Author Topic: Another EQ Question  (Read 2042 times)

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
Another EQ Question
« on: December 18, 2005, 03:08:15 PM »
Would EQ be beneficial, by raising the red blood cell count to use during times of heavy running, to aid in stamina and prevent muscle breakdown to some degree ? i.e. doing 3-4 miles per day?   If so, how long could you run it at a low dose 200mg safely?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Another EQ Question
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 03:25:04 PM »
Would EQ be beneficial, by raising the red blood cell count to use during times of heavy running, to aid in stamina and prevent muscle breakdown to some degree ? i.e. doing 3-4 miles per day?   If so, how long could you run it at a low dose 200mg safely?

Well EQ is especially good for runners like yourself...200mg is a good dose for performance enhancement...However, please be advised that you will not see noticeable muscle gains on such a low dose. Being a runner you’re probably not worried about that anyway. You may want to frontload with a larger dose, as the ester is extremely long and takes a few weeks to kick in. Possibly consider adding winstrol depot as a fast acting adjunct.
I wouldn't run it longer than 16 weeks without a break/ as EQ may raise Red blood cell count to much...

musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 10:59:30 PM »

I basically agree with GHB.

You need at least 400MG+ ew to see any discernable effect from the EQ.

You might also want to include Winstrol @ 50MG ed.

The Winstrol anabolically is better than EQ, but you have the right idea.  Use EQ because of its RBC producing ability....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 04:35:46 PM »
Well EQ is especially good for runners like yourself...200mg is a good dose for performance enhancement...However, please be advised that you will not see noticeable muscle gains on such a low dose. Being a runner you’re probably not worried about that anyway. You may want to frontload with a larger dose, as the ester is extremely long and takes a few weeks to kick in. Possibly consider adding winstrol depot as a fast acting adjunct.
I wouldn't run it longer than 16 weeks without a break/ as EQ may raise Red blood cell count to much...

thanks, ya, not looking to add any muscle in this time, just hang on to what I have for this period, which will be the better part of a year.

I am thinking to run EQ @ 200, along with Test @ 250 for 12 weeks, dropping the EQ every 12 weeks for 4 weeks, but keep the Test running (I'm 35). Along with that I will probably run Winny @ 35mg/day 4 weeks on, 4 off the entire time. This seems like a good game plan to benefit from the EQ when running every day and also keep a solid anabolic state to prevent too much muscle loss during this time.

Thanks GH & DIV, sound like a solid game plan?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 04:50:13 PM »
thanks, ya, not looking to add any muscle in this time, just hang on to what I have for this period, which will be the better part of a year.

I am thinking to run EQ @ 200, along with Test @ 250 for 12 weeks, dropping the EQ every 12 weeks for 4 weeks, but keep the Test running (I'm 35). Along with that I will probably run Winny @ 35mg/day 4 weeks on, 4 off the entire time. This seems like a good game plan to benefit from the EQ when running every day and also keep a solid anabolic state to prevent too much muscle loss during this time.

So your going to ignore what Div just said and still only run 200mg of eq wk? Even though as he told you, 200mg isn't going to do jack shit. I know GH said it would still aid in performance at this low dose but I have my doubts. I think if you start out at 200mg you will end up bumping it to 400mg.  In short, why wait when that is what you need.

Good plan however using test... test is king!  What kind of test are you running?

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 05:08:29 PM »
So your going to ignore what Div just said and still only run 200mg of eq wk? Even though as he told you, 200mg isn't going to do jack shit. I know GH said it would still aid in performance at this low dose but I have my doubts.

Well, I'm thinking 200 may help give me the boost I need to aid in running, not looking to build muscle off of it, but you may be right. I'm going to see how 200 will fare in helping maintain better endurance, but keep an open mind to bumping it up to 3 or 4 if I still feel taxed.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 07:35:49 PM »
even at 400mg ur not going to build that much muscle, u will gain lean mass, maybe a few pounds and if i were u i would bumb that test dose to at least 500mg/wk, 250mg will do nothing for u but give u unwanted sides and mess up ur natural production without anything to show for it, and if u want to keep the water off get arimedex at 1mg eod. diet is the key to keep the gains lean.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 12:11:48 AM »

I already told you what I think.

Bump your EQ to 400MG...........

200MG won't do shit.

Some people always have to learn the hard way.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 09:24:26 AM »
I already told you what I think.

Bump your EQ to 400MG...........

200MG won't do shit.

Some people always have to learn the hard way.

DIV

yup, a complete waist in my opinion, bump!

muscle
muscle