Author Topic: Getbig welcome my newborne son!  (Read 6505 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Today a white warrior was born
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 04:36:09 AM »
David as in King David of Israel?

What a shitty name for a white kid.
.                  Nope, is for David Ortiz, the slugger of the Red Sox.   Big Papi.  

Contrats !!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 05:28:33 AM »
Congrats Stark, i'm not the only getbig daddy who isn't sleeping at the moment lol. My Baby Girl was born 6 weeks ago  8)
How did I miss this very happy news!  Big congrats bigCyp and big congrats to you also Stark!!!  David is a really nice name.  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Getbig welcome my newborne son!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 05:29:27 AM »
congratulations, Stark. We look forward to him posting here.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 05:57:32 AM »
Thank you all, rest assured I will raise him as a proud nationalistic free thinking a Ryan. We had a bit of trouble during birth, one of the midwifed were black and I had to insist that she does not touch my pure bread wife, I got some weird looks but things worked out by itself.

Course you did  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 06:01:26 AM »
Thank you all, rest assured I will raise him as a proud nationalistic free thinking a Ryan. We had a bit of trouble during birth, one of the midwifed were black and I had to insist that she does not touch my pure bread wife, I got some weird looks but things worked out by itself.

I've never really seen much of your postings as you just aren't really interesting.  I had no idea your belief system was of this nature.

Really sad in this day and age people like you are out there.  What you don't realize is that you essentially wear your lack of education and lack of culture on your sleeve. In the end you suffer from this belief system not others.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 06:03:53 AM »
Congrats Stark, i'm not the only getbig daddy who isn't sleeping at the moment lol. My Baby Girl was born 6 weeks ago  8)

Is it that bad? I was just informed two days ago that I'm going to be joining this club.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 06:14:17 AM »

Good to hear! Can't let the negroid creatures enter the chamber like that. They should know their place.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2013, 06:14:25 AM »
congrats bro
R

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2013, 06:14:56 AM »
As of today the world is one white warrior richer, david was born 0700 am and weights a whopping 4.6 kilos.

Wish him and his mother the best of luck getbig :D
thought you shot blanks

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2013, 06:16:54 AM »
Is it that bad? I was just informed two days ago that I'm going to be joining this club.
Congrats.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 06:17:31 AM »
thought you shot blacks

If the black midwife gets close again to his child he probably will!

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »

Peope are melting because of a little joke lol.

Congratz my friend. You have a couch to sleep on if you ever feel like escaping to Sweden for a little break.

David? Should have gone with Tor or Thor.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 06:27:13 AM »
"David"  ::)

Just kidding.

Props for being fertile and best of luck to that little bugger  :)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2013, 06:32:01 AM »
Congrats.

Long ways to go. Thanks.

Still can't believe this guy is that racist.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 06:34:17 AM »
As of today the world is one white warrior richer, david was born 0700 am and weights a whopping 4.6 kilos.

Congratulations!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2013, 06:37:46 AM »
Congrats to your family Stark.

PTPS!   ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2013, 06:47:22 AM »

Congrats Stark, i'm not the only getbig daddy who isn't sleeping at the moment lol. My Baby Girl was born 6 weeks ago  8)

Congratulations to you both!  These are special, precious moments.

We're actively trying for our second in a couple of months.....the wife better brace herself!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2013, 06:57:14 AM »
Congratulations to you both!  These are special, precious moments.

We're actively trying for our second in a couple of months.....the wife better brace herself!!

Good to hear MOS, this was our second and it's as fresh a miracle to behold as the first!

Got her first smile yesterday, melted my heart lol  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2013, 07:03:41 AM »
Congrats on the good news BigCyp! ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2013, 07:04:44 AM »
Good to hear MOS, this was our second and it's as fresh a miracle to behold as the first!

Its so adorable and at that age babies go through a stage where they smile all the time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2013, 07:05:04 AM »

im getting broody

lucky kids having a get big legend as their daddy  8)
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2013, 07:08:25 AM »
Congrats on the good news BigCyp! ;D

Cheers mate, it was a breeze haha  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2013, 07:09:01 AM »

For me, those moments made the late nights, early mornings, poop, vomit, bottles, diapers, etc....so worth it (well, sort of LOL!!).  Now, I'm having conversations with this little girl.....it's amazing, but I enjoy being a Daddy.  Admittedly my wife is a better parent than me, but I'm learning.  I do enjoy the completely sincere, ear-to-ear grinning, full speed runs at me accompanied by "DADDY!!" when I come home.  Now at 3 she gives me the ole, "Do a muscle Daddy!"  I chuckle and say, "Ok sweetheart," then we cue the Gladiator soundtrack, peel to my panties and hit her with a rear lat spread, BDB, FDB, front lat spread, quarter turns, ab/thigh shooters, side chest, most muscular, trimens, bimens, a quick robot routine, full splits and then it's off to bed.

Yep, there's just something about little girls that I can't put into words. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »
im getting broody

lucky kids having a get big legend as their daddy  8)

Imagine if you were their uncle haha, they would be live at the Apollo Theatre in no time  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »
For me, those moments made the late nights, early mornings, poop, vomit, bottles, diapers, etc....so worth it (well, sort of LOL!!).  Now, I'm having conversations with this little girl.....it's amazing, but I enjoy being a Daddy.  Admittedly my wife is a better parent than me, but I'm learning.  I do enjoy the completely sincere, ear-to-ear grinning, full speed runs at me accompanied by "DADDY!!" when I come home.  Now at 3 she gives me the ole, "Do a muscle Daddy!"  I chuckle and say, "Ok sweetheart," then we cue the Gladiator soundtrack, peel to my panties and hit her with a rear lat spread, BDB, FDB, front lat spread, quarter turns, ab/thigh shooters, side chest, most muscular, trimens, bimens, a quick robot routine, full splits and then it's off to bed.

Yep, there's just something about little girls that I can't put into words. 

Hahaha yes!!! My son is turning 3 now and he is the only person who appreciates my efforts in the gym  :D

I remember him walking into the bathroom months back and i'd just got back from the gym, doing the obligatory bathroom lighting poses and he shouts "Daddy you been doing weights!" I was like "Yesssss!!!!!!!!