Author Topic: British Dragon  (Read 5805 times)

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
British Dragon
« on: December 18, 2005, 03:00:42 PM »
I cant get my hands on much stuff and i wanna do a cycle..does anyone have any comments on british dragon...i can also get some stuff called USP and cytex...im not sure abou those brands but if any of u have tried them plz any advice and stuf would be awsome....oh and i was wondering if any of u have tried something called  TEST 400 by denkal

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: British Dragon
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 03:29:15 PM »
British dragon is very legit gear...However, the market has seen an inflood of counterfeit britishdragon gear..So if your not 100% sure it's real stay away...
musclegurus.com

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 05:51:02 PM »
thanks alot...does anyone know of any good underground companies...what have mabie been some of ur favorites so i can keep an eye out

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 09:37:01 PM »
Dude BD rocks it the most for orals...anabol is a yummy yummy frontloader

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 11:08:06 PM »
I cant get my hands on much stuff and i wanna do a cycle..does anyone have any comments on british dragon...i can also get some stuff called USP and cytex...im not sure abou those brands but if any of u have tried them plz any advice and stuf would be awsome....oh and i was wondering if any of u have tried something called  TEST 400 by denkal

Genuine BD is "ok", but considering all the counterfeit BD out here it's probably not worth the risk.

Denkall is good, but they're lab got busted, so whatever stock is left will be gone soon.

No idea on USP and cytex.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:45 AM »
be careful purchasing from them! Follow the link below and put their URL in. They do not come up as a legit distributor!   

http://www.britishdragon.com/sellers/index.php

lil_red

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 11:09:32 AM »
I just finnished running 12 weeks of USP's cyp250. Worked good for me. You from up north??!!
Get "on" the food boy!

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 02:09:08 PM »
Bro if you are talking about USP Medicals from ************ is what I have been using for the past year and it what I am bulking up for my comp preparation.
It’s very good products and their Stanozolol it’s a bomb.
If you are talking about USP Labs then the rumours are not so good.
BD is being on the market for many years and the reason is due to their good products to bad they went out of business, but if you look in to the market its still products flying around hardest thing is like DIVISION said to find genuine products.

Take care.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 02:10:43 PM »
I just finnished running 12 weeks of USP's cyp250. Worked good for me. You from up north??!!

lil-red which one was that Medicals or Labs?

lil_red

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 04:29:34 PM »
It didn't have Medicals or Labs written on the multi use vial. Just USP in big letters... and then the actual name for the acronym underneath it. I'm pretty sure their a canadian UGL. thats why i was wondering if testboy was a fellow canadian!
Get "on" the food boy!

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 05:57:15 PM »
Cool...do you have some pictures or do you know were i can find it.
i would like to see that.

Thanks.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:50:45 PM »
There hasn't been any LEGIT British Dragon stuff made for a long time now, the operation was restarted as Axio labs out of Muldova.  Stay away from B.D whatever is left on the market is counterfeit's or expired product.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 02:53:45 AM »
There hasn't been any LEGIT British Dragon stuff made for a long time now, the operation was restarted as Axio labs out of Muldova.  Stay away from B.D whatever is left on the market is counterfeit's or expired product.

Bro that’s wrong information that axio labs is passing out....Axio is not new BD and also have nothing to do with it.
Axio belongs to a guy from South Africa which I don’t know if anyone here knows is name and is partner is one guy from Moldavia.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 08:59:59 AM »
Bro that’s wrong information that axio labs is passing out....Axio is not new BD and also have nothing to do with it.
Axio belongs to a guy from South Africa which I don’t know if anyone here knows is name and is partner is one guy from Moldavia.

I don't know where you got your info from, but from what I know,  Axio is 2 out of the 3 guys that were British Dragon, based out of Moldova. Nothing to do with South Africa.

And you're trying to tell me that BD is still up and running? when BD had it's big split 1-2 years ago, the founding partner/supplier that took off started making underdosed BD gear and showering the market with it (he had all the original  graphics/info since he was a partner) That's when everything started going to shit.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 03:20:11 PM »
I don't know where you got your info from, but from what I know,  Axio is 2 out of the 3 guys that were British Dragon, based out of Moldova. Nothing to do with South Africa.

And you're trying to tell me that BD is still up and running? when BD had it's big split 1-2 years ago, the founding partner/supplier that took off started making underdosed BD gear and showering the market with it (he had all the original  graphics/info since he was a partner) That's when everything started going to shit.

Bro I don’t know were did you got your info but you need to update that.

I will give you a little help on that.

BD belonged to 2 guys 1 of them committed suicide in is hotel room last year as everybody knows and the other is still running the business but low profile
Every body buying directly from them knows that I am talking about MR. R.

The other 2 partner that you’re talking about must be genxxl AKA Brian Wanstein the guy that did the biggest scamm of all times in the steroids business and the scamm was done to BD. (almost everybody knows this history)

I am not a dealer and I don’t push up any brand but if you ware a dealer buying directly from them you would get an warning email like this sent by MR R. to his clients.

Warning:
I have some important news for you. Brian Wanstein, aka Mr. X of Genxxl and owner of Axio Labs is going to jail on 30 July. Please follow this link to read the entire news article.
What is most important for you to realize is that originally the judge was going to give him 2 years but after an unspecified submission by the defense, the sentence was dropped to 4 months (probably only have to serve 2). To my mind, that can only mean he cooperated with the authorities to get such a significantly reduced sentence. So, if you have had any dealings with Brian or Axio, you must now
stop
Axio, you must now be extremely careful. Better to back off from him and his altogether. None of us can know for sure what he said, who he might have ratted out. I will also remark that one of my trusted and extremely connected sources mentioned to me last week that some of his remailers in the US and abroad were busted. You can fill in the blanks any way you like.
Also, on the subject of Axio, it seems they are approaching British Dragon customers and claiming that we recommended them as our replacement or whatever. Totally false. BD, as you know, is not gone from the scene, though we intentionally are keeping a lower profile. We have no connection with Axio. They are our competition and would in no way recommend them to replace us. In other words, they are
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/jail-term-for-man-who-sold-steroids-illegally-worldwide-1042017.html

So just to finish Brian (from South Africa) is partner with the Moldavian guy who runs BP.
That’s why Axio claims their products are made in a legal facility authorized for pharmaceutical production yada yada yada.

Since this is an open forum and also its something that doesn’t concern me I can not tell much more then this.
I am posting this so that the people can be aware of this situation and don’t fall down in mistake.

Take care.