Author Topic: What's up with them letting the public know over and over the bomb & ricin  (Read 1864 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
are easy to make.  I've seen both the officials and media saying this stuff over and over right from the start.  It just looks odd listing to an FBI guy on tv let everyone know that the plans are on the net and it's easy to do and even dropping the needed search terms to go looking for it lol ::)  Are they hoping for more or what?  They want copycats and other pissed off morons going hey, good idea!?  wtf?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think everybody that has internet access knows you can find anything you want

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
are easy to make.  I've seen both the officials and media saying this stuff over and over right from the start.  It just looks odd listing to an FBI guy on tv let everyone know that the plans are on the net and it's easy to do and even dropping the needed search terms to go looking for it lol ::)  Are they hoping for more or what?  They want copycats and other pissed off morons going hey, good idea!?  wtf?

Rush was talking about this earlier. But, he was citing instructions from a terrorist magazine.

And, since the left-winged goofies are crossing their fingers and toes that the bomber is whitey and righty, the fact that this could be a foreign terrorist's work is putting a damper on their hopes and dreams.

A non-white foreign bomber may put a kabosh on the left's agenda.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

It's creepy

The same with the school shootings.  

I know these MSM is just private business giving people what they want, but they're encouraging this kind of shit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Rush was talking about this earlier. But, he was citing instructions from a terrorist magazine.

And, since the left-winged goofies are crossing their fingers and toes that the bomber is whitey and righty, the fact that this could be a foreign terrorist's work is putting a damper on their hopes and dreams.

A non-white foreign bomber may put a kabosh on the left's agenda.

Kind of like how Zimmerman turned out to be several shades darker and a lot less jewier than expected.
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
i think everybody that has internet access knows you can find anything you want

Watch a few of these and then come back and tell me what everybody already knows lol...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lol  i find it funny that you think people don't know how to use a search engine,maybe back in 1993 but not in 2013

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
lol  i find it funny that you think people don't know how to use a search engine,maybe back in 1993 but not in 2013
doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it's pointless for the FBI and media to put ideas in people's head.  I suppose you're going to tell me there aren't any emotionally unstable idiots out there next?  Haven't most of these massacres been happening by unstable nutjobs? yup...  It's probably not the best idea to tell them all this shit is "easy" to do and find info right here... ::)  Maybe they wouldn't have looked before and now they might.  For what?  What public good is it to say it's easy and you can go here to learn? 

And if you watched any of those videos I posted, I don't know how you can say everyone knows how to search the internet.  Those people are clearly so stupid they probably have to have someone dress, feed them and drop them off at the beach with a tracking collar... lol...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it's pointless for the FBI and media to put ideas in people's head.  I suppose you're going to tell me there aren't any emotionally unstable idiots out there next?  Haven't most of these massacres been happening by unstable nutjobs? yup...  It's probably not the best idea to tell them all this shit is "easy" to do and find info right here... ::)  Maybe they wouldn't have looked before and now they might.  For what?  What public good is it to say it's easy and you can go here to learn?  

And if you watched any of those videos I posted, I don't know how you can say everyone knows how to search the internet.  Those people are clearly so stupid they probably have to have someone dress, feed them and drop them off at the beach with a tracking collar... lol...

Reported for personal attack on Blacken aka whork aka monsanus aka 12 other gimmicks.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
@ Hugo,

They're just trying to soften the blow, so people will accept some form of internet censorship should the terrorists end up being home-grown..

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Reported for personal attack on Blacken aka whork aka monsanus aka 12 other gimmicks.

remember the rules   you have to live on your own and not with mommy to post ,24 years old is old enough to find your own stable

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
@ Hugo,

They're just trying to soften the blow, so people will accept some form of internet censorship should the terrorists end up being home-grown..
yup,

I'm guessing blacken is on to something with his "everyone already knows" concept, even though he doesn't realize it.  It's all so easy anyone can do it is the message sent by LE and the media.  Translation, everyone is a suspect, YOU are the enemy.  Reason to police the net more, reason to watch everyone more, set up cctv trees on every street, have TSA checkpoints on the roads, get those mobile scanners going at events like this so they can see into everyone's backpacks or what's under their cloths etc.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Reported for personal attack on Blacken aka whork aka monsanus aka 12 86 other gimmicks.

Fixed.

@ Hugo,

I don't know about the conspiracy aspect, but I think the censorship part is dead-on....eventually.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Fixed.

I don't know about the conspiracy aspect, but I think the censorship part is dead-on....eventually.

Maybe not a conspiracy but if they're pushing the "this is so easy anybody can do it and here's how" angle on the side for purposes of pushing forward censorship and greater surveillance agendas then that's just sick and wrong.  They're doing so at risk that some unstable assclown will be encouraged. 

copy cats are not uncommon at all.  We don't need the FBI and Media standing on a podium saying, It's easy, anybody can do it, just go look HERE.  Just so they can push forth agendas that mean big contracts to what's turning into a security market worth billions. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Maybe not a conspiracy but if they're pushing the "this is so easy anybody can do it and here's how" angle on the side for purposes of pushing forward censorship and greater surveillance agendas then that's just sick and wrong.  They're doing so at risk that some unstable assclown will be encouraged. 

copy cats are not uncommon at all.  We don't need the FBI and Media standing on a podium saying, It's easy, anybody can do it, just go look HERE.  Just so they can push forth agendas that mean big contracts to what's turning into a security market worth billions. 

Yeah, I don't if that's so much for an agenda as just wanting to appear flippant about it....but I guess that would be CT as well, lol.  Maybe it's just they've become accustomed to saying it.

Either way, you're dead-on in that eventually the result will lead to censoring, IMO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LMAO.... dude shits on silver coin because he would have to melt it down first to trade it in

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LMAO.... dude shits on silver coin because he would have to melt it down first to trade it in

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
and LOL at all the people that are totally ok with repealing the 1st Amendment.  Overall totally clueless...  I meant what I said; I wouldn't be surprised if these people have to have someone dress and feed them before dropping them off at the beach with a tracking collar.  fucking Californians, I can't believe these are the smucks trying to force progress on the rest of the country.  They're fucking clueless zombies!!!