Author Topic: how did all you rich getbiggers get rich? very advanced education?family fortune  (Read 4809 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Started a business, made some money, took that and bought the building my business is in and rent the building to myself. Started a sister company for my business that compliments the work I do and was paying someone else to do. Bought a trailer park, and collect rent. I have a condo I rent out and a house that is about 1/3 of what I can afford, and about 1/5 what most Americans that make what my household income is would buy. Moral is, don't overspend, save and invest, and keep something on the side such as renters to keep you liquid. Get a good CPA and a good financial advisor. I'm not rich, but am comfortable at 32, and will be what most consider somewhat wealthy by 40 at my current pace.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
and you are a personal trainer

wtf8

those people are usually worse off than factory workers

unless they used to be famous athletes who have a name

The difference is I chose to make mine a business instead of just passive income. I do very well

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i've been thinking that working a regular job is just being a sucker

unless you have a very high education and get a high paying job of course

some sort of "business" would be better but i cant figure out what or how

:-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Lo

Build a business out of what you do best, whatever that may be

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Build a business out of what you do best, whatever that may be
how did you decide to become a PT and how did it take off

i could be a pt probably but i just dont see a market for it where i live  :-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

If you have the aptitude, get into software development. Get 2-3 years experience under your belt and go contracting and write your own ticket. If you're good you're looking at 10k a month easily.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III

The key is to make sure you save all your money.

Reduce your bills and expenses as much as possible. It took me years to figure it out.

The main 2 things when getting started are 1. DON'T pay rent. Live with family, live with friends, live in a van by the river, do what you gotta do. And 2. Minimize car payment. Get a cheap car with cheap insurance.

After you get your hands on about 10000 bucks. Then you can move into investing.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
The key is to make sure you save all your money.

Reduce your bills and expenses as much as possible.
It took me years to figure it out.

The main 2 things when getting started are 1. DON'T pay rent. Live with family, live with friends, live in a van by the river, do what you gotta do. And 2. Minimize car payment. Get a cheap car with cheap insurance.

After you get your hands on about 10000 bucks. Then you can move into investing.
thats why i'm totally fucked since my gf is pregnant

fucking fuck

praying for death but it's already more than 6 months so it's gonna happen

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I'm not rich.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
thats why i'm totally fucked since my gf is pregnant

fucking fuck

praying for death but it's already more than 6 months so it's gonna happen

Well now that's gonna make things difficult for you.

Grow some weed. Build a meth lab. And slang steroids. That's your only hope.

And next time, fuck trannies instead of women. A trannies ass can never get prego.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I'm  a firm believer in higher education. I was working for a few years after I did my bachelors in Systems engineering and was doing alright for myself, good income, good experience, good benefits. then I went back to school for my masters in Engineering management and then to further expand my research I went into a PhD program in industrial engineering.  I'm not rich by any means, but I do OK, and my father who actually is successful followed the same model, after doing a masters and PhD in mechanical engineering he went and started his own company with 8 employees and expanded it to 400 employees.

I know many like to think that schooling is not important but I'm not of that notion. At the same time I think it was important to get some good work experience before going back to grad school!

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
I'm  a firm believer in higher education. I was working for a few years after I did my bachelors in Systems engineering and was doing alright for myself, good income, good experience, good benefits. then I went back to school for my masters in Engineering management and then to further expand my research I went into a PhD program in industrial engineering.  I'm not rich by any means, but I do OK, and my father who actually is successful followed the same model, after doing a masters and PhD in mechanical engineering he went and started his own company with 8 employees and expanded it to 400 employees.

I know many like to think that schooling is not important but I'm not of that notion. At the same time I think it was important to get some good work experience before going back to grad school!

I got my degree and it hasn't gotten me jack shit.

There are about 5 majors in colleges that are useful. The rest are garbage.

90% of college course are worthless for making $ in the world, although they are interesting to learn.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Well now that's gonna make things difficult for you.

Grow some weed. Build a meth lab. And slang steroids. That's your only hope.

And next time, fuck trannies instead of women. A trannies ass can never get prego.

yeah i'm totally fucked

i might as well kill myself i often think

i'm gonna try to escape this but i bet she will go to court to suck money from my assholes

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
yeah i'm totally fucked

i might as well kill myself i often think

i'm gonna try to escape this but i bet she will go to court to suck money from my assholes

Just dress the kid in a potatoes bag and feed it ramen noodles all day.

Or when he turns 6 you can have him clean chimneys or works sweatshop.

Or, you can just disappear to Thailand, Ecuador, or Ukraine. THIS is what you should do homeboy.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Or, you can just disappear to Thailand, Ecuador, or Ukraine. THIS is what you should do homeboy.

is there a drug that causes women to die during labor that is untracable?

Henda

• Getbig V

good solid money saving advice

also no need for an expensive pram, a shopping trolley with some blankets in will do.

A few stones in an empty soda can for a rattle.
Ect,ect.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
how did you decide to become a PT and how did it take off

i could be a pt probably but i just dont see a market for it where i live  :-\

I've been training people on and off for over 30 years, it was about 15 years ago when I started full time. I didn't work for anyone, was going through hard times with a bad marriage and raised my boy since he 3. Before this my regular full time job was a commercial roof consultant, system designer and inspector, I traveled a lot and helped design the roofing systems for the ford and gm plants throughout the Midwest. When stopped trusting my wife with our son, that's when I made the decision to go full time. I had nothing, I started in a small private gym where I payed rent to, marketed my ass off because I couldn't afford to advertise (I would network). The first month I had 5 clients and grew from there. If was a place other than bodybuilding and training I would never mention my business because its not relevant to this board. Today my business does a VERY healthy six igures in sales with zero debt.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
winning lottory?

how?

Self employment... Building and selling businesses.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
I make a good living selling towels at Kai Greene guest-posings

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
What Coach said before. Do what you love, you'll be good at it.

But give IT a go. With automation increasing and the need for IT systems increase, you'll never ever be out of work. The shit kickers that did these menial jobs will be out of work though. Don't be one of them.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
take out the biggest loan the bank will give you.

get a phd from a private college in french or maybe art or musical theater.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
take out the biggest loan the bank will give you.

get a phd from a private college in french or maybe art or musical theater.

"Take out the biggest loan a bank will give you"? Why, so he can be in debt the rest of life?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
winning lottory?

how?

I would help you out with an answer, but I am not monetarily rich. -Wish I were sometimes. All in all, life after retirement has been good for me and my wife. My advice is to avoid debt whenever possible. I use my credit cards like debit cards, paying off anything I charge on them each month, therefore avoiding paying any interest. People like me with really high credit scores make out like bandits, if they should ever need to borrow money.

One of my cars is now 9 years old, the other is 15 years old. They both run well and are in good condition. I have no need to keep up with the Joneses. We still have many of the "antiques" we bought when we were first married. I only replace appliances when they become too expensive to fix.

My wife and I enjoy life. We eat out often. We travel fairly frequently. Life is good. Having shitloads of money isn't all it's cracked up to be.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Self employment... Building and selling businesses.

:)
w

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
:)

Coin laundries mostly, 60+ units over the last 10 yrs

Waste service company
Business and real estate brokerage
Pawn shop
Furniture store
Advertising sign building co