Author Topic: House Minority Whip Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester  (Read 791 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
House Minority Whip Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester [ He just provided the motive ]
 breitbart.com ^ | April 16 2013 | Tony Lee

Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:45:36 PM by NoLibZone

At a Tuesday press conference, Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD) politicized the Boston Marathon bombings by blaming Monday's tragedy on the sequester, saying the bombings were "proof" that some of the sequester cuts were "irrational." Hoyer is the House Minority Whip and second-ranking Democrat in leadership.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: House Minority Whip Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 02:06:58 PM »
Obviously he's a fucking idiot.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 07:00:26 PM »
Yes libtards, he is one of your leaders.

Y'all must be so proud.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 07:56:13 PM »
I was watching the exact video at the time.... He didn't blame it directly.  He did say he wanted money (total asshat move), but 33, would you mind posting the EXACT quote?

I noticed brietbart.com didn't put the exact quote there...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »
I was watching the exact video at the time.... He didn't blame it directly.  He did say he wanted money (total asshat move), but 33, would you mind posting the EXACT quote?

I noticed brietbart.com didn't put the exact quote there...

kneepadding endures

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »

kneepadding endures

list the quote, please.  I was watching and immediately posted that Reid was a POS for saying YES it's about money, when questioned further by Thomas roberts.

But I thought he mentioned the sequester as an example of possible contributing factor to domestic defense cuts which might have helped here.

I tell ya what - post the quote please... we'll see if I heard wrong. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 08:12:17 PM »
I found the article, you didn't link, 333386.

it doesn't offer a quote where he blames the sequester either.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/16/House-Minority-Whip-Blames-Boston-Marathon-Bombings-on-Sequester

They quote 2 words and reach some conclusion - He didn't blame it on the sequester.

33, sorry bro, but swing and a miss on this one.  Reid sucks, but you make him look like gold (instead of the shit pile he is) when you post garbage like this.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 08:15:39 PM »
how can you tell if 333386 is lying,his lips are moving  ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »
I found the article, you didn't link, 333386.

it doesn't offer a quote where he blames the sequester either.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/16/House-Minority-Whip-Blames-Boston-Marathon-Bombings-on-Sequester

They quote 2 words and reach some conclusion - He didn't blame it on the sequester.

33, sorry bro, but swing and a miss on this one.  Reid sucks, but you make him look like gold (instead of the shit pile he is) when you post garbage like this.

Yes, he did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »

Yes, he did.

I watched it live, when Thomas ROberts tore him a new a$$hole for politicizing it.   

Again, please show me the line where he "Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester"

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »

I watched it live, when Thomas ROberts tore him a new a$$hole for politicizing it.   

Again, please show me the line where he "Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester"

Spin it any way you want, bitch. 

At his weekly Capitol briefing Tuesday, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said the explosions in Boston demonstrates "why having the ability to dress security concerns is important," and thus provides more evidence that sequestration should be turned off.

Asked by a reporter whether Monday's attack makes the argument for addressing sequestration, Hoyer explained, "I think there are multiple reasons for ensuring that we invest in our security -- both domestic and international security. That we invest in the education of our children. That we invest in growing jobs in America. And don't pursue an irrational, across-the-board policy of cutting the highest priorities and the lowest priorities essentially the same percentage.... I think this is another proof of that -- if proof is needed, which I don't think frankly it is."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 08:45:27 PM »

Spin it any way you want, bitch. 

At his weekly Capitol briefing Tuesday, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said the explosions in Boston demonstrates "why having the ability to dress security concerns is important," and thus provides more evidence that sequestration should be turned off.

Asked by a reporter whether Monday's attack makes the argument for addressing sequestration, Hoyer explained, "I think there are multiple reasons for ensuring that we invest in our security -- both domestic and international security. That we invest in the education of our children. That we invest in growing jobs in America. And don't pursue an irrational, across-the-board policy of cutting the highest priorities and the lowest priorities essentially the same percentage.... I think this is another proof of that -- if proof is needed, which I don't think frankly it is."

It's sad how 240 blindly defends any democrat. Some Ron Paul fan.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 08:51:27 PM »
I read that already.  I don't see a quote where he " Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester"

He never says it, and I can't see where you get it.  please explain, skip.

I saw it and IMMEDIALTELY posted that Reid was a bag of shit that even MSNBC attacked for using this time to talk about money, etc.

But BLAMING sequester?  He didn't say that dude.  He's a bag of shit, but trying to stretch a quote where there isn't one, to prove it? 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 09:21:27 PM »
I read that already.  I don't see a quote where he " Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester"

He never says it, and I can't see where you get it.  please explain, skip.

I saw it and IMMEDIALTELY posted that Reid was a bag of shit that even MSNBC attacked for using this time to talk about money, etc.

But BLAMING sequester?  He didn't say that dude.  He's a bag of shit, but trying to stretch a quote where there isn't one, to prove it? 

No need to stretch the quote.  It's right there.  Your denial changes nothing.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 09:30:48 PM »

No need to stretch the quote.  It's right there.  Your denial changes nothing.

Is that a quote? ...or is it an interpretation of a quote?  Big difference.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 10:32:12 PM »
how can you tell if 333386 is lying,his lips are moving  ;D

Great answer, I would have expected nothing less. Got to admit, you clowns voted in some serious retards.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 03:26:25 AM »
Hoyer: Boston ‘Demonstrated Why Having The Ability To Address Security Concerns Is Important’
 SHARE THIS STORY ON FACEBOOK TWEET THIS STORY EMAIL THIS STORY TO A FRIEND
BRIAN BEUTLER 12:30 PM EDT, TUESDAY APRIL 16, 2013

Hoyer added, "I doubt that [sequestration's] having any impact presently -- and the reason for that, this is a priority item and I'm sure they're shifting what resources are necessary. Even if they're shorter resources than they otherwise would've had, I'm sure they're putting all the resources necessary on this effort. Certainly at the federal level -- I think the President's made that pretty clear."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 03:28:28 AM »
House Minority Whip Blames Boston Marathon Bombings on Sequester [ He just provided the motive ]
 breitbart.com ^ | April 16 2013 | Tony Lee

Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:45:36 PM by NoLibZone

At a Tuesday press conference, Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD) politicized the Boston Marathon bombings by blaming Monday's tragedy on the sequester, saying the bombings were "proof" that some of the sequester cuts were "irrational." Hoyer is the House Minority Whip and second-ranking Democrat in leadership.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

There's no quote or anything....there's no smoke for this so called fire
A

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 04:17:45 AM »

There's no quote or anything....there's no smoke for this so called fire

::)

If I wasn't such a moderate, I would harp on your response to poke fun at your flaming homosexuality.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 05:27:00 PM »
Is that a quote? ...or is it an interpretation of a quote?  Big difference.

That is a quote.