Author Topic: DEA arrests steroid manufacturers and dealers  (Read 28498 times)

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
Re: DEA arrests steroid manufacturers and dealers
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2005, 11:46:34 AM »
Of course, legalized nicotine and alcohol use has caused more misery, illness, and death than all the illegal drugs, including steroids, combined.

But two wrongs don’t make a right, do they?!!  Arguably, if one took BB drugs under strict medical monitoring/supervision, then their long-term bodily harm would be minimized.  But they rarely, if ever, are!

In the chemical-monster/freak-shows that are called pro. bodybuilding contests, we only have to go to the URL…

http://www.trulyhuge.com/pro_bodybuilding.htm

to get a REAL look at the sordid, dangerous, drug-ridden, world/lifestyle of pro. bodybuilding…and that was eight long, long, years ago!  Or, we only have to look at the published lists of former pro. BBers, who either suffer from a myriad of serious health problems, or have simply fallen over dead in their 30’s and 40’s.

But, pro. BB is so deeply ensconced with layer-upon-layer of deliberate lies and deceit, that it is very difficult to find-out-for/provide-to the general public the TRUTH regarding the monstrous, dangerous, deadly, BB drug cycles that these chemical monsters actually take!  In addition, accurate information on the actual health problems that these chemical monsters experience is practically unavailable, except for brief glimpses of the carefully hidden truth, as described in  the above URL/Iron-Man-mag.-interview!   

But hey, maybe more of these pro, BB freaks will suddenly fall-over dead at an early age, or their serious, unusual, health problems will be publicly exposed, or more will get arrested for illegal drug-dealing, and the very difficult efforts at discovering the real truth in this sordid, evil, “lifestyle” will eventually be made more available/public! 

And then, we have the legions of NON-competing “recreational” bodybuilders who take similar bodybuilding drugs, without any medical supervision, because their dim-witted, fragile, egos can’t be satisfied with a slightly smaller, non-drug-bloated, muscular physique.  Talk about not playing with a full-deck!!

This lifestyle of illegal BB drug-use and abuse is a classic example of taking self-denial, and deceit, to ridiculous and dangerous extremes!!

The good news is that finally a real concerted effort is being made to discover the TRUTH behind illegal drug use, and drug dealing, as it relates to the closet cult of pro. BB!.

So sadly, those of us who train naturally have been forever stereotyped, and stigmatized, in the eyes of the general public, and have been lumped together with the illegal drug-using/drug-dealing, deceitful, self-denying, coven of BB DRUGGIES!!!

You could very easily take out the term bodybuilder and replace it with any other sport -- even bowling, darts, archery -- just fill in the blank.  It ain't just football, baseball, basketball and certainly not just bodybuilding.

Wait until they bust the first PGA golfer or something.
musclegurus.net

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2005, 12:22:41 PM »
No nerve touched here not even close.
So when Barry bond stand there holding a bat kids dont want to be like that?and have thier parents go buy them a bat, same for all sport you fucking moron.

Oh but its all just drugs i forgot that is your looser excuse to wh yyou can and never will be anything.
But hey its your pathetic life so enjoy and hope it ends soon.I mean that in a nice way ;D
MELTDOWN.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2005, 12:24:54 PM »
So when Barry bond stand there holding a bat kids dont want to be like that?and have thier parents go buy them a bat, same for all sport you fucking moron.

Oh but its all just drugs i forgot that is your looser excuse to wh yyou can and never will be anything.
But hey its your pathetic life so enjoy and hope it ends soon.I mean that in a nice way ;D

If you hold stock in the Australian public school system...

It's time to sell  :-X

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2005, 01:47:31 PM »
You could very easily take out the term bodybuilder and replace it with any other sport -- even bowling, darts, archery -- just fill in the blank.  It ain't just football, baseball, basketball and certainly not just bodybuilding.

Wait until they bust the first PGA golfer or something.

Duhhh...ugh...grunt...bu t, but, bodybuilding IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, a REAL sport!!! 

You might call pro. bodybuilders "MIRROR athletes", however...a.k.a. "human pin/needle cushions"!

Particularly, pro. bodybuilding is not a sport!!  Pro. BB is an illegal drug-ridden, illegal drug-dealing, backroom, closet, cult/lifestyle; supported mainly by fags and schmoes!

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2005, 01:57:41 PM »
Duhhh...ugh...grunt...but, but, bodybuilding IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, a REAL sport!!! 

You might call pro. bodybuilders "MIRROR athletes", however...a.k.a. "human pin/needle cushions"!

Particularly, pro. bodybuilding is not a sport!!  Pro. BB is an illegal drug-ridden, illegal drug-dealing, backroom, closet, cult/lifestyle; supported mainly by fags and schmoes!

What are you talking about?  Obviously, you have never seen the WSM competitions -- I mean Franco blew-up a hot water bottle until it burst.

Ronnie ran and came in a close second I might add in a flipper race on the beach.

Kevin Levrone almost beat one of the fastest men in the word in the 100 meters

The list goes on....
musclegurus.net

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2005, 02:54:06 PM »
What are you talking about?  Obviously, you have never seen the WSM competitions -- I mean Franco blew-up a hot water bottle until it burst.

Ronnie ran and came in a close second I might add in a flipper race on the beach.

Kevin Levrone almost beat one of the fastest men in the word in the 100 meters

The list goes on....

Gee, golly, gosh, BillyC, this doesn't mean to say that pro. BBers haven't displayed athletic ability in various athletic events, like the WSM, going back to "Louie" in the WSM's of the late 70's.

But, the act of staggering around on a pro. BB stage and flexing your muscles is simply NOT an athletic event...but, rather a "'poor man's" beauty pageant!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2005, 02:55:36 PM »

If that's what comes out of the mouth of the 6th best bodybuilder in the game today, then I guess i'm relatively satisfied with being the 6000th or 60,000th or 600,000th "best" lawyer.  I'm still waiting for the official rankings to be released to see where I currently place in my profession.  :)  I acknowledge that i'm not one of the "all-time greats" in my chosen field (as you, Lee, are in your's) but, nonetheless, my life has been fairly fulfilling so far.  Thanks for your concern about my well-being.

By the way, Lee, I never said (nor do I believe) that "it's all just drugs" so are you making some kind of confession here?  Maybe you should cut down on your daily dosage of hydroxycut because you seem to be a little too much on the edge.  Oh wait . . . you don't endorse Muscletech products anymore, do you?  That's strange because didn't you praise their products to high heaven a few years back?  Well, anyway, I have little doubt that your supplement company du jour has unbelievable products that will give you the competitive advantage necessary for you to do lots of damage in 2006.  Season's greetings.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2005, 02:57:24 PM »
Gee, golly, gosh, BillyC, this doesn't mean to say that pro. BBers haven't displayed athletic ability in various athletic events, like the WSM, going back to "Louie" in the WSM's of the late 70's.

But, the act of staggering around on a pro. BB stage and flexing your muscles is simply NOT an athletic event...but, rather a "'poor man's" beauty pageant!

So what is your point? 
musclegurus.net

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2005, 03:06:21 PM »
By the way, Lee, I never said (nor do I believe) that "it's all just drugs" so are you making some kind of confession here? 

Lee Priest confess...Lee Priest tell the TRUTH...why, why, the world would come to an end!!!

Gee, gollies, maybe Lee could provide us with an itemized list of his monstrous "contest-prep" drug stacks and the suppliers of his illegal BB drugs...but, whoops, he would be admitting that he is breaking the law!

Why...why...if Lee actually supplied a list of his illegal drug suppliers, he would probably end up "sleeping with the fishes"!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2005, 03:09:49 PM »
So what is your point? 

That pro. BB competition is NOT a sport...plain and simple...even though some pro. BBers have athletic ability!

619Rules

« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »

That flipper race was AWESOME...that should be an olympic sport by itself!

;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2005, 05:45:33 PM »
I think the difference here is that Barry Bonds could still probably hit 50 homer's a year without using any gear, pro bodybuilders however would look like a joke without gear, you can't seriously deny this..  also I seriously doubt baseball players are ramming 4000mg of test into themselves per week. Don't get me wrong, I use gear and I'm all for it, but the statement you made earlier is complete bullshit.  I think the core of this issue is deception, seeing bodybuilders like you promoting a protein or prohormone makes kids believe they can look like that [naturally] , there's the deception right there, it's an outright lie. And yes I know all about the fine print b.s and 'results not typical, etc' but still to some 15 or 16 year old that has no money, well you get the idea... I'm 27 now, when I was 18 I thought you can get to the magazine level by lifting regularly and taking vitamins, I'm sure most of us did.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2005, 08:00:36 PM »
So what is your point? 

William, don't get on Richard's shitlist.

You'll NEVER get back off........ :'(

That mutha has a soapbox with YOUR name on it!

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2005, 08:21:28 PM »

That mutha has a soapbox with YOUR name on it!
DIV

Point taken -- I just don't get his point or his interest in BB. 

It is a sport, competition whatever -- who really cares?  I enjoy seeing guys pushing the limit no matter how it is done.  To me that is the nature of sport.
musclegurus.net

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2005, 09:01:52 PM »
Everyone knows that bodybuilding is a sport.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2005, 02:53:15 AM »
Everyone knows that bodybuilding is a sport.

ive never really considered bodybuilding a sport...but if golf is a sport then bodybuilding is too.
real men= no rubbers

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2005, 08:26:18 AM »
ive never really considered bodybuilding a sport...but if golf is a sport then bodybuilding is too.

I have a new appreciation for golf these days.  I just met and started working with a pro golfer who is going to make a comeback on the senior tour in a year or two.  There is a lot more to that game than I ever thought -- I have never played or understood it really.  It was always put the ball in the hole to me.

It appears, like a lot of other sports, that players are taking it to the next level.  More serious training, nutrition etc.

It seems when ever there is a ton of cake on the line -- and there certainly is in golf -- that this evolution happens.
musclegurus.net

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2005, 08:53:15 AM »
Point taken -- I just don't get his point or his interest in BB.

Duhhh...ugh...grunt...Bi llyC, I was doing "bodybuilding exercises" with barbells and dumbbells (uhhh...that is, perfoming squats, deadlifts, rows, presses, curls, pull-ups/downs, etc.) and winning national Olympic weightlifting championships and setting national Olympic weightlifting records before you were born!!

What the hell do you know about my personal knowledge of BB??!!  Why, I've probably forgotten more about BB than you will ever know (but then hell, drug freaks like you don't live much past 40, anyhow, so you won't be around that long anyway)!

What you and your illegal, dangerous, deadly, drug-using, drug-dealing, chemical monster BB "brotherhood" have done is pervert a once clean-living, highly estimable, BB lifestyle into a DESPICABLE criminal activity that has drawn the ridicule, derision, and ire, of the general public and mass media; justifiable scrutiny and punitive legislation by Congress; and careful monitoring/legal-action by the DEA and the FBI!  Something you and your chemical monster/freak BB "brothers" can be REALLY PROUD of!!

It is a sport, competition whatever -- who really cares?  I enjoy seeing guys pushing the limit no matter how it is done.  To me that is the nature of sport.

If having drug-bloated 300 lb. chemical monsters staggering around on a BB stage and flexing their muscles is your definition of a "sport", then you are beyond trying to reason with!   

Gee gollies BillyC, I like to see these freaks "push the limits", too...like...let's see which one of these chemical monsters will fall over dead next...Yipppeee!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2005, 09:09:32 AM »
IT gets all the attention because we and all involved keep talking about it.We know people use it big deal if you do you do,if you dont you dont.All other pros sports use them but dont sit and bash and discuss the issue to no fucking end.

Time to move on people.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2005, 09:15:39 AM »

Duhhh...ugh...grunt...Bi llyC, I was doing "bodybuilding exercises" with barbells and dumbbells (uhhh...that is, perfoming squats, deadlifts, rows, presses, curls, pull-ups/downs, etc.) and winning national Olympic weightlifting championships and setting national Olympic weightlifting records before you were born!!

What the hell do you know about my personal knowledge of BB??!!  Why, I've probably forgotten more about BB than you will ever know (but then hell, drug freaks like you don't live much past 40, anyhow, so you won't be around that long anyway)!

What you and your illegal, dangerous, deadly, drug-using, drug-dealing, chemical monster BB "brotherhood" have done is pervert a once clean-living, highly estimable, BB lifestyle into a DESPICABLE criminal activity that has drawn the ridicule, derision, and ire, of the general public and mass media; justifiable scrutiny and punitive legislation by Congress; and careful monitoring/legal-action by the DEA and the FBI!  Something you and your chemical monster/freak BB "brothers" can be REALLY PROUD of!!

If having drug-bloated 300 lb. chemical monsters staggering around on a BB stage and flexing their muscles is your definition of a "sport", then you are beyond trying to reason with!   

Gee gollies BillyC, I like to see these freaks "push the limits", too...like...let's see which one of these chemical monsters will fall over dead next...Yipppeee!!!

You know how old I am -- that is pretty interesting.

And, I take great offense to you calling me a drug freak -- which I certainly am not.  I am as much (or less than) a drug freak as you I would have to assume. 

And, you were setting National Records before I was born -- so that makes you what around 55-60?  Not that it matters or anything.

And, tell me when the bodybuilding lifestyle was "clean-lived".  Didn't Arnold blast a joint in "pumping iron"?  I guess you mean before that?  Plus, all those guys in that movie were clean as well right?

And, I believe the senate hearing focused on MLB not BB.  Isn't that Americas passtime?

I will agree with you however that lots of BB take it way too far -- but that is the nature of the beast in BB and everyother sport known to man.

musclegurus.net

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2005, 09:46:53 AM »
You know how old I am -- that is pretty interesting.

And, I take great offense to you calling me a drug freak -- which I certainly am not.  I am as much (or less than) a drug freak as you I would have to assume. 

And, you were setting National Records before I was born -- so that makes you what around 55-60?  Not that it matters or anything.

And, tell me when the bodybuilding lifestyle was "clean-lived".  Didn't Arnold blast a joint in "pumping iron"?  I guess you mean before that?  Plus, all those guys in that movie were clean as well right?

And, I believe the senate hearing focused on MLB not BB.  Isn't that Americas passtime?

I will agree with you however that lots of BB take it way too far -- but that is the nature of the beast in BB and everyother sport known to man.

BillyC, please accept my most sincere apologies for referring to you as a "drug freak" if, in fact, the "moniker" does not apply!  It's just that the moronic practice of calling complete strangers names (all intended in fun, of course!!) is a great "pastime" on Getbig!  And, since I've been called every name in the book on here...for so long...I just started thinking..."if you can't beat 'em, join them"!

We've had two "warring camps" on the issue of illegal, dangerous, deadly, drugs in BB for decades.  Sadly, if  an individual is going to compete on the pro. BB level seriously, he/she is practically forced to embrace the drug-route to BB "success"!  But, what makes this process/"lifestyle" so DESPICABLE is the decades of lies/deceit/cover-up/denial by the bodybuilding "industry" on the BB drug subject...i.e. by the contestants, BB mags., supplement manufacturers, contest promoters, etc.!!

You actually have to go way back to the 1950's to get an honest look at a truly "all-natural" physique...John Grimek (yes, even though he took some "test concoctions" prepped by Dr. John Ziegler), Reg Park, Steve Reeves, Bill Pearl and Melvin Wells (who had a fantastic physique-relatively speaking-in the 1940's), for example.

Of course, I admire the dedication and hard-work/self-discipline of the current crop of pro. BBers, as any dedicated "recreational BBer" like myself would!  But, the BB drugs have just distorted, and apparently polluted/debased, everything which once made the development of an impressive all-natural weight-trained physique an estimable goal in the eyes of the general public/media!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2005, 01:25:31 PM »
IT gets all the attention because we and all involved keep talking about it.We know people use it big deal if you do you do,if you dont you dont.All other pros sports use them but dont sit and bash and discuss the issue to no fucking end.

Time to move on people.

It won't die, Lee.

AAS are like a thick bucket of fresh KFC......and everyone is lining up for a breast.

You know this......

Don't try to minimize the "Dark Side".......

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2005, 02:21:35 PM »

DIV

Now, now, Div, as you well know, on these boards I'm usually the "shitee" and not the "shitor"!!  ;D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2005, 03:04:22 PM »

GREAT post.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2005, 07:02:48 PM »
Now, now, Div, as you well know, on these boards I'm usually the "shitee" and not the "shitor"!!  ;D

Forgive me Richard, for I have sinned.

I think you are an angel in our midst......

Hail Mary......

DIV