Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 12:19:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WrestleMania 29: Cena regains; Del Rio retains; 21-0; Faaaan-Daaaaan-GOOOO!!!  (Read 466 times)
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2013, 09:13:17 AM »

Awesome WrestleMania to me, contrary to some critics.

Punk-Taker stole the show.

The tag title match was pretty good.

And, of course, the shocker of the night (so to speak): Faaaan-Daaaan-GOOOO upsets Jericho (who tweaked his knee after a semi-botched Lionsault).

The WWE title match was a snoozer early but picked up late. How many Rock Bottoms did Cena take again? I lost count.

Report to moderator   Logged
monopoly19
Getbig II

675 locked out...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 10:56:52 AM »

I didn't see all the matches, got in late on a hacked feed someone sent to me.

Punk-Taker: Was much better than I thought. Taker actually looked good. Punk flew off the top rope onto Taker who was sprawled out on the Spanish announce table and the table did not break! It was a huge impact and it had to really hurt both guys.

HHH-Lesner: Pretty brutal match. Lesner looked fucking huge! Must have jumped back on the sauce. A fun one to watch.

Cena-Rock: Was disappointed, hate to say it. Neither guy did anything that special and it looked like a normal raw or smackdown type match.
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 12:44:57 PM »

I didn't see all the matches, got in late on a hacked feed someone sent to me.

Punk-Taker: Was much better than I thought. Taker actually looked good. Punk flew off the top rope onto Taker who was sprawled out on the Spanish announce table and the table did not break! It was a huge impact and it had to really hurt both guys.

HHH-Lesner: Pretty brutal match. Lesner looked fucking huge! Must have jumped back on the sauce. A fun one to watch.

Cena-Rock: Was disappointed, hate to say it. Neither guy did anything that special and it looked like a normal raw or smackdown type match.

I wasn't disappointed, because I expected Rock-Cena to be bland. Even their ring intros were plain. Faaaan-Dannnn-GOOOO had a jazzier entrance, than either Rock or Cena. You could argue he and Jericho had a better match.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!