Author Topic: Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Bac  (Read 2701 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack: ‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer’

Bitch teacher should be fired, lose her citizenship, and be deported.

http://news.yahoo.com/dad-furious-finding-crayon-written-paper-florida-4th-124614291.html

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Jefferson was right.... Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The sad thing is, that this generation of children will grow up believing guns are evil, this laying the groundwork to ban them as soon as the get to voting age. I thought that when the president had them lined up behind them while giving his anti gun speech. Everyone of those kids now thinks guns are bad.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
The sad thing is, that this generation of children will grow up believing guns are evil, this laying the groundwork to ban them as soon as the get to voting age. I thought that when the president had them lined up behind them while giving his anti gun speech. Everyone of those kids now thinks guns are bad.

Yeah, it's absulutly sickening.... indoctrination 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Jefferson was right.... Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

That was Ben Franklin, genius.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

Correction Ben Franklin.... :o

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

You mean my history?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
It's hard to believe that this would happen, in fact I guarantee this shit is made up hook, line, sinker for low IQ conservative cunts looking for the next news item to be morally outraged about. For fucks sake.
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack: ‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer’

Bitch teacher should be fired, lose her citizenship, and be deported.

http://news.yahoo.com/dad-furious-finding-crayon-written-paper-florida-4th-124614291.html

I told you that most PS and Universities are liberal and want to indoctrinate (brain wash) our kids. They rewrite history to suit their agenda.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I told you that most PS and Universities are liberal and want to indoctrinate (brain wash) our kids. They rewrite history to suit their agenda.
waa waa Rush Limbaugh said it so it must be true, everything that confirms my 'truth' I will believe and everything that goes against it is liberal agenda waa waa
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It's hard to believe that this would happen, in fact I guarantee this shit is made up hook, line, sinker for low IQ conservative cunts looking for the next news item to be morally outraged about. For fucks sake.

No, shit like this happens everyday.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
waa waa Rush Limbaugh said it so it must be true, everything that confirms my 'truth' I will believe and everything that goes against it is liberal agenda waa waa

I don't have time to listen to Rush, do you forget who the majority of my clientele are?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Im only arguing with u cuz im in a bad mood ('that time of the month') i dont think anything short of a brain transplant could change your opinion joe
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I don't have time to listen to Rush, do you forget who the majority of my clientele are?
Must be some bunch of liberal fags that turn you off from liberalism?
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Must be some bunch of liberal fags that turn you off from liberalism?

No, its the lying, cheating, manipulation, racism, murder and TOTAL lack of commonsense and morals that turn me off from liberal politics and thinking.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
Liberals support the gays, so I kind of have to go with them by default.  :-*

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Fundie liberalism is gone off the deep end

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Yeah, look at all those damn liberals at Harvard changing the world through their research.

I guess we should all just become Catholic schools and teach about the bible all day long. The hell with anything else!
X

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Yeah, look at all those damn liberals at Harvard changing the world through their research.

I guess we should all just become Catholic schools and teach about the bible all day long. The hell with anything else!
LMFAO what does their research have to do with their pushing of the fundie liberal agenda?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
LMFAO what does their research have to do with their pushing of the fundie liberal agenda?

Well, if all colleges/universities are liberal oriented, then there research must be trying to push a liberal agenda. No?  :-\ :-\

I am never going to read another research article from a liberal college. I am not going to read their liberal garbage!
X

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Liberals support the gays, so I kind of have to go with them by default.  :-*

So you get fucked twice! Butthurt X2

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Generation fag in full force.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I'm not Catholic. Catholic schools get very little into the bible (although more apparently are along with church). They're more into the religion and doctrine of the church.

jwb

• Getbig V
What 4th graders use Crayons?

ukjeff

The only rights you have are things that other people allow you to have.