Author Topic: pregnant gf decides not to move in with me because i'm this i'm that blabla  (Read 7367 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You really should brush your teeth in the morning though. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
My wife knows exactly what it's like to have a father that cares nothing for her...thank the Lord above my father embraced my wife as one of his own daughters 2 decades ago and helped fill that void in her life....that's how a strong, courageous, loving man acts.

beautiful

wish that i had had a father like that, you sir are a lucky man to have such a father like him

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Your girl wants to decorate. Just let her do what she wants. She is building a nest for her family.

Don't you get it? She wants to decorate his entire fucking life

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Hen pecked  :(

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
sounds like the typical borderline bitch. why did you impregnate  ???

Do you think he did it purposely ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Your girl wants to decorate. Just let her do what she wants. She is building a nest for her family.
From what I have read, she has rather poor taste and is pretty stupid about decorating-wants to throw out valuable antiques.  Letting her nonsense continue will only exacerbate her indifference towards actual admirable pieces and allow her tawdry taste permeate not only his house, but his entire existence.

He mustn`t let this happen.

booty

• Getbig V
Shes 6 months pregnant and probably really scared of all the changes this baby is going to bring. What harm is it if he cuts her some slack and just helps her redecorate their home? Relationships are about compromise and if he loves her then he will want to see her happy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Suburban aesthetic  :(

booty

• Getbig V
From what I have read, she has rather poor taste and is pretty stupid about decorating-wants to throw out valuable antiques.  Letting her nonsense continue will only exacerbate her indifference towards actual admirable pieces and allow her tawdry taste permeate not only his house, but his entire existence.

He mustn`t let this happen.
He doesn't have to throw out anything. Just store it somewhere and being it back once she realises that she was wrong.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Self storage facility  :(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Shes 6 months pregnant and probably really scared of all the changes this baby is going to bring. What harm is it if he cuts her some slack and just helps her redecorate their home? Relationships are about compromise and if he loves her then he will want to see her happy.

Based on what he wrote about her, I don't see any signs of compromising from her side. He pointed out what he has done to satisfy her decoration wishes, but keep in mind that there is a certain limit. She sounds far from reasonable. That teeth brushing thing is a good example of this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
He doesn't have to throw out anything. Just store it somewhere and being it back once she realises that she was wrong.
There HAS to be compromise.  Storing it elsewhere will just reinforce the charade that she is right and he was wrong. 

booty

• Getbig V
She's pregnant with his child, are you suggesting that he leave her?  If he does leave her at 6 months pregnant she might not take him back when he realises how much he loves her and wants to be together as a family. I am guessing that there are other much deeper issues at hand here.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
She's pregnant with his child, are you suggesting that he leave her?  If he does leave her at 6 months pregnant she might not take him back when he realises how much he loves her and wants to be together as a family. I am guessing that there are other much deeper issues at hand here.

I don't believe he loves her that much. Many parents are parent by 'accident'. Being a caring parent is hard work, but also a genetic gift.
BTW, who's leaving who? I think both.

booty

• Getbig V
I don't believe he loves her that much. Many parents are parent by 'accident'. Being a caring parent is hard work, but also a genetic gift.
BTW, who's leaving who? I think both.
I assumed they loved each other and when you really love someone you don't leave over something trivial. Relationships are hard work and only work if both people are committed to staying together.... Through thick or thin.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I assumed they loved each other and when you really love someone you don't leave over something trivial. Relationships are hard work and only work if both people are committed to staying together.... Through thick or thin.

I'm not so sure about the bold part, maybe Anabolichalo can elaborate on this?
I think* that the birth of a child is the ultimate test for a relationship.

* I don't have/wish them

booty

• Getbig V
I'm not so sure about the bold part, maybe Anabolichalo can elaborate on this?
I think* that the birth of a child is the ultimate test for a relationship.

* I don't have/wish them
I agree 100 per cent. Basically if a relationship isn't solid before a baby comes into the picture then I can't see it lasting.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

So many clichés in this post  :-X

lulu

• Getbig III

Can't go into someone's life and change everything

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
If you had started your cycle a year earlier perhaps you wouldn't be in this mess.  :(

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Why waste your time and energy trying to figure women out?  Be a man and go build something for the world.    ::)

lulu

• Getbig III
I do find my boyfriend Will hotter, that is a fact.  I find him very physically attractive on the outside and then of course on the inside, which is extremely important to me.  Throw in feelings to the equation and in my eyes, Will is the hottest thing to me.

;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
breaking my balls over every little thing

and she bitches and moans about things like "and yesterday you didnt brush your teeth in the morning before going to work. i know because your tooth brush was dry"

the fuck is this

Damn fuck her.. she will make your life a living hell.. noting will be good enough...

but that last shit was funny as fuck ...but still go far far away from her.. i live in puerto rico and i have a pretty big house.. you can stay here.. (no homo)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
"Well, I'm older than you so you need listen to me!"
"Yeah, well I'm the 'man' in this relationship so I should be respected!"
"Well, you didn't brush your teeth the other morning!"
"Yeah, well I ain't changin the floors either!"

This stuff is for kids and middle-aged adolescents....it's petty nonsense.

I encourage y'all to find a stable, caring, loving couple that is committed to each other that sincerely wants to adopt and raise a child.  Give this child a chance for a quality life because it's clear you and the mother don't care for each other.   And you've made it abudantly clear you don't care for this child.  

My wife knows exactly what it's like to have a father that cares nothing for her...thank the Lord above my father embraced my wife as one of his own daughters 2 decades ago and helped fill that void in her life....that's how a strong, courageous, loving man acts.

A good solid man. FWIW, my own father abandoned the home when I was a year old, and even though I kept in contact and regularly saw my paternal grandparents up to this day, he refuses that I exist, and doesn't want to see me. Thank God that I kept my dignity and never begged/pestered to see the guy, i'm sure it would have added to the rejection no doubt.

Thank you Jesus for my children, and for transforming my heart so that I don't pass the same terrible parenting onto them.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Keep Jesus out of this, he never had children...

... or did he?