Author Topic: Gary Strydom had a 350k salary in WBF in 1991  (Read 5715 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: Gary Strydom had a 350k salary in WBF in 1991
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 07:23:18 AM »
He also had a very successful clothing line that he owned. He was known for having money.
yeah palumbo also said that he had a clothing line and probably didt even touched his contract money from WBF so he saved 1 million cash in the bank!
even now in the interview on FIBO 2013 he said he lives in thailand and have his own driver,his own cooking chef-he was smart with money!
but i was wondering who bought his clothes hahahah he wasnt a world celebrity as i know

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Gary Strydom had a 350k salary in WBF in 1991
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 09:34:33 AM »
I remember reading an article in Muscle Mag when Gary came on the scene in the 90's and he said that his chest grew far better from heavy flys than from bench presses.   I was always a bench press guy, I was strong on bench, but my pecs were not as thick as I was hoping for.  I was curious to see how my chest would respond by making heavy flys my main mass builder.   I discovered that I was the same way, when I focused on heavy flys as my main mass builder, my chest improved significantly.  And to this day, many years later, heavy flys are still my main mass builder.   I have large triceps, and they just seem to take over when I do bench press, so isolating my chest with heavy flys was the key to my chest mass over the years.  Got to thank Gary for that tip.   Some people are 'pressers' and get huge chests with bench press.  And some people are 'squeezers' and get huge chest with flys.  I'm definitely as squeezer.   (no homo)