Author Topic: "Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American"  (Read 5070 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: "Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American"
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »
their uncle said he doesn't believe they were motivated by either religion or politics

We'll see. If their jihadist ties are confirmed, the uncle's defense holds little water.
I haven't heard anything about the uncle, though. Does he live in the U.S.? If he does, he may have made those comments to spare himself and any other family over here the ire of the community that may hold them guilty by association.

They had to be motivated by something.

Would you hazard a guess?

They are very anti-marathon?

:-\

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2013, 12:44:09 PM »
We'll see. If their jihadist ties are confirmed, the uncle's defense holds little water.
I haven't heard anything about the uncle, though. Does he live in the U.S.? If he does, he may have made those comments to spare himself and any other family over here the ire of the community that may hold them guilty by association.

They are very anti-marathon?

:-\

no idea

I posted a link with his quote on page 2 of this thread

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
no idea

I posted a link with his quote on page 2 of this thread

Thanks.
I just scanned the article. It does indeed sound like the uncle lives over here.

The suspects' uncle told the local CBS News station that the pair had lived in the country since 2002. The uncle, when told that one of his nephews was killed, replied that he deserved it. “He deserved his. He absolutely deserved his,” Ruslan Tsarni said. “They do not deserve to live

"I'm ready to kneel in front of them and ask their forgiveness," Tsarni said of the victims of his nephews' crime. "I respect this country; I love this country ... this country that gives everybody chance to be treated like human being."

He also did a thorough job of denouncing the bombings and wisely distanced himself from the family by later adding that he'd not spoken with them in several years.

It sounds like the poor guy is scared shitless of retaliation. Can't say I blame him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2013, 01:48:48 PM »
CNN’s Christiane Amanpour Says She Hoped “Beyond Hope” The Boston Bombing Suspects Weren’t Muslims…

I’m sure she’s devastated they weren’t white “right-wing” terrorists.

Via Newsbusters:

Dave Weigel at Slate reported from an awards dinner Tuesday night for the leftish Arab American Instiute about the crowd’s discomfort with the notion that the Boston assailants would turn out to “look like them.”  (That, I think, would mean Middle Eastern and Muslim, although AAI president James Zogby describes himself as a Maronite Catholic.) They tried not to say it out loud, he said, but then CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, there to receive an award, said it for them.

“How many of us feel this burden of association and hope beyond hope that this doesn’t turn out to be what it might be?” said Amanpour. “No conclusions yet.” Weigel reported she read from a New York Times essay by Haider Javed Warraich, a medical resident in Boston who fretted that he didn’t run into the action because as a young Pakistani male with stubble, “I look like Hollywood’s favorite post-Cold-War movie villain.”

Keep reading…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/19/cnns-christiane-amanpour-says-she-hoped-beyond-hope-the-boston-bombing-suspects-werent-muslims

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2013, 07:27:31 PM »
 ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2013, 08:04:27 PM »
The older brother, who got shot and killed, is white. And, I just read the younger brother got his citizenship Sept. 11 of last year (via Fox News and MSNBC ticklers, on the gym TVs).

Technically, Sirota got his wish. That bomber was a "white American".

But, alas it's not Billy Bob Bubba Williams of Negro-Keep-Runnin', MS, hoisting a "Don't Tread On Me" flag and rocking a "I (heart) Sarah Palin" wife-beater tank top, with his half-dead hounddog in the back of his beat-up pickup truck.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:52 PM »
;D

Losses all around for Team "Thrill-Up-My-Leg" this week.

BTW, these "white Americans" won't be seen as lone wolves. So, another "epic fail" goes to David Sirota.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2013, 08:21:23 PM »
Losses all around for Team "Thrill-Up-My-Leg" this week.

BTW, these "white Americans" won't be seen as lone wolves. So, another "epic fail" goes to David Sirota.

Unfortunately.

They will be seen as justification to profile EVERYONE as potential terrorists.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2013, 06:04:05 AM »
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/22/are_the_tsarnaev_brothers_white

You have got to fucking kidding me. 

Now the liberal communist traitors are trying to make the argument that the bombers are more like white us murderers than al queada or jihad.

Typical of this communist liberal shot for brains. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2013, 06:31:15 AM »
HEHEHEHEHEHH!!!

The left, the party of morons aka dumocrats, and liberals should be ashamed but that would require decency and common sense.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2013, 04:11:44 PM »

“What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.

What a fucking moron. Suspending the 2nd amendment will make no difference to violence. Are these assholes retarded or what? He must be a bought and paid for whore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2013, 01:12:11 AM »
What a fucking moron. Suspending the 2nd amendment will make no difference to violence. Are these assholes retarded or what? He must be a bought and paid for whore.

DING, DING, DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Most "celebrities" are nothing more than highly polished whores put up on pedestals to propagandize whatever message the powers that be want propagandized.  Ya I said it!
w