Author Topic: cswol new picture  (Read 27246 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: cswol new picture
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2013, 11:59:14 AM »
I'm older than you, who cares?

Monday, legs
Tuesday chest/tris sometimes
Thursdat back/biceps sometimes
Friday shoulders/ sometimes superset bis/tris

Make it happen 8)

You're in your 40s old man?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2013, 12:01:27 PM »
cswol is beating the piss out everyone in this thread.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2013, 12:03:04 PM »
245 here lean

What does SHM seeks SBF, very oral, mean? :D

SBF= Single Black Female?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »
You're in your 40s old man?
Couple months....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »
Lot of bald guys on this site 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2013, 12:11:53 PM »
Lot of bald guys on this site 
bb is the baldest sport

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2013, 12:22:30 PM »
           HATE IT OR LOVE IT, I BEEN DOIN IT SINCE DAY ONE, WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT! In Paris my man, Even tore down Galenikos town, I LIVE IT YOU TYPE IT ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD! lOOK REAL hard and you can see NE NE the pro soccer player next to me!

I didn't knew that there were ginecomastia parties  ????

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2013, 12:29:11 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
  black rappers must be gay wearing their pants so low

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: June 14, 2013, 07:20:25 PM »
yes they are homosexuals

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #211 on: June 14, 2013, 08:03:52 PM »
training in theory doenst make you huge like in application, for some of us, we grow better using unconventional form

Personally (and I'm guess most people agree with me), I think you might be mentally weak and either have never lifted properly or no longer have it in you to do so.

I don't know if you're strong - it's hard to tell, I'm not accusing you of being weak in anything other than your head.  So many excuses, so much buffer from reality.  I think you fear meeting chaos because you know every movement you claim big numbers on you're doing in a bullshit way.

I reiterate, that black guy you posted a video - he's earned the right to claim that his partial lifting / smith machine stuff works for him because he he looks good.   You have proven nothing.  If you diet down, are you going to look any better than when you did at "245"?  Probably not.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: June 14, 2013, 08:09:33 PM »

this is how your suppose to train and walk in the gym, and rocket i will never weigh under 260 ever again, and yes im strong as fuck, today i curled the 90 lb dumbells for 5 reps, did tricep dumbell kickbacks with 80 lb dumbells, put it this way when i go to the gym, I walk around sayin, Yup, they arent going to ketchup today! All muthafuckers do is sit on the bench and look in the mirror, and wonder what the fuck they are doing, or what kind of workout have they been doing, because they not jacked and big like that! Ohh and i will go train with chaos anyday of the week, nobody at golds venice can shut me down, and nobody at any other gym can shut me down, I walked in metroflex in long beach, benched.......and touched the chest with feet on floor 225 40 reps, with a spot from one of the guys who hangs out there with ct's crew, and curled the 90s, while muthafuckers were in there doin db bench with the 70 lb dumbells. Yall dont get it, this typing on the internet shit and postin pics aint shit, when i hit the gym, I shut it down, and anyone who thinks they gona stop it cant do shit about it, because i do shut the gym down everytime. Mike Rashid saw me curl the 90 lb dumbells of pig iron at metroflex in long beach.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2013, 08:43:27 PM »

this is how your suppose to train and walk in the gym, and rocket i will never weigh under 260 ever again, and yes im strong as fuck, today i curled the 90 lb dumbells for 5 reps, did tricep dumbell kickbacks with 80 lb dumbells, put it this way when i go to the gym, I walk around sayin, Yup, they arent going to ketchup today! All muthafuckers do is sit on the bench and look in the mirror, and wonder what the fuck they are doing, or what kind of workout have they been doing, because they not jacked and big like that! Ohh and i will go train with chaos anyday of the week, nobody at golds venice can shut me down, and nobody at any other gym can shut me down, I walked in metroflex in long beach, benched.......and touched the chest with feet on floor 225 40 reps, with a spot from one of the guys who hangs out there with ct's crew, and curled the 90s, while muthafuckers were in there doin db bench with the 70 lb dumbells. Yall dont get it, this typing on the internet shit and postin pics aint shit, when i hit the gym, I shut it down, and anyone who thinks they gona stop it cant do shit about it, because i do shut the gym down everytime. Mike Rashid saw me curl the 90 lb dumbells of pig iron at metroflex in long beach.

your fat. no offence bro.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2013, 12:06:20 AM »
i will never weigh under 260 ever again,

Now this is something we all believe. ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2013, 12:47:20 AM »

according to getbig

this fella never trained heavy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2013, 12:51:14 AM »

according to getbig

this fella never trained heavy

He has never lifted just superior afro american genes.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2013, 01:22:55 AM »
You claim to benchpress 225 for >40 reps but what you were doing in the video that was posted has nothing to do with proper bench pressing.
If you think this kind of lifting works for you that's fine (although it does not really show..) but don't call it benchpress. I doubt you could actually do 10 proper reps with 225. I guess the same goes for your "curls" and "kickbacks".

How much can you deadlift? Not a lot of room for cheating there....

You make fun of "twinks" weighing lean 185lbs with 16 inch arms but if you would actually diet down to a decent BF you would most likely be under 185. You're weak and fat and people look at you in disbelief when you're throwing around those weights not because they are impressed but because they are thinking "WTF is that old fattie doing there?!".

I'm actually starting to think you're just trolling... if so then you did a great job because you had a lot of people thinking you actually were that delusional to think anyone would consider you a bodybuilder.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2013, 02:46:35 AM »

At 285, this is what is required for you to "shut me down" and by that, I mean earn my respect, that you are a true gym "champion".  Deadlift over 300kgs (because I've seen sub 90kgs people do it), Squat at least 500 (because your knees might be shit, so I'll be fair - though again, I've seen sub 90kgs people do it).  Bench 5 plates a side (because I've seen sub 90kg guys do 200kg).  I've been pretty light on you with those numbers because I've seen people at your weight press 250-260kg, squat over 300kg and deadlift around 350kg.

or

Look good doing your smaller weights.

If you can't, you're not shutting anything down with the real lifters - just a bunch of weekend warriors db pressing 70lbs, probably excelling in their own areas of interest and living maybe 1.5 - 2 times longer than you and your pledge to be over 260 :) 

I love how you've chosen dudes who can db press 70lbs as your foes.  The only foe of mine in the gym is someone who weighs less/same as me and is stronger than me.  Hate to break it to you, but you keep posting vids of that guy CT who would have the same mentality - it's the powerlifting mentality.  Efficiency - big lifts.  Intensity.

Your idea is to get nice and sauced up so you can "shut down" twinks (who aren't on gear and lift for health) in the gym with epic triceps kickbacks.

Totally respect what CT is saying in that again.  Don't respect your version of it.  He talks the talk and walks it.  I don't think you do.  The trouble with you working out with Chaos is my guess is you're a nice guy and nobody who meets you face to face is going to want to tell the truth about your delusion once they know you. 

Triceps kickbacks.. baha.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2013, 02:49:39 AM »
He has never lifted just superior afro american genes.

yes

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2013, 03:54:13 AM »
No still 280, but vascular, red purple, pumped, huge and swolen, like a fuckin Boss!

Just because you see one vein on your arm doesn't mean you are "vascular".  You don't double or triple in size.  You are the guy everyone laughs at because he THINKS he is moving big weight.  

did tricep dumbell kickbacks with 80 lb dumbells

Suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrre they were tricep kick backs

I love all the upper body claims, by the way.  What about your squat or deadlift?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2013, 05:41:44 AM »
Fuk yeah! Mike Rashid kneels when he sees you!  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2013, 05:50:19 AM »

greatest drug free athelete of ALLLLL TIIIIMMEEEE

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2013, 07:21:52 AM »
Cswol is hilarious  ;D He goes into a gym with the intention of ''shutting everyone down.''' All the while he just looks like a gay biker with high blood pressure.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2013, 07:21:13 PM »
Boom