Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman explaining the secrets of life, is this a true story or major BS?  (Read 4088 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
So don't do what you want to do?  ??? To me that doesn't sound like a very good existence.

Shaking my head at his comment about not being retired but only busy and he not understanding why general public doesn't regard bodybuilding as a sport.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles.    Still a nice guy. Gotta love him.   ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles.    Still a nice guy. Gotta love him.   ;D
lmao ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
20:55

ronnie talking about jay's and his own aging bodies, getbig style

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
ronnie really talking painful truth there^^^^^^^^^^

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Yep yep keeping it real.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III

from 07:50

And hes a milionaire LOL a millionaire who has to use his pension savings @49 years old,btw which are only 100k to start his supplement company looool
hes broke as a joke
and dont say he is smart,ih he was smart he would be a millionaire by today and living i can say a luxury life just from interests of his money in da bank,but he bought cars,had 10 girlfriends at the same time,10+ kids all over the world etc etc etc...now hes like a waitress in the restaurant,waiting on the boot to sign some pic to the fans wooow what a celebrity hahahaha

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
: " they caught up with me just 2years ago "
 ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So don't do what you want to do?  ??? To me that doesn't sound like a very good existence.

Shaking my head at his comment about not being retired but only busy and he not understanding why general public doesn't regard bodybuilding as a sport.

Ronnie said that he knew why people didn't regard it after a sport, shortly after his initial "I don't know; I have no idea". Basically, people think that all bodybuilders do is inject a needle into their arm and pump weights and it happens automatically (to paraphrase his words).

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Ronnie said that he knew why people didn't regard it after a sport, shortly after his initial "I don't know". Basically, people think that all bodybuilders do is inject a needle into their arm and pump weights and it happens automatically (to paraphrase his words).

errybody wanna be abodybuilder bot dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
errybody wanna be abodybuilder bot dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight

To answer your question, Ronnie did play football at Grambling State (an HBCU, like my alma mater) and graduate with a degree in accounting.

But, per the accounts I've seen, he was merely a cum laude graduate, which would not make him top of his class. Among the top? YES! But, not THE top!

cephissus

• Getbig V
Ronnie said that he knew why people didn't regard it after a sport, shortly after his initial "I don't know". Basically, people think that all bodybuilders do is inject a needle into their arm and pump weights and it happens automatically (to paraphrase his words).

which is true!  congrats, ronnie! :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
which is true!  congrats, ronnie! :D

Were that the case, guys like the late Dan Duchaine would have a few Universe or Olympia trophies to their credit.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Were that the case, guys like the late Dan Duchaine would have a few Universe or Olympia trophies to their credit.

there's variation in response to training/juice ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
but in the same interview ronnie says that during the offseason his diet was just eating whatever

so all he did was train "real real real hard" and inject all kinds of roids

genetics

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
there's variation in response to training/juice ::)

There's also laziness and ineptitude in people who think it's all about the syringe.  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
There's also laziness and ineptitude in people who think it's all about the syringe.  ::)

yes tons of bodybuilding hopefuls are just too lazy to hit the gym a couple times a week for an hour or so and starve themselves

is it not immediately obvious this discussion is a joke

the whole origin of bodybuilding is a desire to create the perfect body.  the reality is a sluggish, walking kidney failure that gets winded ascending some stairs... huge surprise it's not "respected as a sport"

it's a completely failed venture that's veered haphazardly into schmoeville

any attempt to redeem its image by tying it to some sort of ascetic imagery ("it's not what you see on the outside, but the purity of my iron will which is admirable") is completely laughable... in perfecting the body it was destroyed, only the spirit is left ::)

"great success!" ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
ronnie coleman is my hero tho^^^^^^^^^^

a true heroooooooo

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yes tons of bodybuilding hopefuls are just too lazy to hit the gym a couple times a week for an hour or so and starve themselves

is it not immediately obvious this discussion is a joke

the whole origin of bodybuilding is a desire to create the perfect body.  the reality is a sluggish, walking kidney failure that gets winded ascending some stairs... huge surprise it's not "respected as a sport"

it's a completely failed venture that's veered haphazardly into schmoeville

any attempt to redeem its image by tying it to some sort of ascetic imagery ("it's not what you see on the outside, but the purity of my iron will which is admirable") is completely laughable... in perfecting the body it was destroyed, only the spirit is left ::)

"great success!" ::)

Starve themselves? Since when? Many bodybuilding hopefuls (or at least, the more successful ones) put away enough groceries to feed a family of 5...with leftovers.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Cracks me up that he's reading his texts during the interview?  Regardless, he's a good guy!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Cracks me up that he's reading his texts during the interview?  Regardless, he's a good guy!
he was reading texts when they called him out on the fibo stage

the man loves texting

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Why would someone spend 35 minutes of his life listening this ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
The secret to life according to Ronnie Coleman: "Don't use condoms."
The End.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
The secret to life according to Ronnie Coleman: "Don't use condoms."
The End.
Thats why he keeps guest posing looking like shit.