Author Topic: UK Jeff Tribute thread farewell to a get big legend - his best posts  (Read 6802 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
bumpedy bump

whats your beef with simon flint

he is a good poster now
T

Simple Simon

bumpedy bump
I see I have acquired a stalker now he has recovered from his owning from halo.

Lets see how this one works out for you "lonely hearts flint"

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Flinstone owes me an explanation on how he got set up by a woman and robbed  :(

Still waiting
S

Simple Simon

Still waiting
Yep, took that thread down pretty quickly didnt he?
He owes his getbig brethren an answer.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

Still waiting

lol you aren't going to drop it are you?

i  will pm you lol
l

Simple Simon

lol you aren't going to drop it are you?

i  will pm you lol
Bump for flintsones.
Hows this thread bump working out for you stick legs?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Bump for flintsones.
Hows this thread bump working out for you stick legs?

That's because this board is more of a popularity contest if anything. You could have 100 members back you it still won't change the fact your embarrassed about who you are.

Jeff...for the millionth time that was you with your wife guy no?

. Post a picture with your face in it. handle and dated and send it to me or else I will never take you seriously. Im a man of my word, I won't share the pic.

In b4 jeff's gimmicks chime in
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
That's because this board is more of a popularity contest if anything. You could have 100 members back you it still won't change the fact your embarrassed about who you are.

. Post a picture with your face in it. handle and dated and send it to me or else I will never take you seriously. Im a man of my word, I won't share the pic.

I don't believe that for one second Flint. You make a valid point though. Maybe it is time for Simple Simon to man up?  8)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I don't believe that for one second Flint. You make a valid point though. Maybe it is time for Simple Simon to man up?  8)

Haha.

Simon is one of those weird dudes that likes his privacy that doesnt whore himself out.

Strange creature, that man.

P.S. Bump attack fail  :-\

Simple Simon

Yes, because having a 21 year old losers approval is important to me.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

Yes, because having a 21 year old losers approval is important to me.
Funny how I said the exact same thing when people called me out on  some stupid ass military press. You think I didn't have better things to do with my time that day?  lol

I didn't even tell you to post the pic publicly I said you could pm me it.

but since we know your not going to send  it and I'm tired of this....how about we just agree to ignore each other. most importantly  Do not ever address any poster  on anything women related lol
l

Simple Simon

Funny how I said the exact same thing when people called me out on  some stupid ass military press. You think I didn't have better things to do with my time that day?  lol

I didn't even tell you to post the pic publicly I said you could pm me it.

but since we know your not going to send  it and I'm tired of this....how about we just agree to ignore each other. most importantly  Do not ever address any poster  on anything women related lol
Says the expert who misjudges character so badly he gets robbed after a one night stand.
Flint, you are only a little boy yet so I will go easy on you, I know life has dealt you a shitty hand, the mind of a 12 year old in the body of a 40 year old with an actual age of 21, you must be awfully confused.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
 :D good thread .. he was so butt hurt he came back "with a vengeance" vouching never to break character again lol

Simple Simon

:D good thread .. he was so butt hurt he came back "with a vengeance" vouching never to break character again lol
Didnt you read the thread?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Says the expert who misjudges character so badly he gets robbed after a one night stand.
Flint, you are only a little boy yet so I will go easy on you, I know life has dealt you a shitty hand, the mind of a 12 year old in the body of a 40 year old with an actual age of 21, you must be awfully confused.
, I waited an hour outside the gym waiting for some kid with a camera to post some stupid fucking video....And almost dropped 225 on my neck on the 15th rep all to satisfy some cats on "getbig".

but... ukjeff can't snap a simple face pic proving your not the creepy guy in the photo?

Look man Im being very reasonable here. Im a good guy Im not going to share the pic.. you got yourself in this mess. so stop trying to make me sound like a douche. I'm far from a douche.

You constantly chime in on threads I make etc..when nobody including myself really cares what you have to say. you think you know me and my life when you can't read between the lines. Ive been on this site longer than you. one thing you will learn with time  (and in real life among your friends too) is that  if  you can bang 8 out 10 women. but if you talk about the one or two you didn't fuck people will like you a lot more than those other 8.

The story about the nurses last week for example...I don't know too many guys who can say they got invited to a  private  table by some girl he met and  totally dropped the ball the next night lol.  far from one of my alpha moments  My point is I'm a standup poster... reasonably honest...not anabolic halo i found a dildo in my gf's closet honest but I've shared some embarrassing ass stories that most guys wouldn't have the balls to admit to.

l

Simple Simon

, I waited an hour outside the gym waiting for some kid with a camera to post some stupid fucking video....And almost dropped 225 on my neck on the 15th rep all to satisfy some cats on "getbig".

but... ukjeff can't snap a simple face pic proving your not the creepy guy in the photo?

Look man Im being very reasonable here. Im a good guy Im not going to share the pic.. you got yourself in this mess. so stop trying to make me sound like a douche. I'm far from a douche.

You constantly chime in on threads I make etc..when nobody including myself really cares what you have to say. you think you know me and my life when you can't read between the lines. Ive been on this site longer than you. one thing you will learn with time  (and in real life among your friends too) is that  if  you can bang 8 out 10 women. but if you talk about the one or two you didn't fuck people will like you a lot more than those other 8.

The story about the nurses last week for example...I don't know too many guys who can say they got invited to a  private  table by some girl he met and  totally dropped the ball the next night lol.  far from one of my alpha moments  My point is I'm a standup poster... reasonably honest...not anabolic halo i found a dildo in my gf's closet honest but I've shared some embarrassing ass stories that most guys wouldn't have the balls to admit to.

Mess?
Im not in a mess, do you really think you have backed me into a corner of some kind?
What makes a bottom tier poster like you think I owe you anything?

bigmc

• Getbig V
simon isn't going to post a face pic

you cant argue him into  it

its as "simple" as that
T

Simple Simon

Simple Simon

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
simon isn't going to post a face pic

you cant argue him into  it

its as "simple" as that
;D

booty

• Getbig V

Simple Simon

Thats not Jeff.
He knows, he thinks its funny to keep faffing on about it.

He has nothing else you see.

booty

• Getbig V
He knows, he thinks its funny to keep faffing on about it.

He has nothing else you see.
Well it's better than looking at that Nick pencil dick pic.

Simple Simon

Well it's better than looking at that Nick pencil dick pic.
Any way, how do you know the pics not me?

booty

• Getbig V
Any way, how do you know the pics not me?
You have said it isn't.