Author Topic: Olympus Has Fallen  (Read 1576 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Olympus Has Fallen
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:16:25 PM »
just saw it last night. Damn.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Olympus Has Fallen
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
I made a thread about this 2-3 weeks ago when I saw it. It is one of those movies you will remember 20 years from now. Pretty terrifying at least to me. Incredible movie though

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 06:38:50 PM »
  yep   reminds me of 9/11 all over again  and then I wake up to this today   witf?!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 05:41:09 AM »
Saw it yesterday. Rehash of Die Hard with the unbelievability and jingoism factors cranked to %100.   

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 05:42:21 AM »
  yep   reminds me of 9/11 all over again  and then I wake up to this today   witf?!

You bastard!!! What were you thinking bringing negative vibes like this??? Innocent people are dead because of you and your popcorn

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 10:29:40 AM »
I said in another thread all this is, is the illuminati using Hollywood to condition the American people for a false flag attack on Washington, D.C.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 10:30:45 AM »
I said in another thread all this is, is the illuminati using Hollywood to condition the American people for a false flag attack on Washington, D.C.

O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 10:31:32 AM »

I'm a 33rd degree mason and I disapprove of this message.  Haven't caught the movie yet.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »
This.

Constant brainwashing to make it seem like America is constantly under threat, under attack, etc... while in fact America is attacking the rest of the world all the time. Just the same day lots of shit happened in the world and didn't get covered. Far more deaths globally... it also conditions people into believing american lives are somehow more precious than the lives of those around the world.

One thing that made me think, when supposedly the hero catches two koreans and 'interrogates them' he boasts about being trained to torture, extract information etc... and jabs the first guy with a knife then basically implies torture, right after but doesn't show the details or the scene, what he did just shows the scene where he 'got the information' not the actual torture, its skipped.

Then when the korean guy is torturing the old general looking dude and kicking the woman, they dramatize the scene and try to show every angle and every shot and every detail. Yet it's the exact same circumstance. One person torturing another to extract information. Somehow the koreans are evil doing it but americans are not evil and its okay to do.

I also thought it was a die hard rehash.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »
I agree with you. What's the purpose of the Boston false flag attack? Most likely to declare domestic terrorism the new enemy and to make the public used to the idea of combat and war on American soil. Similar to how the Iraqis and Afghanistan populations are now used to constant war on their soil.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 12:09:32 PM »
This.

Constant brainwashing to make it seem like America is constantly under threat, under attack, etc... while in fact America is attacking the rest of the world all the time. Just the same day lots of shit happened in the world and didn't get covered. Far more deaths globally... it also conditions people into believing american lives are somehow more precious than the lives of those around the world.

One thing that made me think, when supposedly the hero catches two koreans and 'interrogates them' he boasts about being trained to torture, extract information etc... and jabs the first guy with a knife then basically implies torture, right after but doesn't show the details or the scene, what he did just shows the scene where he 'got the information' not the actual torture, its skipped.

Then when the korean guy is torturing the old general looking dude and kicking the woman, they dramatize the scene and try to show every angle and every shot and every detail. Yet it's the exact same circumstance. One person torturing another to extract information. Somehow the koreans are evil doing it but americans are not evil and its okay to do.

I also thought it was a die hard rehash.

Interesting take.. it's always okay when we do something, it's never okay when others do it to us.. hope this helps clear that up for you. I hate to have to state the obvious, but we are Americans...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/family-guy-episode-predicted-boston-marathon-attack.html

more likely the perp got the idea after watching that.................... BAN FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 06:52:38 PM »
whats fucked up is seth mcfarlane trying to say its not real or anything he did, but look at this

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
Saw it yesterday. Rehash of Die Hard with the unbelievability and jingoism factors cranked to %100.   

100%? Did we see the same movie?