Author Topic: how did all you rich getbiggers get rich? very advanced education?family fortune  (Read 4810 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
winning lottory?

how?

bigmc

• Getbig V
i released some music

its called beatz by jay

you should check it out

sold more copies than thriller  8)
T

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What's your definition of rich?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
crack to kids

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i released a gum shield that makes you bigger and stronger

Schmoff

• Getbig V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
What's your definition of rich?
live comfortably and still be able to save substantial amounts of money despite having a housewife and couple of kids

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
I videotape my "Junior" bodybuilding "posing lessons" and "distribute" it among my large userbase of "fans", who may age anywhere from 35 to 70 years old.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'm not rich... I do OK... but I'm not rich.

I'm one of the best at what I do... That's about it.

che

• Getbig V
Towel master.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
If soiled thongs were a commodity...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Initially made a fortune during the dotcom era. Blew it all on coke and hookers. Then in 2001 I put my money in metals and mining companies. Made another mint. More coke and hookers. In 2002 I bought real estate. A lot. Made bank. More coke and hookers. In 2003 I put everything into oil and gold. I quit coke.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Initially made a fortune during the dotcom era. Blew it all on coke and hookers. Then in 2001 I put my money in metals and mining companies. Made another mint. More coke and hookers. In 2002 I bought real estate. A lot. Made bank. More coke and hookers. In 2003 I put everything into oil and gold. I quit coke.

Your investment strategy sounds alas more like a republican than a hardcore liberal democrat like yourself..I thought you were all about helping others

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
First I bought land. Used the land to produce veggies, fruits, eggs, other food products. I ate most of my food for free and sold a lot of it for $. Covered my food bills.

Then I rented out a place on the land to tenants. They paid me rent. Cha ching! That covered my utilities and mortgage payment.

Also I worked jobs that paid a decent amount. Since I owned land and had tenants paying me money. I got to save about 90% of my earnings. So even though my salary was not all that great, I pocketed a lot of money. I pocketed more money than a lot of people I know who work top earnings jobs.

From there I started flipping cars, flipping anything I could to make a buck. I restored a lot of furniture for $. Buy and sell anything if there's some profit to be made.

Also being frugal helped a lot. A penny saved is a penny earned. Get a cheap used car instead of a new one, avoid blowing money on stupid shit.

For me. Buying land is what changed everything. It gave me a place where I could just do whatever I want and it got me out of the trap of paying high rent.

Next I plan on starting a business of some sort. You just gotta think outside the box and be entreprenuerial.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
live comfortably and still be able to save substantial amounts of money despite having a housewife and couple of kids

Don't have these.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Don't have these.
these will make you poor

if you have an average income

but if you are rich you can pull it off

my dad did it

repektp

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Made all of it mostly at Hisbicepscam and at Hotel Mirage

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
During uni years I used to paint railway stations at night. Just to stay out of debt and pay my tuition. Fuck killer student loans. After university I was an analyst developer for a soulless finance institution being paid quite well. Bought a house and spent a few years being broke as I pushed every penny I made into the mortgage. Paid it off within 5 years with a bit of help from inheritance money. Went contracting (resting and working 6 months a year) for two years before getting my current job.

I'll never be rich doing what I do (IT), but very very comfortable is enough.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  good days are over   not rich    life sucks   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Not rich but comfortable, good business, I lovewhat I do, no debt except two homes, no time away from my son. In other words, no worries.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Not rich but comfortable, good business, I lovewhat I do, no debt except two homes, no time away from my son. In other words, no worries.
and you are a personal trainer

wtf

those people are usually worse off than factory workers

unless they used to be famous athletes who have a name

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

Coach, if anyone comes into this thread saying that you suck dick under a towel, I'm going to make it my priority to expose them.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
and you are a personal trainer

wtf

those people are usually worse off than factory workers

unless they used to be famous athletes who have a name

He has a few known MMA fighters under his wing iirc.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I made my first million selling BP meds to cswol
bunk

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
I'm not rich, but the home is paid for, the car is paid for, I am saving $.

No more heavy pressure of poverty. No more soul crushing stress of wage slavery. No more scrambling to pay expensive bills.

To me that is "rich". Living on easy street with freedom.

In the USA, you are not born free, you gotta buy your freedom with $$$