Author Topic: Doomsday Preppers  (Read 3160 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Doomsday Preppers
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:01:01 PM »
Anyone watch this show?  I love it.  These people that think the world is going to end so they are preparing to survive.  They stock up on weapons, food, water, etc.  I do have one tip that will help them survive doomsday.  This is something that a lot of them obviously haven't considered.

Don't be obese!

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Doomsday Preppers
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:43:22 AM »
Those guys are all idiots and wouldn't last a week in a survival situation. I watched a few episodes and always wondered what they will do when there 3 days supply of food runs out. They have no clue how to set up a snare, trap, fish, or find edible plants. Even if they know how to hunt their bullets will eventually run out.

Then I saw a show and the guy talked out his bug out bag. It was so horrible. He had like 20 pounds of medical shit that took up a lot of space in his pack. Stuff they wouldn't know how to use and would be fucked anyways.

I could go on forever but these guys are 'doomsday preppers' because they don't have a clue wtf they are doing.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:28:38 PM »
hate it. so typical of the mainstream to catch on to a movement like 10 years after it starts, and then only pick the biggest idiots from said movement to put on their show. looks like some TV studios are desperate for content to me

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 08:50:30 AM »
I enjoy it for the comedic impact.  They are obviously exploiting and making fun of these people.  I believe that a moderate amount of prepping is very wise as Hurricane Katrina and other disasters have shown. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 08:20:49 PM »
Those guys are all idiots and wouldn't last a week in a survival situation. I watched a few episodes and always wondered what they will do when there 3 days supply of food runs out. They have no clue how to set up a snare, trap, fish, or find edible plants. Even if they know how to hunt their bullets will eventually run out.

Then I saw a show and the guy talked out his bug out bag. It was so horrible. He had like 20 pounds of medical shit that took up a lot of space in his pack. Stuff they wouldn't know how to use and would be fucked anyways.

I could go on forever but these guys are 'doomsday preppers' because they don't have a clue wtf they are doing.

This guy seems to have all the angles covered.
 ;D

Doomsday Castle
:

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 08:28:33 PM »
I saw where someone had the idea to go out to sea on a big sail boat or something.  I like that, I think that's a good plan. 

He had a fresh water system, and fishing stuff. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
This guy seems to have all the angles covered.
 ;D

Doomsday Castle

While it is built to look like a castle it sure doesn't appear to be built like a fortress.  Thin brick walls like that aren't  exactly invulnerable.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
I saw where someone had the idea to go out to sea on a big sail boat or something.  I like that, I think that's a good plan. 

He had a fresh water system, and fishing stuff. 

Ask Wiggs he "knows" about Ark (Noah's 1)  ;D
Aussie billioner Clive Palmer is building replica of Titanic  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 03:50:47 PM »
While it is built to look like a castle it sure doesn't appear to be built like a fortress.  Thin brick walls like that aren't  exactly invulnerable.

+ large "defenseless" windows  :-\

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 07:00:00 PM »
Cinderblocks don`t stop high power rounds.

My doomsday plan is to grow dope, make whiskey and run a whore house.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:07 PM »

This guy is just getting started

:

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 02:01:16 AM »
Cinderblocks don`t stop high power rounds.

My doomsday plan is to grow dope, make whiskey and run a whore house.

I'll sail to Antarctica & eat penguins every day  ;D