Author Topic: How would you go about picking up girls on Facebook?  (Read 914 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
How would you go about picking up girls on Facebook?
« on: April 11, 2013, 06:17:03 PM »
I'm talking about random chicks that accept your friend requests or girls you haven't spoken to in a while...what's your line?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: How would you go about picking up girls on Facebook?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 06:18:49 PM »
hey there, I used Facebook's check in feature to pinpoint exactly where you are. Please come downstairs and meet me.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
hey there, I used Facebook's check in feature to pinpoint exactly where you are. Please come downstairs and meet me.

Haha ..not but seriously..I'm on a fit girl mission..I'm fixing to friend request any hot bikini/fitness bitch in my local community shows...I need fit hoez

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 04:39:38 AM »
Congrats you Are getbig dumbest person today

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 06:39:36 AM »
Congrats you Are getbig dumbest person today

Suck my cock bitch..I get more pussy than you..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 06:57:54 AM »

You do know that the 'Accept' and 'Ignore' functions on facebook are not sexual encounters right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 06:59:49 AM »
if you cant get a fuck on face book

you are shizzo fucked
T

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 07:33:20 AM »

You're looking for snatch on Facebook...only pussy you see is doing the buffalo bill in the mirror.

The Iron19

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 07:44:56 AM »
No joke friend requesting random girls why do that? They will think you're a creep man, hit up clubs or something.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 07:52:49 AM »
No joke friend requesting random girls why do that? They will think you're a creep man, hit up clubs or something.

Its verry creepy..this is known..and me being a profesional pick up artist this goes against all teachings..BUT I have heard of many success stories..picking up chicks on Facebook, instagram, twitter...so much success that I need to reinvent my online game..a true pick up artist will always find new ways and keep up with technology to keep his game alive..I meet a guy recently who picked up hot innocent models via Facebook...he's a good looking guy, but his whole Facebook is strategicsally made to create value for women..bangs chicks constatntly

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 07:59:11 AM »
I think it's a good way to pick up random chicks, convenient and easy, like online shopping.

I actually tried once and succeeded - saw a really hot broad who was a friend of a friend and just pm'ed her saying something cheesy along the lines "I just saw you on fb and immediately felt the need to talk to you". She was very cool about that and later on I randomly saw her with her friends at a bowling alley, chatted her up and went out on a date.

I even dated her for 2 months before I very unfortunately dumped her for a piece of shit whore ex of mine.

Good times.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 07:59:42 AM »
this guy I'm speaking about actually had a very well thought out strategy to bang chicks on Facebook, but I don't want to go this far..check this out...claimed he was a talent scout for upcoming models, this was all a lie..he even created a fan page...would hit up bitches, would tell them he would help them find work, would have the chicks meet him at some random place and would do a photo shoot for free, his friend would take the pics and fake his photography skills..would build a friendly relationship from there..and there after proceed to try to bang ..he said he would bang 8 out 10 girls using this strategy...

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 08:02:33 AM »
this guy I'm speaking about actually had a very well thought out strategy to bang chicks on Facebook, but I don't want to go this far..check this out...claimed he was a talent scout for upcoming models, this was all a lie..he even created a fan page...would hit up bitches, would tell them he would help them find work, would have the chicks meet him at some random place and would do a photo shoot for free, his friend would take the pics and fake his photography skills..would build a friendly relationship from there..and there after proceed to try to bang ..he said he would bang 8 out 10 girls using this strategy...

guy put in a lot of effort. dunno if thats just sad, or alpha as fuck.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 08:10:59 AM »
guy put in a lot of effort. dunno if thats just sad, or alpha as fuck.

I have to assume alpha..he banged plenty of girls from that strategy.he has no regrets since the girls themselves agree to the fuck session..he told me girls call him about finding work, but he gives them the "industry is on hold now, be patient" talk..at the worst he has 3 girls hanging with him at the club via this strategy..then  uses this faked strategy of having a lot iof girls around him to pick up other chicks in the club..genius

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 08:13:44 AM »
Its verry creepy..this is known..and me being a profesional pick up artist this goes against all teachings..BUT I have heard of many success stories..picking up chicks on Facebook, instagram, twitter...so much success that I need to reinvent my online game..a true pick up artist will always find new ways and keep up with technology to keep his game alive..I meet a guy recently who picked up hot innocent models via Facebook...he's a good looking guy, but his whole Facebook is strategicsally made to create value for women..bangs chicks constatntly

Why don't you ask him then?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 08:25:03 AM »
fuck facebook, there r crack whores 2 blocks from my house that will suck my cock till its raw for afew lines of good coke
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 08:33:56 AM »
fuck facebook, there r crack whores 2 blocks from my house that will suck my cock till its raw for afew lines of good coke

Can you ask if one of them is called Suzy next time for me bro?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 08:36:28 AM »
yes suzy was blowing me yesterday, she likes herion though n doesnt do coke. i had to go down the street to my buddys house n get a bundle for 50 bucks. i did a few toots of the dope also, shit got me tired as hell but i got a nice drip though
R