Author Topic: HGH: was your choice to use it worth it?  (Read 6918 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: HGH: was your choice to use it worth it?
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 02:35:06 PM »
google it, its all over the net bro.

muscle
muscle

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 11:57:52 PM »
No (reading/literature) but the basis of this belief - practice of mine
IS more rooted in the thought that your body IS continually
(RE)building itself - or having *tissue turnover*.

Would like (?others?) help explanation with this'
My understanding (broad approximations)  ???
Blood turns over every 30? days
Tissues, organs and muscle - every 30 to 90? days
Bone (I am guessing) every 6 to 9? months
the premise/basis fits - timeline is close.

You need time when introducing variables (as in previous post)
(I believe) ITS important to give time to *SEE* or understand
the result, benefit and gains. IT  t a k e s  time to learn/know

An example
I used Designer Whey and (original) Met-RX proteins for years.
Started experimenting with other ?newer mixes?, I now 8)
use VP2 and Myoplex packets with much better results.
I felt that it was more like 6 months before I really
could say with certainty - noticably better immunity
function
1 life 1 liver

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2005, 06:52:51 AM »

An example
I used Designer Whey and (original) Met-RX proteins for years.
Started experimenting with other ?newer mixes?, I now 8)
use VP2 and Myoplex packets with much better results.
I felt that it was more like 6 months before I really
could say with certainty - noticably better immunity
function

Okay, I reread your original post and you said to allow time for judgement. I agree that time will tell wether something is working or not. For some reason I thought you meant that your body woulnd't utilize supplements/substances immeadiately without some time for adaption to them.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2005, 09:29:12 AM »
Okay, I reread your original post and you said to allow time for judgement. I agree that time will tell wether something is working or not. For some reason I thought you meant that your body woulnd't utilize supplements/substances immeadiately without some time for adaption to them.

I struggle to communicate abstract thoughts clearly - my issue - not being clear.
At times I will (over state) repeat parts of my thought to further clarify - only serving to confuse.

Bottom line many (really great) things - like building a  g r e a t  physique - just takes time.
1 life 1 liver

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 09:41:18 AM »
good post mem!  ;)

muscle
muscle

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 07:23:11 PM »
For me personally, the use is medicinal, okay not totally, but as a gastricbypass patient, 3 yrs ago, I use it to help me build muscle mass, and maintain overall good health, as I don't and can't eat as much as most people who pursue a bb lifestyle, I only absorb roughly 70% of the nutrients I take in, and to date, I still struggle to take in about 2500 calories a day, as much as some of you guys take in a meal, I eat clean as hell, lots of protein..but alas, without it, I still continue to drop weight...one of the side effects. And if your wondering, I was 6'3 430lb at time of surgery, probably a bf of around 60, pretty sick huh..and yes it was my fault...I'm now 6'3, 235, roughly 15%, but maintain a well built, athletic appearance, through constant workouts and suppliments.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2005, 12:25:31 AM »
For me personally, the use is medicinal, okay not totally, but as a gastricbypass patient, 3 yrs ago, I use it to help me build muscle mass, and maintain overall good health, as I don't and can't eat as much as most people who pursue a bb lifestyle, I only absorb roughly 70% of the nutrients I take in, and to date, I still struggle to take in about 2500 calories a day, as much as some of you guys take in a meal, I eat clean as hell, lots of protein..but alas, without it, I still continue to drop weight...one of the side effects. And if your wondering, I was 6'3 430lb at time of surgery, probably a bf of around 60, pretty sick huh..and yes it was my fault...I'm now 6'3, 235, roughly 15%, but maintain a well built, athletic appearance, through constant workouts and suppliments.

Great (commendable remodeling) job buddy!!!

Keep up the hard work.
1 life 1 liver

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2005, 02:31:52 AM »

Sounds good, bro.

Just remember to keep your diet clean and eat as much as you can........forcefeed if you have to in order to get the nutrition in.

It's on you, now.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2005, 03:57:07 PM »
hey razzor, congrats with the weight lose, without that who knows where u may be 10yrs from now. good job and keep up the great work! ;)

muscle
muscle

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2005, 04:51:03 PM »

Has your rate of weight loss been steady or has is started to level off?
Some G-bypass patients may consider parenteral nutrition as a way to ward off excesive losses

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2005, 02:46:07 PM »
Has your rate of weight loss been steady or has is started to level off?
Some G-bypass patients may consider parenteral nutrition as a way to ward off excesive losses

Even if I was in his position I can't imagine doing Gastic Bypass........that alters your digestive system for life.  So much for those cheat binges we all know and love.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...