Author Topic: Anyone used GP products recently?  (Read 4416 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Anyone used GP products recently?
« on: April 17, 2013, 06:56:41 PM »
I'm looking to find some legit Halotestin,M1T,and Superdrol. Geneza caries all three products and two of them have been tested by RonnyT(which was Willam's right hand man). The Halotestin showed up as slightly overdosed and the M1T he tested showed up at being overdosed by 10mg's, which I don't mind a bit. He tested these a year ago I do believe, so I don't know how the quality is now.

I can't find any Stenox (pharm grade Halo) and M1T/Superdrol is almost impossible to find now unless you buy from UGL.

Anyone have any recent experiences with GP?

whitewidow

Re: Anyone used GP products recently?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 03:36:54 PM »
You should try to find out where Ronny T gets his gear tested and the M1T and superdrol is so cheap it is worth getting tested again halo is expensive  so with the halo you might just have to roll the dice with. Finding high grade Halo is not easy, so if they have it that is a major score. Stenox from mexico are dosed at 2.5mg not sure they are that great due to how many you have to take per day. Like I was saying High grade Halo is super hard to find and if the GP tested out that accurately that is a score.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
You should try to find out where Ronny T gets his gear tested and the M1T and superdrol is so cheap it is worth getting tested again halo is expensive  so with the halo you might just have to roll the dice with. Finding high grade Halo is not easy, so if they have it that is a major score. Stenox from mexico are dosed at 2.5mg not sure they are that great due to how many you have to take per day. Like I was saying High grade Halo is super hard to find and if the GP tested out that accurately that is a score.

He tests it overseas with one of his partners. He has the results over on his juicedmuscle.com board

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 04:05:46 PM »
i was going to get their m1t and superdrol to run this month but i skipped on orals. I will wait until after june to do any orals.

Have you guys tried it? There is NOTHING as awesome as superdrol.. well ... besides m1t.. but i never tried m1t.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 02:54:31 PM »
If they are made with high grade raws M1T and superdrol is some badass stuff. so is the very first original gaspari halodrol-50 run. I was more impressed with the first Gaspari Halodrol-50 run then with any oral I have tried.The first run Gaspari Halodrol-50 worked super fast! Similar to M1T but I did not get any sides from the halodrol. Some batches of M1T in 2004 were pretty crazy as well.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 06:12:15 PM »
well thats the thing is the gp sdrol good? I know superdrol is awesome... m1t i never tried but i have heard over and over again its crazy and more than superdrol gains/size/strength... i have a place where i can get em both but.. i plan to just pulse pre back days or leg days and not run an actual cycle (it works good this way in my experience although a full on cycle is next level of course... fast acting orals are great for pulsing..)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 05:13:55 PM »
well thats the thing is the gp sdrol good? I know superdrol is awesome... m1t i never tried but i have heard over and over again its crazy and more than superdrol gains/size/strength... i have a place where i can get em both but.. i plan to just pulse pre back days or leg days and not run an actual cycle (it works good this way in my experience although a full on cycle is next level of course... fast acting orals are great for pulsing..)

There is no way the GP superdrol is as good as the superdrol designer supplements manufactured or the anabolic xtreme superdrol. same with the M1T it was way better quality in 2004when gaspari,legal gear and VPX were making it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »
I've never understood the fascination with superdrol.  Of course I have to admit I have never used it so I have no idea what it is like.

But Geneza has always been good to me.  Right on the money and did what it was supposed to. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 02:45:48 PM »
^Lol you don't understand the fascination with it and you didn't use it. /Thread

Those that have used it are fascinated because they have used it and know how flippin awesome it is!