1281 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Awesome WrestleMania to me, contrary to some critics.

Punk-Taker stole the show.

The tag title match was pretty good.

And, of course, the shocker of the night (so to speak): Faaaan-Daaaan-GOOOO upsets Jericho (who tweaked his knee after a semi-botched Lionsault).

The WWE title match was a snoozer early but picked up late. How many Rock Bottoms did Cena take again? I lost count.

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
I didn't see all the matches, got in late on a hacked feed someone sent to me.

Punk-Taker: Was much better than I thought. Taker actually looked good. Punk flew off the top rope onto Taker who was sprawled out on the Spanish announce table and the table did not break! It was a huge impact and it had to really hurt both guys.

HHH-Lesner: Pretty brutal match. Lesner looked fucking huge! Must have jumped back on the sauce. A fun one to watch.

Cena-Rock: Was disappointed, hate to say it. Neither guy did anything that special and it looked like a normal raw or smackdown type match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I didn't see all the matches, got in late on a hacked feed someone sent to me.

Punk-Taker: Was much better than I thought. Taker actually looked good. Punk flew off the top rope onto Taker who was sprawled out on the Spanish announce table and the table did not break! It was a huge impact and it had to really hurt both guys.

HHH-Lesner: Pretty brutal match. Lesner looked fucking huge! Must have jumped back on the sauce. A fun one to watch.

Cena-Rock: Was disappointed, hate to say it. Neither guy did anything that special and it looked like a normal raw or smackdown type match.

I wasn't disappointed, because I expected Rock-Cena to be bland. Even their ring intros were plain. Faaaan-Dannnn-GOOOO had a jazzier entrance, than either Rock or Cena. You could argue he and Jericho had a better match.