Author Topic: Galeniko what do you think of this dude (bodybuilding related #bodybuilding  (Read 5362 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Wider and richer than Heath.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
i think he is brainwashed by jayZ and many other rappers.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Livin the dream.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
The epitome of douchery.....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
i guarantee he gets no "Birds"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
i can see why he went broke, he borrowed money to buy bling and impress the the local rats.

he encourages lavish spending on essentials like a luis vuiton ball, diamond encrusted cuffs all that good shit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

look at how nervous he gets at 6:25

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Thats not Andrew Dice Clay.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
LOL, he's not even close to Johnny Falcon!

Falcon dwarfs him!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

how lean is he there at the beach?

i'd put him @ a semi-wet 8-9%

i gotta say that i'm rather disappointed, coz i was thinking that he looked like this year round :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
ok,my observations:

he pays too much for is hgh ;D

he got amazing t shirts.

"show the bulgarians(a piss poor nation)how to dress with style", you know if this was meant as a joke,it would have been funny, but im afraid the guy is dead serious.

nah the guy got no game whatsoever, looks good and all, but he hasnt got it.

seems very insecure with this buying stuff and all.

dont think hes one who pulls much pussy.

i know ppl like this, maybe not as rich, but pretty much like this, no woman would give a shit about him if it wasnt for money, and even with the money,hardly one gives a shit.

he went all the way to bulgaria only to have some average clubbing girl have a drink with him.
one would think he should have had the miss bulgaria linuep there sucking him off,while getting in line

good post galeniko.

incredibly insecure. he has terrible beliefs when it comes to girls aka "birds"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Can't count how many times I've watched this - pretty depressing and amusing at the same time.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's the British version of a New Jersey Guido. The pants he wears are really faggy. His overly tweezed  eye brows with his gh face in a fag pony tail looks uncool. What's happening here is that he is a version of the Emperor's new clothes. He has so much money no one is willing to tell him he's looking like a fool.

You can't buy class with money.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Probably lying to create an 'image' but this queerbait claims to use THIRTY IU's of PHARM GRADE hgh every day. That's more than most IFBB pros.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Nobody seems to know how this guy makes/attained his money.Apparently all the trails of his business names etc lead to nothing.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Ouch

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He said he uses 36 i.u. per day at full price.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Nobody seems to know how this guy makes/attained his money.Apparently all the trails of his business names etc lead to nothing.

i sense he borrowed alot of it and then went bankrupt.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
thinking about it, any girls whod see this "docu" would be put off.

the couple positive aspect he has going for him, he destroys himself with the insecurity.

being stud comes from the inside, by honest 100% self confidence.

he will have some girls who will gladly be offered some champagne from him, but then some galenio kinda guy will come along and take her home.
 :D

I was in a club in Bangkok last year, not that I go clubbing usually. It was just a late drink with a mate that came over.

This Scott A. type was walking around the club carrying a bottle of Champagne and 2 glasses. Trying to hit on girls by offering them a glass and getting consistently refused.

His next circuit, he spotted a podium dancer, and offered her a glass. She took it, he filled it & and she downed the glass in one. She then handed it back to him, turned her back on him & carried on dancing.

Next circuit of the club he'd changed tactics, now he was walking around with his shirt open.

Funny thing was, we let the club and as we left we saw the guy triumphantly emerge with a tall chick on his arm in a tiny black dress. As we walked by, we cracked up when it turned out his gal was a ladyboy. I have no idea if he knew but I suspect he didn't.

It is incredible that some men have such a slanted idea about what women go for that they resort to such douchery.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
I was in a club in Bangkok last year, not that I go clubbing usually. It was just a late drink with a mate that came over.

This Scott A. type was walking around the club carrying a bottle of Champagne and 2 glasses. Trying to hit on girls by offering them a glass and getting consistently refused.

His next circuit, he spotted a podium dancer, and offered her a glass. She took it, he filled it & and she downed the glass in one. She then handed it back to him, turned her back on him & carried on dancing.

Next circuit of the club he'd changed tactics, now he was walking around with his shirt open.

Funny thing was, we let the club and as we left we saw the guy triumphantly emerge with a tall chick on his arm in a tiny black dress. As we walked by, we cracked up when it turned out his gal was a ladyboy. I have no idea if he knew but I suspect he didn't.

It is incredible that some men have such a slanted idea about what women go for that they resort to such douchery.

they have seen too much puff daddy videos and believe that shit.