Author Topic: does anyone think VKM will ever put up a brick and mortar HOF?  (Read 1749 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;D now that bruno's in does anyone think VKM will put up an actual building housing plaques of the honorees , memorabilia, a gift shop, video rooms much like other HOF's noteably baseball, football, basketball even weightlifting has a HOF in york pa. all that being sad where should he put it. NYC that didn't work as a restaurant store before, conneicut?   how about allentown pa or even hamburg pa  real estate is cheaper, hotbeds for wwe action down thru the years. these places would be a destination place for fans much like cooperstown is for baseball. having wwe alums visit weekly would certainly boost attendance.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: does anyone think VKM will ever put up a brick and mortar HOF?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:19:33 PM »
I believe it was discussed several years ago with a Florida location being considered due to the large volume of tourists to pass through the area. I haven't heard anything more about it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 07:37:17 PM »
;D now that bruno's in does anyone think VKM will put up an actual building housing plaques of the honorees , memorabilia, a gift shop, video rooms much like other HOF's noteably baseball, football, basketball even weightlifting has a HOF in york pa. all that being sad where should he put it. NYC that didn't work as a restaurant store before, conneicut?   how about allentown pa or even hamburg pa  real estate is cheaper, hotbeds for wwe action down thru the years. these places would be a destination place for fans much like cooperstown is for baseball. having wwe alums visit weekly would certainly boost attendance.
I have been to York Pa home of Bob Hoffman rode with a friend of mine going to buy weights to open a gym in a pickup truck. It was a shit hole building with dust everywhere but we got the weights at a cheaper price than from a store. But a experience I'll never forget.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
I have been to York Pa home of Bob Hoffman rode with a friend of mine going to buy weights to open a gym in a pickup truck. It was a shit hole building with dust everywhere but we got the weights at a cheaper price than from a store. But a experience I'll never forget.
was this in the old location or the new one which is much, much nicer , see pic.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 07:41:40 AM »
 :)pic of new york gym inside of building.
F

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 07:51:40 AM »
was this in the old location or the new one which is much, much nicer , see pic.
The old one is where I went, yea this one is nice I assume one of Hoffmans kids put this together.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 02:17:08 PM »
The old one is where I went, yea this one is nice I assume one of Hoffmans kids put this together.
;) older one
F

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 02:19:45 PM »
;) older one
Yea that one, good pics...