Author Topic: Did femenism pretty much castrate western society, in your opinion ?  (Read 2822 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Did femenism pretty much castrate western society, in your opinion ?
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 08:13:19 AM »
No, thakfully in the us we still value the traditional male archetype, despite the medias attempts at making anyone associated with those values look racist, redneck or retarded. It completely fucked countries like Sweden however, where anything associated with the "patriarchy" is considered automatically bad. Which is why the wave of Iraqi refugees gang raping Swedish women is a nice piece of karma for the feminists who engineered the open borders policy

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2013, 08:25:53 AM »
This guy talks about Rockefeller telling him how HE the Hierarchy created woman's Lib...He's dead now...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2013, 08:39:43 AM »
 Funny this should come up now. I just got The Rantings of a Single Male: Losing Patience with Feminism, Political Correctness... and Basically Everything by Thomas Ellis from Amazon yesterday. Essential reading for Black Knights and MGTOW.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2013, 08:57:21 AM »
A kid needs a mom and a dad, that simple. Now most kids are growing up in a single family home with no strong male influence. And mom is busy working. This is why younger males are literally growing up as woman. The real man is done. Thats why were becoming a society of whinny little bitches.

As with anything in life, you cant fuck with mother natures rules. A million years of evolution can't be changed by a 'movement'.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2013, 08:59:42 AM »
A kid needs a mom and a dad, that simple. Now most kids are growing up in a single family home with no strong male influence. And mom is busy working. This is why younger males are literally growing up as woman. The real man is done. Thats why were becoming a society of whinny little bitches.

As with anything in life, you cant fuck with mother natures rules. A million years of evolution can't be changed by a 'movement'.

Good post...

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »

^^Damn Good Post-Right on the money.^^
H

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 09:36:59 AM »
Yup we all are fucked.

My solution to the problem was to marry a British Indian (punjabi / north Indian ethnicity - not ugly short darky ones). There are some ethnic groups grasping onto last shreds of having a close family life and having the ability to put their partner before their own selfish needs.

I think US girls probably even worse than UK girls but i would never ever marry a girl who was not brought up in a stable family environment.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 09:40:29 AM »

Ephesians 5:21-33

Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ. Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

1 Corinthians 11:3

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.

Genesis 3:16

To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

1 Corinthians 11:8

For man was not made from woman, but woman from man.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 09:48:40 AM »
basically this means women cannot choose how to decorate the home^^^^

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 10:02:57 AM »
basically this means women cannot choose how to decorate the home^^^^

lmao, if there is one thing to do for a women, it's to decorate the home. I dont think men would do a good job at that unless they are homosexuals

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 10:03:58 AM »

lmao, if there is one thing to do for a women, it's to decorate the home. I dont think men would do a good job at that unless they are homosexuals
i dont know women have awful taste in furniture and paint

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 10:05:39 AM »
the problem is that atheist father deceived and abandonned women with kids so they had to survive by themselves and somewhat became tougher than the men who werent faithful and stable enough to stay with them... as a result they received more power than in the past. All of this is a direct consequence of the decline of christianity in the west first and foremost, the disapearing of a patriarcal society.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
the problem is that atheist father deceived and abandonned women with kids so they had to survive by themselves and somewhat became tougher than the men who werent faithful and stable enough to stay with them... as a result they received more power than in the past. All of this is a direct consequence of the decline of christianity in the west first and foremost, the disapearing of a patriarcal society.
do you think christians can marry with a prenuptual agreement?

so that you can still dominate your wife that has to submit to you

but she cant take your property if she wants to leave

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2013, 10:11:32 AM »
i dont know, women have awful taste in furniture and paint

depends on the women.

I know how to dress my self , and that's as far as my homosexuality goes. Furnishing the home is a womens job.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »
What's going on around by me is men are getting divorced and being smashed into the ground. First the wife gets the house and kids. Then she gets alimony and child support. She also gets half of the savings. Then even if you weren't planning on paying for college the husband now has to pay. The husband also has to pay for her attorney fees. Her attorney will drag it out as long as there is a dime to be made. In New Jersey they say in a divorce the money is split four ways. Two parts to husband and wife and two parts for each attorney.

If he loses his job nothing ever changes in the amount of money he owes. Lawyers well after the divorce are still making court dates falsely claiming to the husband they have a chance at changing the amount he has to pay. Even upon retirement most guys can't change the amount they have to pay.

In the end the divorced wife has a house and money coming in. She can date and have all the guys she wants. Their married girlfriends secretly envy their single life. The husband drives a beater car and lives like a smuck in a crappy apartment looking like a loser to any chick when he makes decent money.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »
What's going on around by me is men are getting divorced and being smashed into the ground. First the wife gets the house and kids. Then she gets alimony and child support. She also gets half of the savings. Then even if you weren't planning on paying for college the husband now has to pay. The husband also has to pay for her attorney fees. Her attorney will drag it out as long as there is a dime to be made. In New Jersey they say in a divorce the money is split four ways. Two parts to husband and wife and two parts for each attorney.

If he loses his job nothing ever changes in the amount of money he owes. Lawyers well after the divorce are still making court dates falsely claiming to the husband they have a chance at changing the amount he has to pay. Even upon retirement most guys can't change the amount they have to pay.

In the end the divorced wife has a house and money coming in. She can date and have all the guys she wants. Their married girlfriends secretly envy their single life. The husband drives a beater car and lives like a smuck in a crappy apartment looking like a loser to any chick when he makes decent money.
fucking sad

that's why i never want to marry without legal guarantee all my property and money stays mine

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2013, 10:22:13 AM »
When couples separate women keep the kids and brainwash them. The problem is why do people separate, and most of the time both are at fault, and should change each others thru love, instead they choose the easiest shortcuts. Everyone is responsible. Obviously kids left with mothers willingly by fathers often become in the case of sons, more effeminate than kids who still have their fathers at home. Not all women demonize men who abandonned them tarnishing the image of all men in general. Men are as responsible for the feminization of western society, as women, both failed at doing what was necessary for the betterment of themselves, the offsprings and society as a whole as a result.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26:27 AM »

Cant men teach their women how to behave?  cant they keep them under control? Cant they reassure them? Obviously a woman who has kids with a man, a man who then betrays the "contract", will make him pay tenfold. Yes, this is what infidelity causes.  You guys sound like you re rediscovering hot water. When two parents want to separate, blaming one or the other is useless, what needs to be found is a balance, most of the time both have things to change to satisfy each others, not just one of them. Abandonning a woman and kids is basically telling them "I made a mistake, you are the mistakes, good luck and bye bye". This is what happen in 90% of the cases.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2013, 10:27:05 AM »
uberman are you married with prenuptual agreement

can she get all your stuff if divorce could hypothetically happen?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »
Cant men teach their women how to behave?  cant they keep them under control? Cant they reassure them? Obviously a woman who has kids with a man, a man who then betrays the "contract", will make him pay tenfold. Yes, this is what infidelity causes.  You guys sound like you re rediscovering hot water.

My whole point is you cant control women any more, they make their own money and can fuck off when they got bored of you and find something more interesting, before they couldnt do that, they rely on the man. Ofcourse that sucks ass if the man is a dead beat/drunk/ terrible father. You can never win in this world, so dont even try, I guess.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »

Great post!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2013, 10:58:14 AM »
Women know their overabundance of protective rights and see relationships and kids as ways to entrap, control, manipulate and often eventually cash out.

Horse is already out of the barn on this. I don't see it changing.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2013, 11:03:30 AM »
This guy talks about Rockefeller telling him how HE the Hierarchy created woman's Lib...He's dead now...

Aaron Russo conveniently diverts attention away from his tribe towards Rockefeller, the CFR, and the Fed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »
These talk shows for the last 25 years....men have to explain themselves....a feminist war on masculine features....everything male is aloof, unreliable, selfish and uncommunicative. They have warned women to be so sure a guy would fuck around and leave them when looks start to fade that they pre-empt those actions with a heightened level of control and decision making just for the sake of being first. Being told to be more agressive, and basically more male in nature due to some imaginary race to see who can be lousy first.

Get burnt and you can understand why some of us would see long term relationships to be a more temporary action like owning a new car or having a pet....fun once but eventually it's going to be over. This is progress? Bummer.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »
Good thread.