Author Topic: I would like to see E-Kul banned  (Read 19593 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: I would like to see E-Kul banned
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:37 AM »
I will never tolerate an evil ideology that encourages people to leave bombs at public events and kill innocent people.  I don't believe in moderate ISLAM, and if their is such a thing, they prop up extremists and are complicit in these attacks by their inaction.  And Islam is a religion, it is not a race of people.  If Religious people are allowed to spew forth HATE and call it their religion, it is offensive to think that other people can't express their view on it.  I find ISLAM an EVIL, VILE, OFFENSIVE RELIGION based entirely on HATE, and in my opinion anyone who supports it by being a member of that religion is also someone who spews forth HATE.  To think that you can practise a religion of HATE that encourages it's followers to BEHEAD others not of your faith and expect that those people you HATE, that you threaten to DECAPITATE do not have even the right to speak out against such vile behaviour is the most disgusting and offensive idea I have ever heard.  So, essentially you want the right to practice HATE but at the same time want to prevent others from speaking out against you.  WHAT A HATE FILLED religion ISLAM is.

Christianity had its crusades (Vatican crusades murder rate is typically noted to be around double-digit millions, making Islamic attacks look mild in comparison) and the killing of a tremendously large amount of people stemmed from the idea that those that do not support its expansion were mere heretics.

Islam has its fanatic sects (Sunni comes to mind) that are willing to push Islam and hurt/isolate anyone who prescribes to another religion (See: Current situation in Egypt with the Muslim brotherhood and their government).

Judaism isn't free of injustices either. Unfair practices exists in Israel as well. How many innocent Palestinian children have not suffered as casualties of war due to the ongoing Israel Palestine conflict? How many Israeli born Arabs (that love Israel) are denied citizenship due to their not participating in the military, yet Orthodox Jews (who also don't join the military) are given immediate citizenship?

Humans aren't perfect and their faith-based creations (religions) are, like them, imperfect.

What needs to change, before anything else, is human nature. Respect me for being a fellow human being and then we can discuss what God you serve.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2013, 07:55:30 AM »
T

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2013, 07:55:54 AM »
Stop pretending that the atrocities committed in the name of ISLAM even remotely compare to what other religions are doing.  I'm amazed you terrorist sympathisers have the gall to support your Religion of Terror after the latest bombing in America.  Just shows how brazen and callous you are.
Just shut the fuck up. The premise of your argument itself is false, so anything you say after that is nonsense. Atrocities commited in the name of Islam? You have honed in on a SINGLE factor in a COMPLEX context, of which geopolitical conflict plays a huge part. But no, let's just single out islam is a factor  ::)

that's like me saying the US invasion of Iraq and the bloodshe that result in a million deaths was a result of christianity.

Even if you accept the contention that islam influences this, history is LITTERED with examples of other religions/nonreligions committing atrocities that continue to this day. There is NO religious justification for these crimes against humanity found in Islam. Ofcourse you have crazies [not least like you] who try to find justfication within the Qur'an... but FUCKFACE, are you gonna tell me to my face that this hasn't been done with the bible?

Only a coward hides behind forgotten history, and I think you are. Fuck you.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2013, 07:56:07 AM »
^^
AGREED 100%... there are limits!!!!!  Hate is hate no matter HOW you slice it.  What about the GetBig policy of "No Baseless Attacks"????
Why would anybody let proponents of a HATE filled religion determine what HATE is.  The sad thing is we agree, HATE shouldn't be tolerated, yet you seem oblivious to your membership in a HATE ideology, you call HATE your religion.  So we agree. HATE is HATE no matter what way you slice it.  And the Muslims have a book filled with HATE FILLED Passages.  So why are they allowed to spread their disgusting HATE filled message here at GETBIG.  Because we have freedom of speech, if you don't like what someone has to say, don't attempt to dominate them, don't threaten to behead them, come up with a rational and reasonable argument to prove your point.  Show us that even though Muslims regularly commit disgusting acts of terrorism in the name of your peaceful religion that ISLAM is still a worthwhile religion.  

But you can't, so you resort to your retarded Muslims ways of crying like a bitch,attempting to get others to support your HATE filled cause to annihilate an infidel and playing the RACE or BIGOT card. How often do people take to the streets with signs saying BEHEAD MUSLIMS, how OFTEN DO MUSLIMS TAKE TO THE STREETS THREATENING TO BEHEAD INNOCENT PEOPLE?  You know what I find the most offensive about ISLAM, is how it denies it's hateful stance when convenient and pretends to be about peace, it is this EVIL hypocrisy that is unforgivable.

Imagine if we let the Muslims decide what is moral and what is hateful.  Girls will be raped and killed and their genitalia maimed and permanently injured, women will be oppressed and told how to behave, what to wear and how to live their lives.  Beating and raping your wife will be the norm, people not like us will be terrorised and killed, blowing up ordinary citizens will be applauded, not integrating when emigrating and creating enclaves and conflict will be expected.  Threatening to kill your hosts if they disagree with you will be required.  Demanding special rights over others on religious grounds will be the norm.  Implementing barbaric and inhumane laws will be desired.  You could go on all day about the Religion of HATE.  If we allow the Muslims to decide what is good for people, we are in a world of trouble.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2013, 07:56:54 AM »
And there it is. Cept is was Haider instead of Assmed.

Since some other religion committed some atrocity somewhere some other time.... Muslims can kill whoever they want.
$

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2013, 07:57:49 AM »
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2013, 07:58:30 AM »
And there it is. Cept is was Haider instead of Assmed.

Since some other religion committed some atrocity somewhere some other time.... Muslims can kill whoever they want.
I will personally fuck your asshole if you don't shut the fuck up, bitch.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2013, 07:59:49 AM »
I will personally fuck your asshole if you don't shut the fuck up, bitch.
Religion of Peace   ::)
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »
 :D
follow the arrows

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2013, 08:01:57 AM »
I don't believe in moderate ISLAM, and if their is such a thing, they prop up extremists and are complicit in these attacks by their inaction.  

This is a perspective I struggle with also, but I also know their are extremists amongst Christians as well.   Objections about Christianity typically come down to those Christians of the Crusades period and today's Westboro Baptist Church....neither group represents Jesus Christ IMHO....not a hint of love, grace, mercy, etc....  The problem I see in Islam is that despite the masses not being extremist in anyway when confronted by others about these extremists sects of Islam the vast majority of nonextremists aren't apologetic in anyway and only offer distractions (ex: "Well, look at Westboro...the Crusades!"), accusations  and/or excuses.  For example, as a Christian (a representative of Christ) it's best to just accept that the Crusades happened ("in the name of God!!") and that Westboro baptists hatred exists today and that both groups partially (and unfortunately) represent faith in Jesus Christ, but help others understand why they are exceedingly poor representatives and do so with kindness while representing Christ yourself.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:46 AM »
My comment above originiates from a youtube vid of an Afghani bb'ing contest in which one of the DQ'd contestants threatens the judge with almost that exact phrase  ;D I can't be the only one who remembers it.
follow the arrows

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2013, 08:03:18 AM »
religion isnt the problem

mans interpretation of religiong is the problem

we are tribal by nature and religion is just another banner for that tribalism
T

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2013, 08:04:21 AM »
Yes!

follow the arrows

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2013, 08:05:21 AM »
E-Kul is the kind of guy that shows up with a towel at a Kai Greene guestposing

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:38 AM »
religion isnt the problem

mans interpretation of religiong is the problem

we are tribal by nature and religion is just another banner for that tribalism
boom.

much of it is outdated, or not adapted correctly to current times. Our scientific advancement is probably establishing a common connection which may lead to the adoption of very similar values and understanding, almost the equivalent of the same religion.
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2013, 08:07:35 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:37 AM »
E-Kul is the kind of guy that shows up with a towel at a Kai Greene guestposing
  I know it's an insult of some sort, but I have no idea what you mean. 
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2013, 08:10:15 AM »

Damn man, I put a lot of work into that witty put-down. Come on, E-Kul!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2013, 08:10:17 AM »

Usually people that shout so much hate towards gays end up being gay themselves.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2013, 08:15:04 AM »
This is a perspective I struggle with also, but I also know their are extremists amongst Christians as well.   Objections about Christianity typically come down to those Christians of the Crusades period and today's Westboro Baptist Church....neither group represents Jesus Christ IMHO....not a hint of love, grace, mercy, etc....  The problem I see in Islam is that despite the masses not being extremist in anyway when confronted by others about these extremists sects of Islam the vast majority of nonextremists aren't apologetic in anyway and only offer distractions (ex: "Well, look at Westboro...the Crusades!"), accusations  and/or excuses.  For example, as a Christian (a representative of Christ) it's best to just accept that the Crusades happened ("in the name of God!!") and that Westboro baptists hatred exists today and that both groups partially (and unfortunately) represent faith in Jesus Christ, but help others understand why they are exceedingly poor representatives and do so with kindness while representing Christ yourself.
The more I learned about Islam, the more one understands why there were Crusades  and other opposition to the Muslims.  I believe in every fight their is always an instigator, someone who could have acted differently to prevent the fight.  That group is almost always the Muslims, WHY? because it's part of their religion, they openly admit to wanting to destroy all non-muslims.  Now if you travel the earth telling people you will either convert them or destroy them you are going to find yourself a lot of trouble.  

These crazy Muslims can even push the pacifist Buddhists to extremist lengths, these are people that just let the Chinese come in and kick them out of Tibet without a fight.  If you study Islam, they started with violence and have had very few periods were they weren't in constant conflict with either themselves or the West  Their ideology creates this friction, it always has and always will.  I honestly believe, due to their nature, that only a NUKE can solve the problem, it worked on imperial Japan who also had an intense hatred for the West, and now look at them.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2013, 08:15:52 AM »
Usually people that shout so much hate towards gays end up being gay themselves.
I agree, I have nothing against homosexuals.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2013, 08:20:35 AM »
It is ok to bash Muslims for one reason:

All humans > animals > insects > plants > dead humans > feces > feces I scrape off my shoe > Muslims.

Hope this helps.
$

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2013, 08:21:28 AM »
So you are against people saying racist remarks or anything about Jews but are okay with people that spew hate towards muslims?  Really?  If that is so then you are the last person that should be a mod.

Just because you made me lose my erection, I wanted to reestablish this point and my overall stance on things..

Christianity had its crusades (Vatican crusades murder rate is typically noted to be around double-digit millions, making Islamic attacks look mild in comparison) and the killing of a tremendously large amount of people stemmed from the idea that those that do not support its expansion were mere heretics.

Islam has its fanatic sects (Sunni comes to mind) that are willing to push Islam and hurt/isolate anyone who prescribes to another religion (See: Current situation in Egypt with the Muslim brotherhood and their government).

Judaism isn't free of injustices either. Unfair practices exists in Israel as well. How many innocent Palestinian children have not suffered as casualties of war due to the ongoing Israel Palestine conflict? How many Israeli born Arabs (that love Israel) are denied citizenship due to their not participating in the military, yet Orthodox Jews (who also don't join the military) are given immediate citizenship?

Humans aren't perfect and their faith-based creations (religions) are, like them, imperfect.

What needs to change, before anything else, is human nature. Respect me for being a fellow human being and then we can discuss what God you serve.

"1"

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2013, 08:23:23 AM »
wow...typical getbig bashing musims..........even though non of you have ever read Quran or been in a mosque.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2013, 08:27:20 AM »
wow...typical getbig bashing musims..........even though non of you have ever read Quran or been in a mosque.

Hi Assmed. No one has to bash your devil cult... These guys running around Boston are doing a bang up job of it on thier own.
$