Author Topic: pregnant gf decides not to move in with me because i'm this i'm that blabla  (Read 7357 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Keep Jesus out of this, he never had children...

... or did he?

Hahaha come on bro  ;D

lulu

• Getbig III
Damn fuck her.. she will make your life a living hell.. noting will be good enough...

but that last shit was funny as fuck ...but still go far far away from her.. i live in puerto rico and i have a pretty big house.. you can stay here.. (no homo)

x2

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Well, maybe he took the "fuck her" advice a little too serious

gym**rat

• Getbig V
"Well, I'm older than you so you need listen to me!"
"Yeah, well I'm the 'man' in this relationship so I should be respected!"
"Well, you didn't brush your teeth the other morning!"
"Yeah, well I ain't changin the floors either!"

This stuff is for kids and middle-aged adolescents....it's petty nonsense.

I encourage y'all to find a stable, caring, loving couple that is committed to each other that sincerely wants to adopt and raise a child.  Give this child a chance for a quality life because it's clear you and the mother don't care for each other.   And you've made it abudantly clear you don't care for this child.  

My wife knows exactly what it's like to have a father that cares nothing for her...thank the Lord above my father embraced my wife as one of his own daughters 2 decades ago and helped fill that void in her life....that's how a strong, courageous, loving man acts.

A good solid man. FWIW, my own father abandoned the home when I was a year old, and even though I kept in contact and regularly saw my paternal grandparents up to this day, he refuses that I exist, and doesn't want to see me. Thank God that I kept my dignity and never begged/pestered to see the guy, i'm sure it would have added to the rejection no doubt.

Thank you Jesus for my children, and for transforming my heart so that I don't pass the same terrible parenting onto them.

2 excellant posts right here!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
A good solid man. FWIW, my own father abandoned the home when I was a year old, and even though I kept in contact and regularly saw my paternal grandparents up to this day, he refuses that I exist, and doesn't want to see me. Thank God that I kept my dignity and never begged/pestered to see the guy, i'm sure it would have added to the rejection no doubt.

Thank you Jesus for my children, and for transforming my heart so that I don't pass the same terrible parenting onto them.
I won't be as arrogant as to claim that I understand what that feels like having an absentee parent.  I have had a glimpse of it through my wife and some friends, but personally I don't fully grasp it.  Although, I can imagine how much that sucks.  Although, exactly as you said, you've realized what a blessing children are and when you truly desire to have a family of your own it's the greatest blessing in life.   We have some folks on Getbig that don't want to ever have kids of their own.....they find the idea of children repulsive.  I fully support those folks never having children or associating with children.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Thank you Jesus for not having them

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I won't be as arrogant as to claim that I understand what that feels like having an absentee parent.  I have had a glimpse of it through my wife and some friends, but personally I don't fully grasp it.  Although, I can imagine how much that sucks.  Although, exactly as you said, you've realized what a blessing children are and when you truly desire to have a family of your own it's the greatest blessing in life.   We have some folks on Getbig that don't want to ever have kids of their own.....they find the idea of children repulsive.  I fully support those folks never having children or associating with children.

Lol good point!

May the integrity of their condoms be strong and true forevermore, amen.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
once again, booty goes full retard and does not have a fucking clue what this thread is actually about.

lulu

• Getbig III
once again, booty goes full retard and does not have a fucking clue what this thread is actually about.

true story

bigmc

• Getbig V

same thing happened to me

i have seen him once in the last twenty years at a wedding

he is scum

i didnt realise the depth of his betrayal till i became a father

there is nothing on this earth that could take me away from my children
T

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
To get out of this you will need:
- Squid ink
- A turkey baster
- Sedatives

don't forget the vacuum cleaner
"

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
breaking my balls over every little thing

like she is going to move into my place

but she wants to change everything

ok so i painted this whole place the way she wanted

then she wants to throw out my fridge, freezer, washing machine, table and chairs and wardrobe to change them with her shit

i relucatantly agree with this, even tho i dont likeit, but i figured i have to make this work

then she starts saying she wants to change the flooring

and i say "no. you changed enough. nothing is changing anymore untill further notice."

and she was pissed off and it became a whole big arguement

and she bitches and moans about things like "and yesterday you didnt brush your teeth in the morning before going to work. i know because your tooth brush was dry"

the fuck is this

Can you blame her? You don't brush your filthy teeth. Yuck
~

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Your girl wants to decorate. Just let her do what she wants. She is building a nest for her family.

She is a whore

She abuses the state given power she has over the father of her child

She knows she can abuse him and his honor as a man by dominating his free will

She knows that if he does not agree to be dominated, she can just gtfo and get paid by him

She is the kind of woman that is a true prostitute, I have a lot more respect for women who sell their bodies on the streets than for such a person

She is a whore

Henda

• Getbig V
"Well, I'm older than you so you need listen to me!"
"Yeah, well I'm the 'man' in this relationship so I should be respected!"
"Well, you didn't brush your teeth the other morning!"
"Yeah, well I ain't changin the floors either!"

This stuff is for kids and middle-aged adolescents....it's petty nonsense.

I encourage y'all to find a stable, caring, loving couple that is committed to each other that sincerely wants to adopt and raise a child.  Give this child a chance for a quality life because it's clear you and the mother don't care for each other.   And you've made it abudantly clear you don't care for this child.  

My wife knows exactly what it's like to have a father that cares nothing for her...thank the Lord above my father embraced my wife as one of his own daughters 2 decades ago and helped fill that void in her life....that's how a strong, courageous, loving man acts.

good post man. My girlfrien is the same way her dad is a horrible little sour old man who moved away years ago and regularly gets drunk and calls her family to verbaly abuse them and her.
She thinks the world of my parents wants my dad to give her away when we eventually get around to it.
I cant even begin to understand how it must feel.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Your girl wants to decorate. Just let her do what she wants. She is building a nest for her family.

My vote for most ignorant post to ever happen on getbig 2013

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
Western women..... untrustworthy and terrible. Full of drama and games. Female bodies with the mindset of men.

I'm gonna marry a foreign woman if I ever get married. That's for damn sure.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Western women..... untrustworthy and terrible. Full of drama and games. Female bodies with the mindset of men.

I'm gonna marry a foreign woman if I ever get married. That's for damn sure.

AFAIK, she's from Africa  ;)

randy841

• Getbig III
I think you may be racist for making your imaginary girlfriend both black and a monstrous bitch.

She black?  ???

Her being black is half your problem right there anabolichalo. The other half comes out after being hitched, that is them being a monstrous bitch.

How many black women stay in a monogamous relationship?

"Only 45% of African American households contain a married couple, compared to 80% for Whites, and 70% among Hispanics. (U.S. Census)"

What were you expecting her to lay at your feet as you came home each day?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
good post man. My girlfrien is the same way her dad is a horrible little sour old man who moved away years ago and regularly gets drunk and calls her family to verbaly abuse them and her.
She thinks the world of my parents wants my dad to give her away when we eventually get around to it.
I cant even begin to understand how it must feel.
Yep, it's pretty tragic what abusive and/or absent fathers can do to their children.  My mother-in-law was physically and emotionally abused by wife's "father" and he emotionally abused my sister-in-law as well.  Fortunately, by the grace of God, my wife didn't experience a great deal of direct abuse (but did a ton of indirect).  We met each other as kids and my family basically adopted her.  Loving families are held together by loving parents and I'm so absolutely blessed to have a family like that (I never take it for granted).  My wife has been with me for 20 years and she's a strong woman, but I know even today that the effects of her father's abuse hurts her.  He's an older man now and seems to have a bit of regret (just a touch).  If he sought forgiveness he'd find it with us, but she has already forgiven him.  I do hope before he dies he can come to terms with his actions and seek forgiveness from those he's wronged and most importantly with the Lord above.  It would be a potentially long road of healing that would take place, but I rest firmly in my faith in God and know he's in full control and will take us through the fire even then.

Henda

• Getbig V
Yep, it's pretty tragic what abusive and/or absent fathers can do to their children.  My mother-in-law was physically and emotionally abused by wife's "father" and he emotionally abused my sister-in-law as well.  Fortunately, by the grace of God, my wife didn't experience a great deal of direct abuse (but did a ton of indirect).  We met each other as kids and my family basically adopted her.  Loving families are held together by loving parents and I'm so absolutely blessed to have a family like that (I never take it for granted).  My wife has been with me for 20 years and she's a strong woman, but I know even today that the effects of her father's abuse hurts her.  He's an older man now and seems to have a bit of regret (just a touch).  If he sought forgiveness he'd find it with us, but she has already forgiven him.  I do hope before he dies he can come to terms with his actions and seek forgiveness from those he's wronged and most importantly with the Lord above.  It would be a potentially long road of healing that would take place, but I rest firmly in my faith in God and know he's in full control and will take us through the fire even then.

You sound like a great solid man. As a father myself i find it impossible to understand how someone can treat his kids and family in such a way. I find it admirable that your wife can forgive. In our case i feel forgiveness would be impossibe as this excuse for a man will continue with his drunken verbal abuse till the day he dies.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
so....

this probably means i'm going to be paying for life to a bitch with a kid i will never see

any way to avoid having to pay all together?

What your saying is you dont want to do the responsible thing huh

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Shes 6 months pregnant and probably really scared of all the changes this baby is going to bring. What harm is it if he cuts her some slack and just helps her redecorate their home? Relationships are about compromise and if he loves her then he will want to see her happy.
compromise means letting a woman have her way 100%  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
compromise means letting a woman have her way 100%  ::)

Woman don't know much about compromise.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I'm not so sure about the bold part, maybe Anabolichalo can elaborate on this?
I think* that the birth of a child is the ultimate test for a relationship.

* I don't have/wish them
do i love her?

obviously

but not enough to let her do whatever she wants on my dollar

that's madnes

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Can you blame her? You don't brush your filthy teeth. Yuck
fuckyou bitch easy for you to lay around the house all day with your pregnant gut of peace