Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 23, 2014, 01:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 160   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 103422 times)
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #3875 on: April 26, 2013, 12:59:15 PM »

That's fair, but don't forget to appreciate what you already have.  There are people who would literally die to have what the average American does.

Excellent point to bring up. I have little love or trust of our politicians in Washington and not much more for local politicians. There are a great many things I would change if I had the ability to do so. But, I do appreciate what we do have and there are a lot of countries worse off by far. Still, I hope all Americans continue to strive for a government that puts our concerns above their concerns and well being.  
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V

With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.

« Reply #3876 on: April 26, 2013, 01:00:40 PM »

Excellent point to bring up. I have little love or trust of our politicians in Washington and not much more for local politicians. There are a great many things I would change if I had the ability to do so. But, I do appreciate what we do have and there are a lot of countries worse off by far. Still, I hope all Americans continue to strive for a government that puts our concerns above their concerns and well being. 

Is your police chief not beholden to your local politicians?
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #3877 on: April 26, 2013, 01:01:06 PM »

Yes there are and I appreciate that fact.

I refuse to allow the mass hysteria of people dictate a fear induced police state. It's sickening.

as allegedly being part of that "police state", I'm just as concerned with the taxing and spending us into oblivion and legislating our rights into a black hole.  
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #3878 on: April 26, 2013, 01:04:23 PM »

Agreed, don't get me wrong, I despise a lot of things about my Government and would love to see some more community minded changes.  But having said that, I do live in one of the best countries in the world (Australia) and it is easy to become so disillusioned with your Government and before you know it you think they are watching you fuck your woman, that they're building concentration camps to enslave citizens and blowing up their own citizens with crude bombs.  It's a fine line.

V
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #3879 on: April 26, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »

Is your police chief not beholden to your local politicians?

He says he isn't. He is vested and could leave at anytime and probably will sooner than later. But yes, I am aware he is political. At that level most are.
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #3880 on: April 26, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »

Agreed, don't get me wrong, I despise a lot of things about my Government and would love to see some more community minded changes.  But having said that, I do live in one of the best countries in the world (Australia) and it is easy to become to disillusioned with your Government and before you know it you think they are watching you fuck your woman, that they're building concentration camps to enslave citizens and blowing up their own citizens with crude bombs.  It's a fine line.

For me... it's a fine line between being concerned and informed and being obsessed.. obsessed seems like it would wear me out..Don't know how some of them can keep at it
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #3881 on: April 26, 2013, 01:18:31 PM »

For me... it's a fine line between being concerned and informed and being obsessed.. obsessed seems like it would wear me out..Don't know how some of them can keep at it
They call the current times "The Information Age", I prefer to see it as the misinformation Age.  It has become harder to separate what is true and what is lies and propaganda.  The once highly esteemed value placed on honesty has been replaced by blatant untruths to further the cause of Consumerism, advertising, economics and politics.  People no longer care about living an ethical life, it's all about get whatever the fuck you can out of the deal and be damned with the negative consequences to other people.  The hard part is getting to the root cause of the information, what does the seller of this information gain from informing others, what is their agenda.  If you can work out what peoples agenda is, it can be easier to determine if something is advertising, propaganda or the simple truth.

It's like when you see a massive steroid fuelled bodybuilder promote a nutritional supplement, if you are like most of the naive conditioned robots, you won't question the agenda of the person or company selling the product, you will be bedazzled that such a powerful looking man has achieved this through the use of this product, and your desperate desire to move towards something remotely resembling a powerful look will overwhelm your critical mind and see you coughing up cold hard cash, all the while completely unaware you have been duped and sold misinformation.

V
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #3882 on: April 26, 2013, 03:56:51 PM »

Boston bombing suspects planned Times Square attack, Bloomberg says

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/us/boston-attack/index.html
stingray
Getbig III

« Reply #3883 on: April 26, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »

If muslims start getting mysteriously murdered in Aussie town, E-Kul is prime suspect.

Its impossible for him to kill somebody.

In order to do that he has to get off the computer which he is on 24 hours.
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #3884 on: April 26, 2013, 07:40:01 PM »

Its impossible for him to kill somebody.

In order to do that he has to get off the computer which he is on 24 hours.
I only need make a phone-call. I know people.  Cool

V
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

« Reply #3885 on: April 26, 2013, 08:02:06 PM »

Victim of the Bomber Bros

Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #3886 on: April 26, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »

These crisis actors are brilliant.  They should win an academy.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For those who don't know, I am kidding, the Conspiracy nutters are pretty disturbed.

V
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #3887 on: April 26, 2013, 09:23:26 PM »

That's fucked up. Either her life spirals down a dark path of self hate and substance abuse, or she musters up the courage to live to the fullest.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #3888 on: April 26, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »

That's fucked up. Either her life spirals down a dark path of self hate and substance abuse, or she musters up the courage to live to the fullest.

Tony banged a broad like that in the sopranos.
muscularny
Getbig IV

« Reply #3889 on: April 26, 2013, 10:50:54 PM »

horrible stuff! how can human beings fall for this god wants me to do this bullshit

I beg to differ!
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #3890 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »

Would hit.
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #3891 on: April 26, 2013, 11:05:34 PM »

horrible stuff! how can human beings fall for this god wants me to do this bullshit
Oh nO.  Religion has nothing to do with it.   Roll Eyes

V
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #3892 on: April 27, 2013, 12:18:38 AM »

The parents of the bombers who are crying so much for "their sons" suffering should be forced to meet these people.
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #3893 on: April 27, 2013, 04:36:51 AM »

That applies to pretty much everyone on this board...
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #3894 on: April 27, 2013, 01:00:02 PM »

The apples don't fall far from the TREE.

Report: Mother of Bombers… Person of Interest

The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects is a “person of interest” to federal authorities seeking to learn who radicalized one or both of her sons, according to lawmakers, and a separate report said she was on a federal terrorism database some 18 months before the attack.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, who had reportedly become more militant in her Muslim faith around the same time as her son, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was added to the classified intelligence database known by the acronym TIDE at the CIA’s request. Two key lawmakers said authorities now want to know if she helped put her son, who died a week ago following a shootout with police in Massachusetts, on the road to radicalism.

http://janmorganmedia.com/2013/04/report-mother-of-bombers-person-of-interest/

V
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #3895 on: April 27, 2013, 01:09:45 PM »

Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #3896 on: April 27, 2013, 05:58:47 PM »

A lot of good this terror watch list did huh?  Half the fucking family was on it and it didn't prevent shit.
tu_holmes
Getbig V

With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.

« Reply #3897 on: April 27, 2013, 06:23:09 PM »

A lot of good this terror watch list did huh?  Half the fucking family was on it and it didn't prevent shit.
all it does is fuck up your airport visit.
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #3898 on: April 27, 2013, 08:42:52 PM »

The govt couldn't stop jack shit.  Most of the events they stopped, they set up themselves.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
L00n
Getbig IV

Bulgaria

« Reply #3899 on: April 28, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »

Boston marathon suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his niece

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1367135534

check the flag on the wall.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 160   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!