Author Topic: gonna start 9th week of roids now, considering going off at 12 weeks  (Read 14750 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: gonna start 9th week of roids now, considering going off at 12 weeks
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »
pathological liar

nobody here believes that BB.com fairy tales

That is because you never tried and never pushed your limits and gave up at a young age.  Mentally you are a jelly fish and weak, like most of these drug abusers who have absolutely nothing going on for themselves and look like shit and will look like shit as soon as they come off since their training is mostly bullshit. 

I have nothing more to prove we have a whole thread on it and i proved every fucking claim i ever made on this site. 

I feel bad for you - mentally you are soft as a jellyfish and no heart whatsoever

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »
That is because you never tried and never pushed your limits and gave up at a young age.  Mentally you are a jelly fish and weak, like most of these drug abusers who have absolutely nothing going on for themselves and look like shit and will look like shit as soon as they come off since their training is mostly bullshit. 

I have nothing more to prove we have a whole thread on it and i proved every fucking claim i ever made on this site. 

I feel bad for you - mentally you are soft as a jellyfish and no heart whatsoever
you are a disgusting piece of shit

hth

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2013, 02:23:34 PM »
Bodybuilders take ridiculous dosages of clomid for pct and then complain of mental side effects.

Studies on hypogonadal men show that all you need is at the most 25mg per day to restore test levels in secondary hypogonadal males.

A man coming off steroids is basically suffering from secondary hypogonadism.

This dosage can be maintained for a long time without adverse side effects.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2013, 02:24:49 PM »
Bodybuilders take ridiculous dosages of clomid for pct and then complain of mental side effects.

Studies on hypogonadal men show that all you need is at the most 25mg per day to restore test levels in secondary hypogonadal males.

A man coming off steroids is basically suffering from secondary hypogonadism.

This dosage can be maintained for a long time without adverse side effects.

you sound smart

what do you think of no pct at all, big difference?

if you use test with arimidex and then quit both

your estrogen may skyrocket?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »
you are a disgusting piece of shit

hth

That's fine - but guess what - all that new muscle you think you are growing - its fake and is going to go away as soon as you go off, just like most of the other idiots.  Then you will compound your mental anxieties when you go small and soft - seen it millions of times over the years.  

Just cause you put on a Armani Suit for a day doesnt make you a successfull businessman - think about it.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »

That's fine - but guess what - all that new muscle you think you are growing - its fake and is going to go away as soon as you go off, just like most of the other idiots.  Then you will compound your mental anxieties when you go small and soft - seen it millions of times over the years.  

Just cause you put on a Armani Suit for a day doesnt make you a successfull businessman - think about it.  
i guess i can always stay on for life then

it's not that expensive

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2013, 02:34:54 PM »
you sound smart

what do you think of no pct at all, big difference?

if you use test with arimidex and then quit both

your estrogen may skyrocket?

I have zero experience on coming off steroids as have never tried them yet, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Though I have experience with clomid and read multiple studies on clomid on men with low test.

Maybe men coming off steroids need the very high dosages of clomid to counteract the high estrogen as you mention.

I would think no pct would prolong the recovery of natural test, which might cause you to lose your muscle gains and also risk developing other side effects of low test such as depression and anxiety.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
anabolico what you weighing after 8 weeks of juicing about 195, you need to give it up son

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2013, 03:36:36 PM »
catabolico what size arms are you over there holding after 9 weeks of juicing, about 15 inch arms

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2013, 03:38:52 PM »
catabolico what size arms are you over there holding after 9 weeks of juicing, about 15 inch arms
16.5" cold

15" is what would be left of your arms if you got under 20%bf

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
ohh snap, damn catabolico, you have 16 inch arms, is that while your arms or pumped or after, if they are pumped then really you holding about 14 and 3/4 arms, shit, I think the local highschool womens volleyball captain might have ya beat brother.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »
keep lifting, when you get up to 290 with 22 inch arms come back and post, the board gonna be waithing about 6 decades well probably infinitely because you aint ever gona weigh 290 and have 22 inch arms in your life!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
I curl more than you can squat or bench

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2013, 03:44:19 PM »
keep lifting, when you get up to 290 with 22 inch arms come back and post, the board gonna be waithing about 6 decades well probably infinitely because you aint ever gona weigh 290 and have 22 inch arms in your life!
you sound like you are actually clinically insane

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2013, 03:45:25 PM »
ohh snap, damn catabolico, you have 16 inch arms, is that while your arms or pumped or after, if they are pumped then really you holding about 14 and 3/4 arms, shit, I think the local highschool womens volleyball captain might have ya beat brother.
16.5" cold

about 17" pumped

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »
If you haven't put on about 30 lbs in 9 weeks on a run, you need to seriously think about what your doing

HAAAAAAAA HA hahahahahaha

LOL - what have i lied about?  I posted a pic of myself from THIS WEEKEND.  

No roids, no sauce, no juice, just workout way harder than you ever will - deal with it.  

That's obvious. You still look >30% BF. Your still in delusional Cswole territory IMO. Take a shirtless pic, lets see that jolly beer guzzling belly flop out.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2013, 04:22:18 PM »
you know some of you on getbig need a reality check, just because your 10% bodyfat doesnt mean your big, it doesnt mean you have a good physique, it doesnt mean your strong, it doesnt mean you can lift, all it means is that you skinny, period, so why your over there testing your bodyfat and working your abs, im gonna be over there benching 225 for 60 reps no stopping, im gonna be curling 225, doing lat pulls with 400, and other shit, so when i tell you its your turn to lift your bodyfat aint gonna be lifting the shit for ya, so im gonna sit there and hear all these excuse as to why you cant lift shit, and im gonna procede to tell you i really appreciate your enthusiasm but in the factual reality scheme of things, you just aint got it, like ya think, like ya say typing from behind a computer screen on a keyboard, bottom line, stick to doing pilates and bitchmode workouts.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2013, 04:26:08 PM »
you know some of you on getbig need a reality check, just because your 10% bodyfat doesnt mean your big, it doesnt mean you have a good physique, it doesnt mean your strong, it doesnt mean you can lift, all it means is that you skinny, period, so why your over there testing your bodyfat and working your abs, im gonna be over there benching 225 for 60 reps no stopping, im gonna be curling 225, doing lat pulls with 400, and other shit, so when i tell you its your turn to lift your bodyfat aint gonna be lifting the shit for ya, so im gonna sit there and hear all these excuse as to why you cant lift shit, and im gonna procede to tell you i really appreciate your enthusiasm but in the factual reality scheme of things, you just aint got it, like ya think, like ya say typing from behind a computer screen on a keyboard, bottom line, stick to doing pilates and bitchmode workouts.

BAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAH. Stop man, your killing me here  ;D

Meanwhile, I can run for 13 miles straight. How far can you run? Oh wait, your out of breath while speaking... my bad.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2013, 05:01:12 PM »
while you guys are sitting on your keyboard weighing 165 175 185 195 205 215 225 235 245 255 265, Im still gona be 285, so in the big scheme of things if you juicing, and you have 16 inch arms, and weigh about 185, you really aint doing shit but cupcakin at the gym and on the internet

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2013, 05:07:30 PM »

Post a vid of your 60 rep 225lb bench. Bullshit unless you do little quarter reps.
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »
BAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAH. Stop man, your killing me here  ;D

Meanwhile, I can run for 13 miles straight. How far can you run? Oh wait, your out of breath while speaking... my bad.

Hey fuckface - i just finished in the top 13% out of 10,000 racers at the spartan race at citifield this past weekend you skinny pathetic twat 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2013, 07:30:50 PM »
I can't believe cswol is still alive.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2013, 07:33:49 PM »

Dude, everything he posts is fake, including this recent storyline.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »
Dude, everything he posts is fake, including this recent storyline.

Yup - these young weak minded twinks are pathetic beyond words 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
Yup - these young weak minded twinks are pathetic beyond words 

Are you picking on these perma-leaners again?