Author Topic: Dr. OZ show? Is it fake?  (Read 3325 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Dr. OZ show? Is it fake?
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »
I was doing a week long online training last week so I did it from home and kept the TV on.  I watched Dr. OZ but the one thing I realized is that every female Dr. guest he had on the show was fucking smoking hot.  Sexy Asian doc with knee highs, big tits, or a sexy blond in a tight dress.  I guess what qualified them as Dr. is that they wore a white lab coat  ::)  I've never seen a hot doctor in a dress wearing a lab coat.  Haha.  Despite all of his claims of shit that make you healthier I call this show fake for their playboy models pretending to be doctors.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Dr. OZ show? Is it fake?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 01:15:06 PM »
The girl who did my anethesia (sp?) when I had my acl surgery was fucking smoking hot. Big firm looking tits, tight looking ass, and ocean blue eyes and with jolie type lips. No doubt wraps them around some head of surgery type doctor in that biz. but damn, if she was my last sight to see it woulda been a good one

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »
I always thought it was funny that they wear scrubs and lab coats on a talk show. Not like they're about to walk into the OR.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:32:09 PM »
I always thought it was funny that they wear scrubs and lab coats on a talk show. Not like they're about to walk into the OR.

I guess the audience wouldn't believe they are a doctor unless they wear one.  these whores on his show are dress like they are about to hit a vegas club but have the white lab coat on.  I would crack the biggest boner if my doc looked like that.  But then again with the amount of STD tests I keep getting she probably wouldn't be interested.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 01:48:05 PM »
I guess the audience wouldn't believe they are a doctor unless they wear one.  these whores on his show are dress like they are about to hit a vegas club but have the white lab coat on.  I would crack the biggest boner if my doc looked like that.  But then again with the amount of STD tests I keep getting she probably wouldn't be interested.
Please, they don't look anything like that...my parents watch Dr. Oz, so I catch a glimpse every now and then, the female docs look like the ones you see in private practice...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 01:55:16 PM »
Please, they don't look anything like that...my parents watch Dr. Oz, so I catch a glimpse every now and then, the female docs look like the ones you see in private practice...

I didn't realize your parents let you in the same room when the TV is on.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 05:24:49 PM »
Dr.Oz once said that he wouldn't vaccinate his children if it were up to him...But his wife would so they vaccinated them. I knew right than and there that OZ was deep under the Hierarchy's spell.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 05:25:59 PM »
Dr Oz was pushing Raspberry Ketones for a long time.   Fool.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 07:22:29 PM »
More fake that reality tv. 

All that afternoon/stay home mommy tv is pure garbage.  Actually 95% of everything on tv is garbage, especially the cable news channels.

epic_alien

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 10:47:33 PM »
look at his last name and ears. he is from the decent of those  from goblins. they really like money, and love to lie

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 05:19:04 AM »
I heard he sells fake GH kits

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 01:39:52 PM »
Dr Oz was pushing Raspberry Ketones for a long time.   Fool.
my gf bought them. gained weight. bought more and doubled the dose. gained weight.

HAHAHAHAHA

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 10:50:17 PM »
Doesn't Dr. OZ live on the same street as COACH?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 11:05:06 PM »
His dye jobs have gotten better over the last season or two.
a