Author Topic: The key too good sleep is fat, the key to energy is grapejuice with tomato  (Read 1084 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the past couple days i havent craved much fat because its been so hot mowing grass and i got a crazy sunburn wich i needed because havent got sun in a while.

so these past few days the body naturally just craves fruits and sugars in order to stay cool

whenever you eat fats you get hotter than you do with sugars

so in summer the body will crave more of the sugars and fruits juices not craving much fat

well i felt like i wasnt sleeping enough either so i had some loaded to the hilt burritos with plenty of sourcream and cheddar cheese then had chocolate icecream with natty peanutbutter smeared all over it

sure enough i slept great last night and am all caught up

i knew i was behined on my sleep because i was sore like all over very tight and getting lethargic but still had some energy from all the grapejuice and canned tomato, i dont mix them i eat seperatley

BUT I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM LAST NIGHT

i wrote the dream down before it had completed

I was in some kinda mall in new york and was about to chat up the big titted kinda plane jane face looking chick, it was a mall but like a weird futuristic technology mall ill explain later. but this chick and her supervison kinda didnt want me talking to her they were nervous, when i approached the big tiitted girl i had rememberd in the dream that i had talked to her 3 years ago or so in the past (in another dream not in real life)

so as i walked out of the mall i was approached by tons of young dudes that looked like the kind you dont want to be around seemed like low life drug dealer types.

there were two groups

the JC's

and the Wagoners

and i had to pick a side to fight for but i didnt want to have anything to do with it so i tried to get away from these two gangs being chased but one of these dudes managed to follow me and said i have to fight for his group so i think we got in a scuffle , he wasnt very strong so i slammed him by grabbing his arm and tol him i didnt want to hurt him or fight with his gang. then he kept following me through this weird technology mall with computerized saw mills. i was trying to find my way out to look for my vehicle . then i noticed a bitter taste in my mouth it was from a pill he must have thrown in my mouth

he said your gonna get sleepy i just gave you some drugs without even knowing it, he was like give up man. i felt the drug taking a very small effect. then as i was leaving there was a lady at the check out desk but then i noticed another taste and assumed she threw in a pill in my mouth also as i was leaving

then i woke up because i had to take a piss

but the two gangs names the JC's and the Wagoners were very prominent in my memory i just had to post it

theres been other dreams where people try to poison me or sedate me with drugs very weird
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you gotta admit

the JC's

and the Wagoners

sound like some badass gang names

but these guys were more or less strength in numbers not necessarily "beasts"
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Sounds one of the Wagoners got to you Johnny they are brutal, I think the dream represents you being low on fats and the pills are in a effort to get you into meat eating for fat content again but you resisted.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
you gotta admit

the JC's

and the Wagoners

sound like some badass gang names

but these guys were more or less strength in numbers not necessarily "beasts"

Sound almost as tough as the Sharks and the Jets.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Sounds one of the Wagoners got to you Johnny they are brutal, I think the dream represents you being low on fats and the pills are in a effort to get you into meat eating for fat content again but you resisted.
i wish i couldve asked these gangs where they were from
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Sound almost as tough as the Sharks and the Jets.
the JC's and the Wagoners sound crazy mysterious but i wanted to get the fuck out of there
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Falcony spreading the knowledge.
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
so these past few days the body naturally just craves fruits and sugars in order to stay cool

Sounds like a strong theory, eating meat will inevitably give you the meat-sweats along with heme-iron disadvantages of course.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think i might join the Wagoners they probably have some "tips" from the other side
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
JC=Jesus Christ. God was trying to contact you bro.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
I think i might join the Wagoners they probably have some "tips" from the other side
Those Wagoners have some keys to life they been in the Blue Ridge mtns making moonshine for years.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
You can tell someone is smart if they make a portion of their own food, buying stuff at a store that a low payed minority has "prepared with care" is a dangerous path to tread.

blinky

• Getbig V
 ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
JC=Jesus Christ. God was trying to contact you bro.
but the other group was the wagoners

maybe the bandwagoners?

i thought about the jc thing too
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
the past couple days i havent craved much fat because its been so hot mowing grass and i got a crazy sunburn wich i needed because havent got sun in a while.

whenever you eat fats you get hotter than you do with sugars

so in summer the body will crave more of the sugars and fruits juices not craving much fat

well i felt like i wasnt sleeping enough either so i had some loaded to the hilt burritos with plenty of sourcream and cheddar cheese then had chocolate icecream with natty peanutbutter smeared all over it

sure enough i slept great last night and am all caught up

i knew i was behined on my sleep because i was sore like all over very tight and getting lethargic but still had some energy from all the grapejuice and canned tomato, i dont mix them i eat seperatley

BUT I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM LAST NIGHT

i wrote the dream down before it had completed

I was in some kinda mall in new york and was about to chat up the big titted kinda plane jane face looking chick, it was a mall but like a weird futuristic technology mall ill explain later. but this chick and her supervison kinda didnt want me talking to her they were nervous, when i approached the big tiitted girl i had rememberd in the dream that i had talked to her 3 years ago or so in the past (in another dream not in real life)

so as i walked out of the mall i was approached by tons of young dudes that looked like the kind you dont want to be around seemed like low life drug dealer types.

there were two groups

the JC's

and the Wagoners

and i had to pick a side to fight for but i didnt want to have anything to do with it so i tried to get away from these two gangs being chased but one of these dudes managed to follow me and said i have to fight for his group so i think we got in a scuffle , he wasnt very strong so i slammed him by grabbing his arm and tol him i didnt want to hurt him or fight with his gang. then he kept following me through this weird technology mall with computerized saw mills. i was trying to find my way out to look for my vehicle . then i noticed a bitter taste in my mouth it was from a pill he must have thrown in my mouth

he said your gonna get sleepy i just gave you some drugs without even knowing it, he was like give up man. i felt the drug taking a very small effect. then as i was leaving there was a lady at the check out desk but then i noticed another taste and assumed she threw in a pill in my mouth also as i was leaving

then i woke up because i had to take a piss

but the two gangs names the JC's and the Wagoners were very prominent in my memory i just had to post it

theres been other dreams where people try to poison me or sedate me with drugs very weird

This is what your dream means:

1. The setting of a futuristic mall represents your future, not the near future but where you will spend eternity.
2. The busty girl represents the very thing you focus to much time pondering about, and i'd go so far as to say you have made sex your idol.
3. The JC's and the Wagoners represent 2 different forces, Jesus Christ, and the World (and the things of the world; i.e. band wagon)
4. The gang member that was trying to persuade you to join, was a member of the JC's, representing Jesus trying to pull you out the world before it's destroyed.
5. The significance of the drugs being given to you without consent is very crucial, this means that you are unaware of the strong delusional influences other forces are forcing on you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This is what your dream means:

1. The setting of a futuristic mall represents your future, not the near future but where you will spend eternity.
2. The busty girl represents the very thing you focus to much time pondering about, and i'd go so far as to say you have made sex your idol.
3. The JC's and the Wagoners represent 2 different forces, Jesus Christ, and the World (and the things of the world; i.e. band wagon)
4. The gang member that was trying to persuade you to join, was a member of the JC's, representing Jesus trying to pull you out the world before it's destroyed.
5. The significance of the drugs being given to you without consent is very crucial, this means that you are unaware of the strong delusional influences other forces are forcing on you.

thanks for the post

so seems like ill be working all my life for eternity, im cool with that i dont see really any other way to exist. i like to be worth something to the world or atleast leaving it better condidtion than when i "found it" by working hard

yeah sex is probably a good idol , i mean i have worshiped god and that only makes me appreciate my existance i have nothing against god and still see him as superior entity i dont really see where im going wrong here

when i dont focus on sex its focusing on work, endless work bitter sweet but im cool with ever direction im pushed, acceptance is key for attaining satisfaction
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
thanks for the post

so seems like ill be working all my life for eternity, im cool with that i dont see really any other way to exist. i like to be worth something to the world or atleast leaving it better condidtion than when i "found it" by working hard

yeah sex is probably a good idol , i mean i have worshiped god and that only makes me appreciate my existance i have nothing against god and still see him as superior entity i dont really see where im going wrong here

when i dont focus on sex its focusing on work, endless work bitter sweet but im cool with ever direction im pushed, acceptance is key for attaining satisfaction

No worries, check out my progress thread for more inspiration and 6% bodyfat greatness. I will pm you the details for how to buy my new book

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
thanks for the post

I knew it was those Wagners that tried a attack on you Johnny. BigCyp is right in alot of his findings