Author Topic: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic  (Read 32211 times)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2013, 11:27:33 PM »
45 years old 6'0 200 pounds, 10%. Yes you are a tool. NO family, no friends, ur probably impotent. Stupid haircut, nothing to do on a friday night. Gay as fuck, Ur moms a slut

BRUTAL 23yr old "BRAH" meltdown. This one wont be here very long boys.

ukjeff

« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2013, 06:58:23 AM »
My trainerschmoe and myself decided I need to be at 290
Is it so you get so gassed you cant get away from him?

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2013, 07:24:12 AM »
I challenge you galeniko to for a complete sentence. I am absolutely leaner than you, no question about that. I'm guessing by your non response that you agree you have no family or friends. Not a surprise considering your probably an ex drug addict. Based off you illiteracy and addiction to this board I would say your definitely making up for something else.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »
And trying to go pro is very hard. I had to bear having sex with galeniko's mom 3 times just so I could afford the drugs and food required. Good thing I use 2 g of test. that was the only thing that kept my dick up. That and a good imagination.

Gimmick, call me what you want, you do the same thing. Sit behind a keyboard and talk random shit to random people. Fact is, im glad your doing better Galinko, and i'm very proud of you for beating your addiction. I hope that one day your parents will be proud of you and you find some friends that you can give enough time to, so that you can at least spend one day away from this board. I believe in you. and uh.... your moms a huge slut, btw

ukjeff

« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2013, 07:37:56 AM »
I am absolutely leaner than you, no question about that.
pics or it hasnt happened.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2013, 08:10:02 AM »
And trying to go pro is very hard. I had to bear having sex with galeniko's mom 3 times just so I could afford the drugs and food required. Good thing I use 2 g of test. that was the only thing that kept my dick up. That and a good imagination.

Gimmick, call me what you want, you do the same thing. Sit behind a keyboard and talk random shit to random people. Fact is, im glad your doing better Galinko, and i'm very proud of you for beating your addiction. I hope that one day your parents will be proud of you and you find some friends that you can give enough time to, so that you can at least spend one day away from this board. I believe in you. and uh.... your moms a huge slut, btw

You've just been added to "The List."

Nice knowin ya, pal.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2013, 08:28:53 AM »

Pathetic, childish behavior

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2013, 08:33:58 AM »
It is what it is man, it's a personal choice. My trainer and myself decided I need to be at 290, 8/9% bodyfat, then we'll cut down and go for that pro card. It all comes with the territory. You see the videos of these guys on the internet getting winded just cooking there meals, it's not for everyone, but it is for me. And some people are gonna hate on your for it no matter what, it's mostly envy but that's all well and good. Guys like galeniko secretly masturbate to the mass monsters of this world, they always wanted  that for themselves but never had the drive to get there.

Also is English your first language or is it like your first language? You are illiterate, and you can't possibly be at work that much, because your on here all day. You sir, are a closet homosexual. You should embrace it dude, it's 2013.
Me talking to me or Gal? I am hardly on here all day homie, I am at work all day. Wasnt hating on you either, just wouldnt suit me to be that big. I def appreciate someone with the genetics and drive to go all out like you are. How much gh a day you taking?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
bisomecockandbeans is clearly a gimmick

he should be banned for his outrageous slandering of get big heavy weights

while exagerrating his own weight by 130 lbs
T

ukjeff

« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »
bywhatevermeans in his bathroom