Author Topic: I would like to see E-Kul banned  (Read 19590 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: I would like to see E-Kul banned
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 06:25:04 AM »
Wait... So if I agree with those quotes, I'm a traitor? I'm gonna blow stuff up?

What did he say there that was incorrect? I'm curious. Feeling that way is enough? Adding crazy didn't have anything to do with his behavior?

Your a jerk off E-Kul... Post about Asstrailia. Stay the fuck out of our business.

Except when you bad mouth the devil cult... Your right about them.
LOL at admitting you heavily identify with the rambling thoughts of Americas greatest Domestic terrorist.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 06:28:50 AM »
LOL at admitting you heavily identify with the rambling thoughts of Americas greatest Domestic terrorist.

You didn't address anything I said at all. Isn't that what you complain about the Islam guys?

Fact is I made your argument look like shit... That single post WTFPWNED your entire premise and you have ZERO to coherently say without looking even worse. Period.

Stick to Islam and Asstrailia. Otherwise take your owning like a man and stfu.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 06:34:50 AM »
You didn't address anything I said at all. Isn't that what you complain about the Islam guys?

Fact is I made your argument look like shit... That single post WTFPWNED your entire premise and you have ZERO to coherently say without looking even worse. Period.

Stick to Islam and Asstrailia. Otherwise take your owning like a man and stfu.
I didn't address it, because your suggestion was ludicrous, I didn't know if you were joking or not.  Everything he said was incorrect, so what that a woman cant carry mace, his anti government ranting was just paranoid nonsense and the classic outlaw cliché is absolutely ridiculous.  The man didn't wait till they took his guns, he already was an outlaw.  It was these twisted beliefs and view of the world that saw many innocent lives lost and a great act of terrorism committed.   That's fine if you want to hold absolute nonsense beliefs, but they are dangerous, they are false, they are traitorous and in the case of the likes of Timothy McVeigh, they are downright deadly.
V

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 06:35:30 AM »
No. E-kul is the reason why I love Getbig. Whether you love him or hate him, the guy has interesting opinions. We have our differences, but E-kul has a place here.
What makes you think I want you here? Dream on, asshole.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2013, 06:37:03 AM »
What makes you think I want you here? Dream on, asshole.
LOL @ gimmick account with 70 posts throwing his cock around like he is getbigs version of mandingo.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2013, 06:43:56 AM »
I didn't address it, because your suggestion was ludicrous, I didn't know if you were joking or not.  Everything he said was incorrect, so what that a woman cant carry mace, his anti government ranting was just paranoid nonsense and the classic outlaw cliché is absolutely ridiculous.  The man didn't wait till they took his guns, he already was an outlaw.  It was these twisted beliefs and view of the world that saw many innocent lives lost and a great act of terrorism committed.   That's fine if you want to hold absolute nonsense beliefs, but they are dangerous, they are false, they are traitorous and in the case of the likes of Timothy McVeigh, they are downright deadly.

Like I said you can't respond now without sounding dumb. Your correlation is flawed...leaves out crazy, and lumps everyone together. Bad.... Just bad posting really.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:04 AM »
Some gimmick with 70 posts coming on to getbig and then wanting someone banned?  Who the fuck are you?
E-Kul is a sad human but who gives a fuck.  He can say what he wants.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »
C'mon, E-Kul does not need to be banned.  E has strong opinions on politics and religion and he stands completely opposed to my on views on faith, but I don't hate the man.  Many times he's given me solid perspectives to consider.  I don't know if I would've had that opportunity had he not mentioned some of his objections.  Maybe folks could actually try speaking to him for once and let their guards down just a touch.    And I admit, E could ease up a touch as well LOL.   ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2013, 07:27:09 AM »
C'mon, E-Kul does not need to be banned.  E has strong opinions on politics and religion and he stands completely opposed to my on views on faith, but I don't hate the man.  Many times he's given me solid perspectives to consider.  I don't know if I would've had that opportunity had he not mentioned some of his objections.  Maybe folks could actually try speaking to him for once and let their guards down just a touch.    And I admit, E could ease up a touch as well LOL.   ;)
Thanks Man of Steel. As for easing up, it's strange, because I find a lot of getbiggers are radicals and my views quite tame.  I just think here in Australia their is a more community minded and open minded culture.  My views on Guns are the norm, we have strict gun control, my views on Pitbulls are the Norm, we have strict Breed Specific Legislation, My views on Islam are not uncommon, although the politicians will tell you otherwise and being an agnostic or atheist isn't uncommon either.  We actually have an atheist for our prime Minister.  The way a lot of butthurt getbiggers feel about my views, I feel exactly the same way about theirs, I am just more likely to continue arguing my point and stay strong compared to what a lot of getbiggers are. 

They probably aren't used to dealing with upfront individuals, a lot of people just simply people please and go along to get along and are terrified of confrontation.  Most people prefer to congregate with like minded people, and this keeps them insulated and they stagnate and never grow.  I also don't go crying to moderators when I feel upset over something someone has posted.  I choose to be here, I understand what the site is about, and I could simply leave if I felt it was too much for me, crying to a moderator isn't my style.
V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2013, 07:34:33 AM »
E-kul is free to express his opinions.

That's what makes this place interesting. We invite folks from all walks of life to chime in with their spin on things.

While I don't agree with all of his posts, he should feel free to express his views.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2013, 07:36:05 AM »

That's what makes this place interesting. We invite folks from all walks of life to chime in with their spin on things.

While I don't agree with all of his posts, he should feel free to express his views.

"1"

So you are against people saying racist remarks or anything about Jews but are okay with people that spew hate towards muslims?  Really?  If that is so then you are the last person that should be a mod.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2013, 07:37:35 AM »
So you are against people saying racist remarks or anything about Jews but are okay with people that spew hate towards muslims?  Really?  If that is so then you are the last person that should be a mod.

It's not ok though to say everyone who is against gun control is Timmothy Mcveigh and a traitor. As a mod... You now have to read the threads before posting.
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2013, 07:40:25 AM »
Thanks Man of Steel. As for easing up, it's strange, because I find a lot of getbiggers are radicals and my views quite tame.  I just think here in Australia their is a more community minded and open minded culture.  My views on Guns are the norm, we have strict gun control, my views on Pitbulls are the Norm, we have strict Breed Specific Legislation, My views on Islam are not uncommon, although the politicians will tell you otherwise and being an agnostic or atheist isn't uncommon either.  We actually have an atheist for our prime Minister.  The way a lot of butthurt getbiggers feel about my views, I feel exactly the same way about theirs, I am just more likely to continue arguing my point and stay strong compared to what a lot of getbiggers are.  

They probably aren't used to dealing with upfront individuals, a lot of people just simply people please and go along to get along and are terrified of confrontation.  Most people prefer to congregate with like minded people, and this keeps them insulated and they stagnate and never grow.  I also don't go crying to moderators when I feel upset over something someone has posted.  I choose to be here, I understand what the site is about, and I could simply leave if I felt it was too much for me, crying to a moderator isn't my style.

I think also in matters of politics or religion some folks have a hard time with humility.  I think my faith is reasonably strong, but sometimes I'm asked a question and I just don't have an answer.  Some folks enter "attack mode" at this point when the reality is we can't all know every facet of that which we uphold all the time.  I can provide reasonable, logical answers to a number of tough theological questions, but I can't answer everything....if that's the expectation then I'm done LOL.  Still, being humble enough to admit, "You know what?  I don't know the answer, but I'll try to get you one."  There's nothing wrong with saying that when in a dialogue with someone else.  

I also agree it's good to be strong and represent yourself and your beliefs as such...I try and do the same.  In addition, I've been called every name in the book and been insulted up, down, left, right, front and back LOL.  Still, none of that is important.  When a conversation begins to to enter that phase it's pretty much gone past the point of productive LOL.  For me, I had to learn to not be threatened if someone's knowledge is superior to mine (because 9 times outta 10 it is LOL) and avoid "attack mode"; instead I try and find the opportunity to educate myself.  I've probably purchased a dozen theological books in the last couple of years so I can keep pace with discussions LOL!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2013, 07:41:13 AM »
Thanks Man of Steel. As for easing up, it's strange, because I find a lot of getbiggers are radicals and my views quite tame.  I just think here in Australia their is a more community minded and open minded culture.  My views on Guns are the norm, we have strict gun control, my views on Pitbulls are the Norm, we have strict Breed Specific Legislation, My views on Islam are not uncommon, although the politicians will tell you otherwise and being an agnostic or atheist isn't uncommon either.  We actually have an atheist for our prime Minister.  The way a lot of butthurt getbiggers feel about my views, I feel exactly the same way about theirs, I am just more likely to continue arguing my point and stay strong compared to what a lot of getbiggers are.  
They probably aren't used to dealing with upfront individuals, a lot of people just simply people please and go along to get along and are terrified of confrontation.  Most people prefer to congregate with like minded people, and this keeps them insulated and they stagnate and never grow.  I also don't go crying to moderators when I feel upset over something someone has posted.  I choose to be here, I understand what the site is about, and I could simply leave if I felt it was too much for me, crying to a moderator isn't my style.
I can definately relate to that sentence. I have been beating, strangling, and dry humping a dead horse, for the last couple of days.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2013, 07:41:34 AM »
So you are against people saying racist remarks or anything about Jews but are okay with people that spew hate towards muslims?  Really?  If that is so then you are the last person that should be a mod.

El Diablo Blanco,

Relax.. Don't be so brazen and deadset on any comment without exploring its entire meaning.

I don't agree with his racist remarks. I also don't agree with being prejudice towards any particular group of people.

What I do feel everyone should have the right to do is express their opinions. That said, if you do state derogatory remarks towards any particular group of people, you should have a substantial amount of verifiable facts to support your argument. If said facts are not available, then expect to be outed and exposed for a hatemonger with possible repercussions to follow.

What I don't believe is that he should simply be banned. I don't like banning people, I believe in second chances. If Ron deems anyone worthy of a short stay in Time Out, then so be it.

Saying goodbye is very difficult.

"1"

P.S. I'm not some evil Rabbi that only defends fellow Jews and cares not what is said about other races, cultures and religions. You didn't speak too kindly of Israel the other day and supported Tiger Stripes' stance regarding how Israel is evil (in his opinion). Your words revolved around the idea that Israel takes advantage of their friendship with the US to bully neighboring nations.

In turn, did I remove that comment? Did I bring it up to Ron for a Time Out? Was I aggressively arguing with you?

The answer to all of those is a resounding No, because I respect your freedom of speech and ability to comment on all things..

Catch my drift?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2013, 07:41:56 AM »

"1"

I believe that the freedom of expression is part of Getbig's success, but not every thread should function as an invitation to bash individuals, their families/friends or things like their religion. The thread about the recent passing of Nasser is a good example of this.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2013, 07:42:31 AM »
E-kul is a mental case, and I don't think this website helps him. I hope he recovers and regains his sanity.

The idea of total free speech is rather idiotic, considering vile slanderous rants against a group of people can lead to criminal activity against such a group- the jews have been at the receiving end of this for centuries, and now it's muslims who are being targeted. The equivalent of crying out 'fire' in a theater is not the rightful exercise of free speech but rather the abuse of it.

Why getbig, a privately owned forum, should be a sounding board for such idiots really boggles the mind. The balance against this is all the funny shit that comes out of this site which makes it worthwhile, so there is some give and take. I'm increasingly feeling that the balance is tipping towards the side which makes it not worthwhile being here though; sometimes I feel getbig really comprises of some of the worst human beings I have ever come across  :-\
follow the arrows

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2013, 07:43:23 AM »
^^
AGREED 100%... there are limits!!!!!  Hate is hate no matter HOW you slice it.  What about the GetBig policy of "No Baseless Attacks"????

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2013, 07:45:22 AM »
I will never tolerate an evil ideology that encourages people to leave bombs at public events and kill innocent people.  I don't believe in moderate ISLAM, and if their is such a thing, they prop up extremists and are complicit in these attacks by their inaction.  And Islam is a religion, it is not a race of people.  If Religious people are allowed to spew forth HATE and call it their religion, it is offensive to think that other people can't express their view on it.  I find ISLAM an EVIL, VILE, OFFENSIVE RELIGION based entirely on HATE, and in my opinion anyone who supports it by being a member of that religion is also someone who spews forth HATE.  To think that you can practise a religion of HATE that encourages it's followers to BEHEAD others not of your faith and expect that those people you HATE, that you threaten to DECAPITATE do not have even the right to speak out against such vile behaviour is the most disgusting and offensive idea I have ever heard.  So, essentially you want the right to practice HATE but at the same time want to prevent others from speaking out against you.  WHAT A HATE FILLED religion ISLAM is.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2013, 07:45:56 AM »
I can definately relate to that sentence. I have been beating, strangling, and dry humping a dead horse, for the last couple of days.

Pics?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2013, 07:46:18 AM »
I will never tolerate an evil ideology that encourages people to leave bombs at public events and kill innocent people.  I don't believe in moderate ISLAM, and if their is such a thing, they prop up extremists and are complicit in these attacks by their inaction.  And Islam is a religion, it is not a race of people.  If Religious people are allowed to spew forth HATE and call it their religion, it is offensive to think that other people can't express their view on it.  I find ISLAM an EVIL, VILE, OFFENSIVE RELIGION based entirely on HATE, and in my opinion anyone who supports it by being a member of that religion is also someone who spews forth HATE.  To think that you can practise a religion of HATE that encourages it's followers to BEHEAD others not of your faith and expect that those people you HATE, that you threaten to DECAPITATE do not have even the right to speak out against such vile behaviour is the most disgusting and offensive idea I have ever heard.  So, essentially you want the right to practice HATE but at the same time want to prevent others from speaking out against you.  WHAT A HATE FILLED religion ISLAM is.
no crime has ever been committed in the name of any other religion.  ::)

/end argument
follow the arrows

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2013, 07:46:53 AM »
lots of people talking shit in this thread
T

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2013, 07:47:16 AM »
lots of people talking shit in this thread
fuck you
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2013, 07:49:37 AM »
E-kul is a mental case, and I don't think this website helps him. I hope he recovers and regains his sanity.

The idea of total free speech is rather idiotic, considering vile slanderous rants against a group of people can lead to criminal activity against such a group- the jews have been at the receiving end of this for centuries, and now it's muslims who are being targeted. The equivalent of crying out 'fire' in a theater is not the rightful exercise of free speech but rather the abuse of it.

Why getbig, a privately owned forum, should be a sounding board for such idiots really boggles the mind. The balance against this is all the funny shit that comes out of this site which makes it worthwhile, so there is some give and take. I'm increasingly feeling that the balance is tipping towards the side which makes it not worthwhile being here though; sometimes I feel getbig really comprises of some of the worst human beings I have ever come across  :-\
Wow. Thats pretty good insight. It seems as if there are some very twisted, and malicious people on here. It's supposed to be all fun and games people. Let's have fun  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2013, 07:49:48 AM »
no crime has ever been committed in the name of any other religion.  ::)

/end argument
Stop pretending that the atrocities committed in the name of ISLAM even remotely compare to what other religions are doing.  I'm amazed you terrorist sympathisers have the gall to support your Religion of Terror after the latest bombing in America.  Just shows how brazen and callous you are.
V