Author Topic: cswol new picture  (Read 27742 times)

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: cswol new picture
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2013, 05:53:37 PM »
  cswol would give a friend the shirt off of his back

who the fuck would want it?

or is that what you say to yourself while you do his laundry?

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2013, 05:53:57 PM »
Is side boob trashy or sexy?

if said nipples were "pepperoni-sized" vs "dime-size" or "puffy" it may have some bearing  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2013, 05:59:13 PM »
For those of us over 35 yo - things change - that is why I sincerely wish Cswol looks after his health as a fellow GBér

He has tons and tons of love for the iron - so that is cool by my opinion - just be careful bro - we aint 22 any more

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2013, 06:00:53 PM »
I don't get the hate for cswol....he's a big, freakin guy.   Is he ripped?  No, but neither are 99% of getbiggers LOL.

I love the guy, he's awesome (no homo). Man, he can do a drive-by on any thread and generate 20 pages of irate responses. He's obviously some kimd of Internet genius. Sure, he's the anti-Gal, but I sorta believe that they conspire to create the hilarity.

I, for one, would welcome the opportunity to take Cswol out for a few thousand beers. It might "blur" my "abs", but it would be worth it.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »
I've taken it upon myself to further unmask the identity of this 'cswol' character in the unlikely but possible event that one of us confront him one day.

Forearms of peAce

:D
!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2013, 09:52:58 PM »
galeniko i love your enthusiasm and love for training in theory
 listen to the part where he talks about the biggest fuckers in the world do partial reps and half reps

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2013, 10:53:53 PM »
It's fun to clown on cswol but I like the guy seems like a good dude. Just wish he would realize us guys in our 30s need to start toning it down and thinking about health a little more. Red complexion and water retention not good signs. Would love to see this mass monster cut up. Bet he would feel better too.

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:52 PM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2013, 11:48:09 PM »
Quote from: Anabol link=topic= :D :D470753.msg6845544#msg6845544 date=1371192352

Nice ;D

Maybe you could add a chained Princess Arce in bikini next to him? :D

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2013, 12:03:28 AM »
That's one big mofo will look great if he cuts.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2013, 12:21:02 AM »
For those of us over 35 yo - things change - that is why I sincerely wish Cswol looks after his health as a fellow GBér

He has tons and tons of love for the iron - so that is cool by my opinion - just be careful bro - we aint 22 any more

X2 completely agree.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2013, 02:27:26 AM »
Why should cswol cut? He's not a bodybuilder. Just someone who likes to lift heavy weights, and it shows.
Abs are for teenagers...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2013, 06:10:00 AM »
galeniko i love your enthusiasm and love for training in theory
 listen to the part where he talks about the biggest fuckers in the world do partial reps and half reps

I respect what the guy is saying - but he's only talking about people who can lift like idiots and get away with it.  It's going to work for them, regardless.  They don't prove shit for the general populace.  For every big fucker who grows on any training - there are hundreds of idiot that do partials and shy away from real weights and go nowhere - particularly strength wise.  Put that idea of partials and whatnot on a hardgainer and the dude is going nowhere.

You do no have that luxury.  You're clearly not really built for being a huge guy and you're only "huge" scales-wise, because you've convinced yourself that being "a bit fat" is fine (which it isn't - not at the point you're at, it's too much).

Also, this guy is quite lean and makes you look like shit.  He can talk shit about his training methods because he looks good and as a result, if it works for him and yeah it supports his training method - for himself.  It doesn't support your training method - you're not him and you do not look good.  I would never tell that guy he was training like a dick, because it's working for him.

Why should cswol cut? He's not a bodybuilder. Just someone who likes to lift heavy weights, and it shows.
Abs are for teenagers...

He should cut because he wears tanktops, flexes his horrible fatty physique and believes in his head that people think it is impressive.  Fat c u n t powerlifters who are genuinely strong are great and I think more power to them if they want to stay like that.  Difference being that these specimens are generally quite modest when it comes to their physique.  This guy is a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter.  He has posted some of his workout, it's a few sets on the bench and then off to the machines ::)

And where are the heavy weights?  He won't even do a single rep on a heavy weight for a video?  I'm not saying he is not strong, what I'm saying is  - at this point I've seen not a single thing that makes me think that.  If you look like shit but are proud of your weight, fine - but back it up with something because I think you'll agree with me, he's not backing it up by flexing his fat enveloped physique.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2013, 07:21:39 AM »
^
Straight up telling it like it is right there.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2013, 09:02:09 AM »
i can bench the 200 lb  dumbells, do the 150s for 10 easy, i curl the 110 dumbells, can still squat 500 if i want, thats weak weight for squats but at 39 is good, i can lat pull 500 easy

ukjeff

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2013, 09:04:32 AM »
you cant even do one full rep with a 225 bar.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2013, 09:04:50 AM »
i can bench the 200 lb  dumbells, do the 150s for 10 easy

no you cant
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2013, 09:05:50 AM »
yes i can big mike takin 6 dicks

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2013, 09:06:56 AM »

you cant even bench 225

id be surprised if you can pick them off the floor fatty
T

ukjeff

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2013, 09:07:17 AM »
you can bench the 200s whilst taking 6 dicks?
Thats pretty impressive, galeniko was right about your leg position after all.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2013, 09:09:13 AM »
i bench like that because it takes pressure off my back, and puts more pressure on chest, I HIT MY CHEST 3 WEEKS AGO, DID 40 REPS, many of you do not understand or practice training with a constant pressure and weight on the muslce, once again, YOUR TRAINING IN THEORY NOT APPLICATION

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2013, 09:10:07 AM »
anyone on the board live in los angeles, orange county, longbeach, who wants to train, so we can settle the uk jeff and small mike cox comments

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2013, 09:10:17 AM »
i bench like that because it takes pressure off my back, and puts more pressure on chest, I HIT MY CHEST 3 WEEKS AGO, DID 40 REPS, many of you do not understand or practice training with a constant pressure and weight on the muslce, once again, YOUR TRAINING IN THEORY NOT APPLICATION

you look like a heart attack waiting to happen jabba

you need to lose at least 50 lbs
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2013, 09:11:28 AM »
i can show up and train with any pros or self proclaimed iron pumper and leave guys like big mike takin 6 cox, and ukjeffness still typing on the keyboard because they cant lift in the gym

ukjeff

« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »
anyone on the board live in los angeles, orange county, longbeach, who wants to train, so we can settle the uk jeff and small mike cox comments

You had your chance and fucked it up.