Author Topic: What Do You Want To See From CT Fletcher?  (Read 4005 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What Do You Want To See From CT Fletcher?
« on: April 14, 2013, 02:43:29 PM »
Well, more on his philosophy, his training, etc? Him talking about his powerlifting days, what he thinks about Pro bbing, etc? Or how did he eat all those Big Macs each day?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: What Do You Want To See From CT Fletcher?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »
Well, more on his philosophy, his training, etc? Him talking about his powerlifting days, what he thinks about Pro bbing, etc? Or how did he eat all those Big Macs each day?

I want to see his fight with that dude that called him out for just doing "curls".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
id like for him to reveal if hes been employed anywhere  over the past 10 years? If so what kind of work
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 02:46:38 PM »
I want to see his fight with that dude that called him out for just doing "curls".

Im suprised ct even responded....
choice is an illusion

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 02:48:27 PM »
im concerned as a father about that little arab dude following around ct fetcher

that arab kid should be studying russelian science and developing better video games not following around this jobless heme-iron bum
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »

Well, apparently it got to him in some way

Or he wouldn't even respond.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 02:49:33 PM »

ct has alot of feminine mouthy qualitys

A

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 02:51:02 PM »
Lying about drug use, shitty form, using too much weight, yelling and screaming, clearly marketing toward 15 year old kids. They are the stupidest and most useless videos to hit youtube.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 02:52:34 PM »

Here is a vid that has him squatting, but look at the writing on the walls, Getbigger Motivationals, right there

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 02:53:02 PM »
lmao giving into the kid who says "all you talk about is curlcurlcurl you broken record guy"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 02:54:39 PM »
people like ct wanna tell kids "its all mentals, yo gotsta push yo self harda and harda in the gyms everydays"

thats exactly why he does have that build he lives in a gym, ct could never teach how to build up like him while having a "real job"
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 02:55:46 PM »

"1:17 And Let me Put it Bluntly, I'm a Pretty Bad MotherHucker"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 02:57:55 PM »
Lying about drug use, shitty form, using too much weight, yelling and screaming, clearly marketing toward 15 year old kids. They are the stupidest and most useless videos to hit youtube.
Have you seen Bertil Fox's form? It's the worse, and look at Branch Warren and JOJ as well. As CT said, form tends to be over rated, if you look at some of the biggest dudes (on the streets)--many of them lift penitentiary style...which means half reps, forced reps, etc.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 03:00:41 PM »

That was weak... I was disappointed ... If your gonna do something do it don't lament and talk all the tough talk
Plus he's a grown Man U less the person is in front of you... Why get emotional at some random guy behind a keyboard
... Weak
choice is an illusion

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 03:00:51 PM »
Have you seen Bertil Fox's form? It's the worse, and look at Branch Warren and JOJ as well. As CT said, form tends to be over rated, if you look at some of the biggest dudes (on the streets)--many of them lift penitentiary style...which means half reps, forced reps, etc.

As well as high doses and years of PED's, it's not the form that got them that way. All that does is cause injuries. There is no secret, its just lifting weights up and down, PED's, and years in the gym. Yelling , screaming, and risking injury doesn't make a god damn difference.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 03:01:21 PM »

yes, form tends to be overrated.  as does everything else ct talks about.

the dude takes PED and was born with potential, end of story.  unfortunately he keeps on talking talking talking when none of this is going to make the twinks he inspires grow one ounce.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 03:05:13 PM »
As well as high doses and years of PED's, it's not the form that got them that way. All that does is cause injuries. There is no secret, its just lifting weights up and down, PED's, and years in the gym. Yelling , screaming, and risking injury doesn't make a god damn difference.
good point

see kai greene

ghetto scary nignog but lifts with perfect form and has too much mass for his own good

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »
yes, form tends to be overrated.  as does everything else ct talks about.

the dude takes PED and was born with potential, end of story.  unfortunately he keeps on talking talking talking when none of this is going to make the twinks he inspires grow one ounce.
its apparently doing something for the dudes he training, and many of them aren't twinks...several of them could have won mr. getbig contests...
Yes, he talks, but at least he gets in there and grinds it out with his "clients" unlike Charles Glass. And who knows those "kids" could be at risk, or former gangbangers (I wouldn't know), but I think that he is helping younger kids get involved in the irongame on a more positive note than the way many of today's bbers are...
True, there is no secret. And that is what he says...get up off your ass and motivate yourself. Don't we already have a long thread about Fat people's lack of will power? Why is something so simple to us, hard to do for millions of Americans?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 03:15:06 PM »

"1:17 And Let me Put it Bluntly, I'm a Pretty Bad guy"

This pudgy dork is rapidly becoming my least favorite person on youtube.

bakardio

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »
im concerned as a father about that little arab dude following around ct fetcher

that arab kid should be studying russelian science and developing better video games not following around this jobless heme-iron bum

its so funny how you talk shit about heme iron and steroids nowadays. Several years ago when you were on steroids and had a pretty good build you preached protein, but now that your a fatass who either cant take steroids due to health issues, or simply cant afford it, probably both, now protein is bad and anyone who uses steroids is a piece of shit according to you. You are a hypocritical crackhead. Everyone in durham and getbig knows you used steroids so stop denying it and stop lying to yourself. You make yourself out to be a smart individual with the new "methods" you come up with every week, but you contradict yourself almost everytime you post some new dumbass shit. Go play in traffic you bum

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 03:19:11 PM »
its so funny how you talk shit about heme iron and steroids nowadays. Several years ago when you were on steroids and had a pretty good build you preached protein, but now that your a fatass who either cant take steroids due to health issues, or simply cant afford it, probably both, now protein is bad and anyone who uses steroids is a piece of shit according to you. You are a hypocritical crackhead. Everyone in durham and getbig knows you used steroids so stop denying it and stop lying to yourself. You make yourself out to be a smart individual with the new "methods" you come up with every week, but you contradict yourself almost everytime you post some new dumbass shit. Go play in traffic you bum
lol what gimmic, looks like i hurt your emotions bad enough to start a new account

im sorry if i make myself out to be a smart individual i guess youll have to learn to accept that fact then brother  ;D

A

bakardio

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 03:26:11 PM »
here is a fact..your dad, even though he wears those short shorts and tank tops to the gym, is a smart individual with a good physique, especially for his age. you on the other hand, are a lying dumbass. if you admitted to using juice and stop lying your ass off you would be an alright dude, but you lie to yourself so much that you believe your lies and your dad agrees with me on that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »
ct seems no stranger to seo

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 03:31:36 PM »

drug protocol

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

bakardio

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2013, 03:32:48 PM »
lol what gimmic, looks like i hurt your emotions bad enough to start a new account

im sorry if i make myself out to be a smart individual i guess youll have to learn to accept that fact then brother  ;D

here is a fact..your dad, even though he wears those short shorts and tank tops to the gym, is a smart individual with a good physique, especially for his age. you on the other hand, are a lying dumbass. if you admitted to using juice and stop lying your ass off you would be an alright dude, but you lie to yourself so much that you believe your lies and your dad agrees with me on that.