Author Topic: Why does every fool on this site who barely lifts accuse everyone of PED?  (Read 17390 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The way things are on this board are going lately pretty soon - seems like these little fairies who don't life think everyone bigger than Justin Timberlake is using PED.

Getting absurd lately. 

This shit takes years. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
fuck off you filthy steroid junky  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The way things are on this board are going lately pretty soon - seems like these little fairies who don't life think everyone bigger than Justin Timberlake is using PED.

Getting absurd lately. 

This shit takes years. 

This also applies as far as nutrition goes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i really hate these guys who cant shut the fuck up about their inflated delusional natural accomplishments in a thread about steroids

make a thread about it, if somebody cares they will click on it

stop hijacking steroid threads

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
fuck off you filthy steroid junky  ;D

Fuck off?   ok  

Filthy?  Mind?  Body?  depends when and what im doing  

Steroid junky?  sorry - no roids, not now, not ever.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i really hate these guys who cant shut the fuck up about their inflated delusional natural accomplishments in a thread about steroids

This is coming from the guy who got KICKED OFF the steroid forum.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I will help you if you want - but your attitude sucks.  you are focused more on hat needle you can inject intoyourself as opposed to what routine you are going to follow.  Think about that.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I will help you if you want - but your attitude sucks.  you are focused more on hat needle you can inject intoyourself as opposed to what routine you are going to follow.  Think about that.  
fuck off you dont know shit

i know more about weight lifting than you will know by the age of 65 when you will still be leading young lean guys astray with "bulk up fucker" slogans

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
An interesting change of subject matter.  I had to double check the poster.  People accuse others of juice abuse to compensate for their poor gains.  I don't give a shit if someone juices or not but obvious juicers who claim natural are dumb shits.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

i know more about weight lifting than you will know by the age of 65 when you will still be leading young lean guys astray with "bulk up fucker" slogans

LOL

Your attitude is why you will never get anywhere.   Stay addicted to drugs and getting nowhere,.  your choice 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
An interesting change of subject matter.  I had to double check the poster.  People accuse others of juice abuse to compensate for their poor gains.  I don't give a shit if someone juices or not but obvious juicers who claim natural are dumb shits.

I ask any of these fuckers accusing me or others of PED based on what?  At what point do people say  - "that is just not possible w/o PED"?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
LOL

Your attitude is why you will never get anywhere.   Stay addicted to drugs and getting nowhere,.  your choice 
the opposite is true

learning as much as possible about weightlifting theory and training really hard and consistently for years will lead nowhere without drugs

your choice

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Steroids to get a 16" arm....oh I'm sorry....a 16.5" arm.

And you know more about weightlifting? PLEASE!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the opposite is true

learning as much as possible about weightlifting theory and training really hard and consistently for years will lead nowhere without drugs

your choice

You can "learn" all you want. At the end of the day, it's time to put it into ACTION, both in the gym and at the dinner table.

Sound training and nutrition are the key, steroids or no steroids. The fact you needed them for your 16.5" arms merely proved your alleged knowledge and practical application of such were and are pitiful.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Steroids to get a 16" arm....oh I'm sorry....a 16.5" arm.

And you know more about weightlifting? PLEASE!!!
yes i do

i have been under the guidance of a coach who trained olympic medalist weight lifters

have you?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yes i do

i have been under the guidance of a coach who trained olympic medalist weight lifters

have you?

NOPE! Yet my arms are bigger and stronger than yours, drug-free.

Perhaps, you need a new coach.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I do NOT preach.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes i do

have you?

Fire him now! 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I ask any of these fuckers accusing me or others of PED based on what?  At what point do people say  - "that is just not possible w/o PED"?

I always look at condition.  Guys can achieve amazing size and strength naturally, but there is a cetain look a roid user has that is fairly noticeable.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
NOPE! Yet my arms are bigger and stronger than yours, drug-free.

Perhaps, you need a new coach.
basically admitting to being a filthy liar

or oh ok you have the secrets but that coach doesnt

ok i see

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Getting absurd lately. 

This shit takes years. 

They're insecure

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 but Coach... you KNOW a LOT of people use PED that CLAIM to be ALL NATURAL. I know MANY personally.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
They're insecure
or maybe they are not naive anymore after having trained naturally for 10 years in the correct way

then taking 1cc of test for 2 months and making more gains than in the last 5 years

natual lifting doesnt make you big and lean

it can give you a pleasing shape tho but no muscle size to speak of

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
or maybe they are not naive anymore after having trained naturally for 10 years in the correct way

then taking 1cc of test for 2 months and making more gains than in the last 5 years

natual lifting doesnt make you big and lean

it can give you a pleasing shape tho but no muscle size to speak of

I think he's referring to people who accuse everyone of steroid use.
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
basically admitting to being a filthy liar

or oh ok you have the secrets but that coach doesnt

ok i see

What secrets? I never claimed to have any. You have an Olympic coach, yet you still needed drugs to hit 16".

Again, you might want to invest in a new coach. Your cracked musing that NOBODY can be bigger or stronger than you without steroids is laughable, to say the least.